City of Steger wrote:
This topix forum is now closed!
No further posts will be accepted
Please visit our Facebook page

“the One and Only.....”

Since: Dec 10

Steger

#10807 Jan 28, 2013
hahahah.......FACEBOOK's Steger pages are regulated and edited by one person, Yes, this page is dead, someone please remove it. There are better Steger posts to continue with here, btw. Just checked in to see how far the ignorance had gone- yep worse than ever. Oh well, Ill be on the STEGER POSTS BY REGISTERED USERS.
hey no balls

Chicago Heights, IL

#10808 Jan 29, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>all i did was point out that in my opinion --doc refused to register --doc was a multiposter, many times answering his own questions or commenting about his own post's--and most of his info instead of logging to topix log to village of steger website and get it there ..thus cutting out the middle doc and getting it first hand from the village..so it was my opinion doc was a waste of time on topix.. DEAL WITH IT !!
Nobody cares about your opinion, you're a moron.....DEAL WITH IT.
Go to the Facebook page and talk your trash....what, no balls.

Since: Apr 08

Chicago, IL

#10810 Jan 29, 2013
City of Steger wrote:
This topix forum is now closed!
No further posts will be accepted
Please visit our Facebook page

Chicago, IL

#10811 Feb 4, 2013
I went on Face Book and offered a suggestion to a person. There was no way I could leave a comment - so I sent a messge to the person. Only to discover that they wanted $1.00 to put my comment in -- or other put in the files-whatever that means. I wasn't going to pay a dollar for trying to help someone out. I couldn't believe it. Needless to say - my post was not documented. No offense -- but I think Steger Forum on Facebook is running their own scam. I'm not afraid that others know who I am. I'm Terrie Murphy otherwise known as Bitter-Sweet. Have a great week.
helping

Chicago, IL

#10812 Feb 4, 2013
Did you join the group? You might be able to view the page but not post if you didn't join it. There should be the option on the top right of the page. As far as I know there's no way to charge someone to post a comment.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10813 Feb 4, 2013
...Screw that....Steger News by Residents, should stay right here........C'mon back, PapaDoc.....
Still Here

Chicago Heights, IL

#10814 Feb 4, 2013
Terrie Murphy wrote:
I went on Face Book and offered a suggestion to a person. There was no way I could leave a comment - so I sent a messge to the person. Only to discover that they wanted $1.00 to put my comment in -- or other put in the files-whatever that means. I wasn't going to pay a dollar for trying to help someone out. I couldn't believe it. Needless to say - my post was not documented. No offense -- but I think Steger Forum on Facebook is running their own scam. I'm not afraid that others know who I am. I'm Terrie Murphy otherwise known as Bitter-Sweet. Have a great week.
I joined the Steger FB page about 6 months ago and have commented on it several times. I have never seen a charge for anything to be put on that page. Did you send it to an individual or to the page itself?
fb help

Highland, IN

#10815 Feb 4, 2013
helping wrote:
Did you join the group? You might be able to view the page but not post if you didn't join it. There should be the option on the top right of the page. As far as I know there's no way to charge someone to post a comment.
a few weeks ago facebook started the one dollar charge to msg people you are not friends with. this peson said unable to post so they wanted to msg,thus the $1.00 charge attempt
fb help

Highland, IN

#10816 Feb 4, 2013
person --sorry for the typo
Terrie Murphy

Chicago, IL

#10817 Feb 4, 2013
Well - I guess some one got me to join the Steger News Forum off of Face Book. My picture is on display -- and I have available options to post comments on anything. I had no idea how to get logged on --- and didn't know messaging would be a $1.00 charge - which I denied. I'm back to Face Book --- it seems they are closing this sight down. Bye.
helping

Chicago, IL

#10818 Feb 4, 2013
This site isn't going anywhere.

I didn't realize that FB was going to charge people for messaging to "non" friends. I knew they were going to have the ability. I'm glad they are charging people. I don't want just anyone being able to message me.

Thanks for the info.
ActiveResident

Park Forest, IL

#10819 Feb 4, 2013
No one can close this site (Topix) down. I suppose someone could start a new topic if they wanted, but there's no reason why you cannot continue to post here. I am, and I still check it every day.
Concerned in Steger

Thornton, IL

#10820 Feb 13, 2013
I agree...this IS the Steger forum, the FB page is just so boring.

I haven't been here for a couple of weeks as the last time I came the exodus was well under way and no posts.

I'm glad to see that people have gravitated back and maybe, more will also.

If the nit-wit also comes back PLEASE just ignore him and he'll eventually go away.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10821 Feb 13, 2013
Yeah, too bad how some people are so unhappy in their own lives, they feel to ruin something other's enjoy.....Oh, well....Hope Papaadoc comes back and posts.....

“the One and Only.....”

Steger

#10822 Feb 13, 2013
So the big excitement last night was fire trucks up and down Wallace, false alarm, thankfully. FB is far too public forum in this little town, rather stay here.
diversion

Quincy, IL

#10823 Feb 14, 2013
I agree with the other 4 previous posters, this is still the steger forum (facebook not a favorite) ignore the idiot and reclaim our forum!!!! Unfortunately have no new Steger news to post, but still look forward to talking to town members via this forum when needed! Come back neighbors don't be defeated by some mindless loner!
fire trucks

Chicago Heights, IL

#10824 Feb 14, 2013
StegerFox wrote:
So the big excitement last night was fire trucks up and down Wallace, false alarm, thankfully. FB is far too public forum in this little town, rather stay here.
I heard someone smelled gas and called.

“the One and Only.....”

Steger

#10825 Feb 14, 2013
Do we have any food pantrys here in Steger?
Steger Resident

Chicago, IL

#10826 Feb 18, 2013
Here's a website for food pantries in Illinos
http://feedingillinois.org/need/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In its current state would you buy a home in Ha... 2 hr Lbh 2
Trumps Hunting Buds 14 hr Trumbull 4
End white supremacy now Mon three blocks 1
Helping the homeless Sun Concerned 3
Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club is a joke! (Sep '14) Sun Joe 23
Raciss Police Nov 17 RAM 4
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) Nov 17 Dusty 1,061

Park Forest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance