Guest Editorial, December 14-16, 2011...

Guest Editorial, December 14-16, 2011 - The Park Record

There are 5 comments on the Park Record story from Dec 14, 2011, titled Guest Editorial, December 14-16, 2011 - The Park Record. In it, Park Record reports that:

I am concerned about a major tram system being aggressively sponsored by Talisker, the Canadian real-estate company that owns Canyons ski resort.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Park Record.

Caveat Emptor

Midvale, UT

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Well written and thoughtful.
The real motivation to accomplish this project is "transparent" to many of us, including the next generation of Parkites.....
Great News

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Dec 15, 2011
Paul,

Your great editorial is more sound than anything Gore or the canyons has put out. Good job expressing what I believe the majority of us feel.
Tyler Cline

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Dec 16, 2011
Get involved. Write your federal representatives. Be well informed. www.stopskilink.com
Amy Abbott

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2011
Well said, Paul.
Nolink

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Dec 27, 2011
Very nicely said! If only our Congressional reps had your power of logic and rationality. Skilink defies logic at the public level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redford avoids politics as Sundance opens on ev... Jan '17 Rev Cash Dollar 1
News Canadian films bound for Sundance festival incl... Jan '17 hjdutjdt 1
News James Franco's Gay Drama 'I Am Michael' Opens N... Dec '16 TomInElPaso 6
News Daniel Radcliffe calls Hollywood racism 'undeni... Oct '16 Dumbledore Jizz W... 13
News Julie Delpy apologizes for comments about Afric... (Jan '16) Aug '16 Spotted Girl 25
Twin power yoga park city (Nov '14) Jun '16 Duffy 10
saw this gem, thought I'd pass it on: (May '16) May '16 Yoga Flame 1

Park City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Park City Mortgages