invited to come fellowship with us.

invited to come fellowship with us.

Posted in the Park Forest Forum

Anonymous

Gary, IN

#1 May 25, 2012
Just to let everyone know, the Calvary baptist Church 801 East Glenwood Dyer Road Glenwood,Il 60425, now has Sunday School at 9:30am . Theres a class for kindergarden-ages 11, a teenage Sunday School class , new members, 20 year old-39 year old class, a regular adults Sunday School class.
Right afterwards, is the nursery,which is our own version of church, in a kids atmosphere. Plenty of fun activites,we do. Some include,having devotion, singing christian kids songs, have a snack , color christian bible pages, and other things.
Devotion 10:45am Church 11:00am

So, why not come and worship onlong with us, this Sunday, May 27,2012 do feel free to invite former, new,casual , friends,neighbors,acquitances, loved ones,kids,spouses, coworkers to Calvary. We have an anoited new pastor, which is why I know you will want to come. Calvary might be the church for you and your family. Trust me, from experience, Calvary has,had and always will be a caring church! Remember, all races, etc are welcome at Calvary!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midlothian Mayor Yard Sign 1 hr Trumbull 29
Review: Public Moving and Storage 15 hr Juana 261
larry sighting (Feb '16) 15 hr truth teller 41
News A politician with a purpose and plan 15 hr tim cooper 1
Glenwood Academy - EEOC Investigation for Discr... 23 hr Uncle Cracker 21
News Vito and Nick's II: Now In a Supermarket Near You (Nov '11) Mon pizza pete 28
Review; Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club (Jul '14) Mon Taz454 35

Park Forest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Park Forest Mortgages