Dads that never see their kids

Posted in the Park Hill Forum

Confused

Muskogee, OK

#1 Jul 22, 2013
You say you love them, cry all over Facebook about how much you miss them. But, somehow you have money for boats and motorcycles and can drive for hours when it's a toy you want but you can't seem to find the travel money or time to see your kids or pay their child support. You're a disgrace.
Really Confused

Henryetta, OK

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Are you saying that the father is not allowed to have things and work hard for what he has??
or are you saying this is a personal vendetta you have for this person??

My 2 1/2 cents don't hide behind a computer screen and have issues stand face to face and discuss your reasoning behind the fact that what this person does affects your life so tremendously!!!
wow

Tahlequah, OK

#3 Jul 24, 2013
no idiot, what she is saying, is this sob can run all over the place and buy this and that . but wont stand up and be a man and pay his child support on children that he helped create.!!!!
really wow

Henryetta, OK

#4 Jul 24, 2013
wow wrote:
no idiot, what she is saying, is this sob can run all over the place and buy this and that . but wont stand up and be a man and pay his child support on children that he helped create.!!!!
Do we know that this is happening or do we listen to the rumor mills of this town, do we listen to others, have personal knowledge of the financial situation or do we just assume do to posts from social media sites such as twitter or Facebook or like I posted before is this a personal vendetta or are you the mother of said children???
really wow

Henryetta, OK

#5 Jul 24, 2013
wow wrote:
no idiot, what she is saying, is this sob can run all over the place and buy this and that . but wont stand up and be a man and pay his child support on children that he helped create.!!!!
I really hope I can get a honest answer not just some blah blah blah. The facts need to be proven before you make up more rumors.
wow

Tahlequah, OK

#6 Jul 24, 2013
i know for a fact that my ex husband is this way. e drives a brand new tahoe, goes to the casino every day, drives all over the place but yet still cant find money to pay his child support. that is not a rumor this is fact....so after knowing my situation, i automatically believe her. i am sorry if this offends you.
wow

Tahlequah, OK

#7 Jul 24, 2013
matter of fact my ex owes me close to ten thousand now. look up tyson girdner on this tahlequah topix..
really wow

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2013
wow wrote:
matter of fact my ex owes me close to ten thousand now. look up tyson girdner on this tahlequah topix..
I hope you get what's owed but to slam someone you don't know personally and the fact that your going on hearsay just makes it worse deal with what's going on in your house before attacking other people's houses.

Sounds fair don't it?
gossip

Stigler, OK

#9 Sep 7, 2013
wow wrote:
matter of fact my ex owes me close to ten thousand now. look up tyson girdner on this tahlequah topix..
just because you post something on topix damn sure don't make it true there is always two sides

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#10 Sep 28, 2013
wow wrote:
matter of fact my ex owes me close to ten thousand now. look up tyson girdner on this tahlequah topix..
why didn't you just keep your knee's together ? then you would not have to come on topix and "boo hoo" ..... just a observation from tacoville
Kristie Larose is GREEDY

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2014
wow wrote:
i know for a fact that my ex husband is this way. e drives a brand new tahoe, goes to the casino every day, drives all over the place but yet still cant find money to pay his child support. that is not a rumor this is fact....so after knowing my situation, i automatically believe her. i am sorry if this offends you.
He takes his mom to the casino! It's her money not his! He doesn't have money cause he is sick and can't work! Stop being trashy and greedy! Why the heck would you have a kid knowing you couldn't provide for him?!? Why is it up to him? HOW COME YOUR NEW HUSBAND WITH ALL THE FELONIES PROVIDE FOR YOU? YOU JUST WANT MY MOM AND BROTHERS MONEY FOR YOUR FELON AND FOR DRUGS!
Kristie Larose is GREEDY

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2014
gossip wrote:
<quoted text>just because you post something on topix damn sure don't make it true there is always two sides
Always two sides! My brother doesn't work because he heart trouble like everyone in my family and his is sooo bad he isn't able to work. His vehicle is an 2004 and my mother makes the payments! Kristie you are telling trashy lies! Keep it up! I'll be right here with the TRUTH. Hope that doesn't offend YOU.
Confused

Muskogee, OK

#13 Feb 20, 2014
I'm the one that made this original post. This was a rant on my part and even tho it didn't change anything I'm glad I said it. The "dad" is my dad. Of course he deserves to have things he works hard for. But, when he chooses those toys over me then yeah, it hurts. It hurts that he had time and money to drive across his state to get a new motorcycle but can't seem to find a weekend and $350 to come see me. Take his side if you want to. I'm tired of his excuses. I will live my life without him just like I have these last ten years. I will always know I'm not as important to him as his friends and his toys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darp (Jan '10) Tue Roger 15
Crystal Hammer Dope whhore Mon Gunshot 4
Ryan Adair (Jun '11) Dec 13 Having a laugh 54
Tahlequah Dad Seeks Grand Jury To Investigate H... (Jul '11) Dec 11 Marie 17
John Bailey Dec 3 just me 4
Sheriff's Sale Wed TBones Place (Apr '13) Dec 2 Sherri Houston Fl... 64
keys superintendent is a joke Nov 20 Wow 5
Park Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Park Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Park Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Park Hill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:00AM
Two days after surgery, DeMarco Murray practices
NFL 1:47 PM
One Preview: Passing and rushing yardage leaders meet in Big D
NBC Sports 4:53 PM
Randle, Dunbar wait on status of Cowboys' Murray - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick