Quinn's Junction landowner announces ...

Quinn's Junction landowner announces bid for SenateEricksen will focus on decreasing the role of ...

There are 2 comments on the Park Record story from Dec 16, 2011, titled Quinn's Junction landowner announces bid for SenateEricksen will focus on decreasing the role of .... In it, Park Record reports that:

Quinn's Junction landowner Greg Ericksen officially announced his candidacy for the Utah State Senate Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Park Record.

theboosh

Tempe, AZ

#1 Dec 16, 2011
Someone please tell me that this is not what Tea Party and 'new Republicans mean when they shout about 'taking the country back'. Any votes by them to this guy certainly lowers their credibility bar. My 10 year old grandson can see the obvious self interest/abuse of power this guy would demonstrate if elected to any position of authority and influence. Even the proverbial village idiot could run against him by quoting his own words (e.g.' he wants to decrease the role of government in people's lives and give the power back to the citizens') when placed alongside "he wants to develop the movie studio without local city or county approvals"; "He currently has two lawsuits pending against the county regarding his right to build on the Quinn's Junction parcel"; "the county could possibly have to pay him damages in the millions of dollars". He will certainly be a 'man of the people' and tirelessly fight for fairness and justice - its easy to envision the stupid 'what happened' look on the Tea Party faces a year after he takes office. He may indeed have the right to develop his property but his true purpose (and resulting consequences to the citizenry) of seeking a Senate seat cannot be overlooked.
Annoyed

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Blah Blah Blah. Greg would do a phenomenal job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Expensive Russian painting disappears from Main... (Apr '10) Nov 8 Joe Bananas 10
News Marketplace: Larry Feldman wants to tell your s... (Mar '10) Oct 30 Altitudebuilddesign 13
News 11 Movies We're Excited to See at Sundance (Mar '17) Aug '17 Anonymous 8
News Iconic Park City figure faces felonies - The Pa... (Jan '09) Jul '17 MamaPamela 7
News Hoffman offers fine art, autos and aircrafts - ... (Jun '11) Jul '17 Homewreckedbyioni 2
News These Are the Wealthiest Small Towns in America (Apr '17) Apr '17 srhino 2
News Woody Harrelson gives up smoking pot after '30 ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Duuuh 1

Park City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Park City Mortgages