Education Briefs - The Park Record

Full story: Park Record

The registration deadline for the April 4 ACT test is Feb. 27. Late registration is available Feb.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
M Fallon

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 6, 2009
 
The Web site http://www.fafsa.com is NOT a scam at all. The U.S. government does allow fee-based FAFSA preparers to advise families and students and prepare the FAFSA for them.(This was reaffirmed in the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008). Getting help from a fee-based FAFSA preparer is much like how tax consultants help people complete their income tax forms. The Web site www.fafsa.com mentions on every Web page that people can file the FAFSA for free without professional help on the Dept. of Education Web site - so it's certainly transparent and unbiased.

Student Financial Aid Services, Inc. owns www.fafsa.com and has been helping families apply for student aid for 15 years. The company has earned a 99% approval rating from its clients.

The Dept. of ED itself complains that FAFSA is complex, which is why to ensure their FAFSA is accurate and they get the most student aid possible that people turn to professional FAFSA preparers like Student Financial Aid Services.
MaltoMon

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 27, 2013
 
Education briefs?
No briefs should be worn for education! At least, not by boys during nude swimming, or for group showers after PE.
And if any boy is punished, those briefs better be coming down for a real bare-bottom spanking!

Which reminds me, I used to take down my own son's spiderman briefs to give him bare-bum spankings.
Don't hear much from him these days. He goes to university in Canada, and won't have anything to do with me anymore.
Can't think why.
MaltaMon

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MaltoMon wrote:
Education briefs?
No briefs should be worn for education! At least, not by boys during nude swimming, or for group showers after PE.
And if any boy is punished, those briefs better be coming down for a real bare-bottom spanking!
Which reminds me, I used to take down my own son's spiderman briefs to give him bare-bum spankings.
Don't hear much from him these days. He goes to university in Canada, and won't have anything to do with me anymore.
Can't think why.
"MaltoMon" in Canada is Pedo Bob, the monster sexual predator who raped my 12 y/o son in 2004. He posts this sick stuff advocating child sexual abuse everywhere, and he enjoys in particular ruining the serious unrelated threads of others with it. Please ignore this sociopath.
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Dear LangeLanguage, you'll notice the name on the left of this post is "Bonb". That means I wrote it.
The location indicated is "Dorval". That means I'm posting from a place called Dorval, in Quebec, Canada.
And I'm using "letters", and arranging them into things called "words", which can be used to communicate ideas.
I'm sure it's obvious, but I'm just saving your master, MaltaMon, the trouble of having to explain it to you, as he obviously has felt it necessary to do so in the past, since he seems to think you're a bit thick.
(By the way, MaltaMon arranges words into patterns called "blabbery", which rather than communicating ideas, communicate stupidity.)

MaltaMon is something called a "moron", and also something called a "liar", and also a "troll".
But then, so are you.
Hahahahaha!

(oops, there I go, rubbing doggie doo-doo in your face again!)
MaltaMon

Mount Joy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 4, 2013
 
Bonb wrote:
Dear LangeLanguage, you'll notice the name on the left of this post is "Bonb". That means I wrote it.
The location indicated is "Dorval". That means I'm posting from a place called Dorval, in Quebec, Canada.
And I'm using "letters", and arranging them into things called "words", which can be used to communicate ideas.
I'm sure it's obvious, but I'm just saving your master, MaltaMon, the trouble of having to explain it to yIou, as he obviously has felt it necessary to do so in the past, since he seems to think you're a bit thick.
(By the way, MaltaMon arranges words into patterns called "blabbery", which rather than communicating ideas, communicate stupidity.)
MaltaMon is something called a "moron", and also something called a "liar", and also a "troll".
But then, so are you.
Hahahahaha!
(oops, there I go, rubbing doggie doo-doo in your face again!)
Ain't he clever? I'll bet you didn't see that brilliant punchline coming.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

And still more blabbery!
What a moron!
MaltaMon

Mount Joy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 4, 2013
 
Pedo Bob, I have said this before, but I simply love it when you call me a moron. There are few things in life more exhilarating then to be shot at without result.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 4, 2013
 
And even more blabbery!
What a moron!
MaltaMon

Mount Joy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 4, 2013
 
"Blabbery". I think it is obvious who the Village Idiot here is. And I know you haven't been able to figure it out yet, so permit me to help out: it is you, Pedo Bob.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The village idiot was always LargeVillageIdiot.
You were always the Village Moron.
Hahahaha!
MaltaMon

Mount Joy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 5, 2013
 
Bob wrote:
The village idiot was always LargeVillageIdiot.
You were always the Village Moron.
Hahahaha!
It's very satisfying, indeed, as well as enjoyable, to have the greatest buffoon, the most childishly bloviating ignoramus on any of these threads, single me out as his ideal of of "a moron". Lol. I just love it.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Glad you love it, moron. There's plenty more to come.
MaltaMon

Mount Joy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 5, 2013
 
Bob wrote:
Glad you love it, moron. There's plenty more to come.
I'm certaon of that. And every single one a repeat of the one before it. Nothing new. Not ever. I shall always look forward to them.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 5, 2013
 
I'm "certaon" that's just more blabbery.
MaltaMon

Mount Joy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 5, 2013
 
Lol. Fine. And I'm sure that you are too stupid and self-absorbed to get it.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 15, 2013
 
Bob wrote:
I'm "certaon" that's just more blabbery.
You made a typo.
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 15, 2013
 
Hahahahaha! The quotation marks around "certaon" shows that it's a quotation, you idiotic lap-dog-of-a-moron. It wasn't MY typo, it was a typo in the original post of the moron that I was responding to.
Hahahaha!
And SlimeFrazzle proves once again what an idiot he is!
Hahahahahaha!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 15, 2013
 
Bonb wrote:
Hahahahaha! The quotation marks around "certaon" shows that it's a quotation, you idiotic lap-dog-of-a-moron. It wasn't MY typo, it was a typo in the original post of the moron that I was responding to.
Hahahaha!
And SlimeFrazzle proves once again what an idiot he is!
Hahahahahaha!
It was a simple mistake, son. I quickly posted that you made a typo. I quickly realised later(in a few seconds or so, not hours, you predictable cheeky little urchin)! But you give yourself away with your own posts all the time! Realised why no one here gave you praise or a compliment?
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 15, 2013
 
A simple mistake by a simpleton.
Sorry to have troubled you.
MaltaMon

Collegeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 15, 2013
 
Big freaking deal, Pedo Bob. Is that all you've got? What an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Park City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Park City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Park City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Park City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Park City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••