Park Forest officials announce goals ...

Park Forest officials announce goals for the village

There are 1 comment on the The SouthtownStar story from Nov 26, 2009, titled Park Forest officials announce goals for the village. In it, The SouthtownStar reports that:

Park Forest village leaders are looking toward the future as they map out five different strategic planning goals for the next fiscal year, including improving relations with Park Forest-Chicago Heights School District 163.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The SouthtownStar.

Blah

Horsham, PA

#1 Dec 16, 2009
Park Forest could be so much better if they would get all the bad people out. I know this is not going to happen, but at least try. On the corner of Tamarak, Talala, Shabona, all I see is grown men standing on the street corners. They look like drug dealers but who knows? I am sad cause all my neighbors are moving out, the good ones, and I think we are going to put our house up for sale as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengals... 2 min TheTaxMan 13
What will Flossmoor be like in 10 years? (Aug '06) Thu Indiana Dunes 16
Shitstain Thu Blue 33
Post Office (Mar '17) Oct 17 Harry Milt 13
Midlo post office Oct 16 Mad here 1
Amazon Oct 16 Loren M 1
Forest Park IL | Nasty Aug '17 ActiveResident 2

Park Forest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance