ofc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

HE WAS AN HONEST man stood 6 * came to the mountains to live the quiet life agnes an dude till one day he saw a local man gunn down two dogs well the new neighbor was l.d. drank smoked started killin all wildlife barn owls .foxes .hoot owls ,cats .anything that came near his prized fightin cocks was murdered a pickup truck bed full of decaying wildlife to his horror well the hatred was on then came all the 3 am deer poachin the self righteous sob was a killer for profit type he despised who shot all the trophy deer at 3am an boasted about his skills to any whod listen / tell ya later need script for this true story of self rightiousness gone souththe only one to stand up === ===ahia want a movie ...write me ...ltd
dont

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

ok call raven pics// well call u /\ we have cast crew ready extras some said they come asap hh ohio animals need you ,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Park City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Park City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Park City People Search