Thank You Park Hills PD.

Thank You Park Hills PD.

Posted in the Park Hills Forum

PARK HILLS RESIDENT

Florissant, MO

#1 Sep 16, 2012
Today you did a good thing and I am glad we have a good police force in Park Hills Missouri that took 2 POS from my block today. I hope they learn to Respect your Authority and when you say stop yelling that means STOP Yelling!!!!! Some people and the disrespect for others and themselves are just amazing. I can sleep better tonight knowing they learned their lesson. Again Thank You Men & Women of the Park Hills Missouri Police Dept.
happy

Farmington, MO

#2 Sep 16, 2012
PARK HILLS RESIDENT wrote:
Today you did a good thing and I am glad we have a good police force in Park Hills Missouri that took 2 POS from my block today. I hope they learn to Respect your Authority and when you say stop yelling that means STOP Yelling!!!!! Some people and the disrespect for others and themselves are just amazing. I can sleep better tonight knowing they learned their lesson. Again Thank You Men & Women of the Park Hills Missouri Police Dept.
LIKE :)

Since: Sep 12

Park Hills, MO

#3 Sep 17, 2012
i must say leadwood police are stepping up and cracking down on the drugs in leadwood.It was a free for all here for years.Of course all the drug dealers are hating it but all of us people that are just trying to raise our children without drugs everywhere are very happy!!!!! Leadwood police officers keep up the good work,you are cleaning up this town.it should of been done long ago!!! you got my support.Thank you!
me

United States

#4 Sep 17, 2012
I was there to witness this action above and I couldn't agree with you more
Info please

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Well what happened?? And who were they??
anonymous

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2012
yeah who where they because they have a long way to go especially on field and Glendale st.particularly the apts on Glendale/field st plus all the white trash on field street lets clean this shit up seriously it is time.
Robin

Dexter, MO

#8 Sep 25, 2012
ok, so you wish to be anonymous...fockin pu$$y..eugene fields is full of senior citizens and handicapped...what kind of drugs are they doin?...high blood pressure and where'n Depends...it's a very safe and respectful community..I live here, me and my family walk the area every night for a family thing...neighbors are polite and not trashy..guess you got turned down for the apartments...so sorry...not..wouldn't want someone like you 'trashin' up the neighbor hood..and if you already live here...MOVE!!!...just a peaceful neighbor thinking either your a trash talker or some loathsome thing that couldn't get an apartment...[email protected] OFF they ask for no profanity here..so fill in the blanks b!tch
Boo

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Oct 11, 2012
That whole area over there is trashy, from The Heroin Hotel to Field & on down. Not sure about Eugene Fields, haven't heard or seen anything there. Waiting to see what kind of punishment Wayne Hassell gets over his arrest last summer for serving alcohol to minors & that's not the worst thing he's done.
frydaddy

Dexter, MO

#11 Oct 12, 2012
eugene apt i know nothing about. however, field st has several dope houses. the small one on the corner just moved out and the yellow house is empty becuase the guy there just got arrested on several charges and the girfriend went somewhere els because the electrick got shut off. that leaves three houses. the red one closes to glendale, grey one with metal roof, and im thinking the white one closer to coffmen.and a few more on brien st.i dont like to see people in trouble, but i got a family member liveing in the area wanting to move because of all the crap. i would really like for these people to get out of town or go get help and get off of it.
ANON OP SEC

Brookfield, CT

#12 Oct 13, 2012
robin your a damn fool if you think nothing is going on in those apts there is plenty and it's not all old people dummy get your facts straight before you come on here saying shit dumb bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1180b old cadet road (Jun '16) 2 hr Momma 5
carrieann williams (May '15) 17 hr Realtalk 6
Jones Roofing (Apr '15) Tue Not a stand up co... 6
Lake Timberline (Feb '11) Mon Bob 95
Firechief Requirements Mon Bobby 7
Bismarck Board of Alderman Mon Dave 1
White Avalanche Mon USMC 10

Park Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance