hahaha

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 5, 2011
Tryn to get a lil revenge huh

Why don't u just leave these guys alone tasha
Tasha

Park Hills, MO

#3 Dec 5, 2011
If I was going to get revenge I would figure out who you dumb asses are and tell you to your face that you could go to hell
JealousGirl

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 5, 2011
All's I know is that I heard him sing one time, and it was sexy as hell! Apparently he's hung up on this Tasha chick people are talking about. She's a lucky gal I will tell you that! I would let that guy sing to me anytime.
Drama

Kansas City, MO

#5 Dec 7, 2011
Really shady tasha to put them both on here him n ur hisband on here, ur drama
Tasha

Park Hills, MO

#6 Dec 8, 2011
Why don't you mind your own business. I didn't put shit on here about either of them. I have more important things to do than this shit. Kyle and I have nothing negative between us. We parted our ways, and some people can't get over that. Donny and I are still friends so get over that too! As for all of you people trying to say that he is still paying shit, you are wrong there too. Once again you people need to get a life and leave mine alone!
Angeleyes

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2011
I think I have heard about this Tasha girl. I wanted to know about him because I heard he was single. He's pretty good looking from the pics I have seen. I have been to the bar a few time to see him but I either am going to the wrong ones or he quit going :-( I think I could steal him away anytime ;-) how do I get ahold of him??? Please!
Snuffleuppagus

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Dec 11, 2011
Well Angeleyes you better get on it! I know Kyle and he's a pretty hot topic! I can give you his cellphone number if you wish.
whatatopic

Brookfield, CT

#9 Jul 3, 2012
seriously, tasha nothing bad to say about kyle.....wow.... somebody should totally put what they really think on here instead of trying to make sure no body gets pissed off at you.. cause I think "what was i thinking" "he is so gross" "i am so glad its over" "no seriously i couldn't get past the belly"....and then there is jello. prob the only compliment you ever gave him.
omg

United States

#10 Jul 15, 2012
Kyle? Sexy as hell ? You gots to be one screwed up girl. Hes lazy. Won't get a job claims he has a disability and mooches off of any one he can. He drinks constantly and smokes his dope all day. Bought by others I'm sure lol...and now I hear he is getting married to some meth ho.. Don't know who she is but I'm guessing she is a real winner lol...
i hate stupid people

Haslet, TX

#11 Jul 16, 2012
omg wrote:
Kyle? Sexy as hell ? You gots to be one screwed up girl. Hes lazy. Won't get a job claims he has a disability and mooches off of any one he can. He drinks constantly and smokes his dope all day. Bought by others I'm sure lol...and now I hear he is getting married to some meth ho.. Don't know who she is but I'm guessing she is a real winner lol...
Like ur a real winner. U don't have anything better to do with ur time besides to start shit on "topic" . Like that's real cool. Kyle is an awesome guy. If u don't like what he does or who he's with leave him alone and don't listen to what people have to say about him. So grow the fuck up and do something better with ur time.
J-E-L-L-O

United States

#12 Jul 16, 2012
I can count....1....2....POTATO!
steak is good damnit

Haslet, TX

#13 Jul 16, 2012
J-E-L-L-O wrote:
I can count....1....2....POTATO!
yummy,steak and potato. Wild Horse has the best damnit!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shes will use you 1 hr Hate her 14
doug the nurse at parkland Sun dark hair and gla... 1
What happened to Tony Dunn ? Feb 18 Tom Rob 1
Drug addicts Feb 18 Kayne 36
Franky Vogelpohl is a €un+ (Jul '16) Feb 17 Wow 2
Samantha landers and larry landers (Aug '16) Feb 17 Wow 2
watch out for derrick & mikayla slezak Feb 17 concerned in park... 36

Park Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance