First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KYGirl

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2010
Does anyone know if the Mentz Hotel Haunted House was raided last night? I have heard conflicting stories. Thank you!!
Someone who knows

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2010
No it was not. We always have a couple cops show up for our safety!
I KNOW

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2010
ain't it ODD-they can show up for their own fun but never arrest a speeder or the park city pervert! odd indeed--we have no protectnom in town but the fu#kers can HANG OUT at the mentz hotel and chat at tax payers expense---dorks!!!
KYGirl

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 23, 2010
I heard they found pot and alcohol at the Mentz Hotel Haunted House. It was the workers that were caught. No one was arrested but they shut the place down early last night because of this.???
Someone who knows

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 23, 2010
They did NOT find pot at the haunted house. While walking the grounds the cop found empty beer cans in the back of a couple vehicles. But it was never proven if the beer was drank there at the house. That is why no one was arrested.

It shut down early because the lack of customers but not because of the cop being there. And the haunted house will be open tonight!
ghost hunter

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2010
Raided, LOL..... I heard it was Ghostbusters
KYGirl

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2010
Nope, County Cops. Funny, everyone in Park City knows all about it but nobody can seem to tell the truth. I wonder why that is!!!
Melanie

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 23, 2010
this place is wild...way cool, except the chain saws those scare me so badddddddddddddddd. We just got back, well worth $10. Skeltons lair is awesome but the wait is way 2 long
Someone who knows

Glasgow, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2010
KYGirl I've told the truth. What you think is the truth is hear say unless you were there.
KYGirl

Glasgow, KY

#10 Oct 26, 2010
I was!!
jimmy

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2010
Someone who knows wrote:
No it was not. We always have a couple cops show up for our safety!
Why lie dumb ass, there as not been one cop at the haunted house other then 1 the other night (who was called)..

Honestly why keep on telling lies, i mean i know thats what the people running that are good at.. so i shouldn't be shocked.
jimmy

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 27, 2010
Oh and we all know Nathan and few others where drinking that night, like many nights be for that.. Oh and not to add about it last year also. His mom set over there and run her mouth about it, should have raised him better.. Like him drinking and driving when he wreaked his white car that was setting over there.

Its a shame really, that they say it a good thing but they bring beer to it.

P.S: Maybe the fire dept should ask Nathan's mom about running her mouth about the fire dept. I'm sure those guys don't have to bring them trucks over there.
Tricia

Summer Shade, KY

#13 Oct 27, 2010
Wow...Park City hasnt't changed much....Glad I'm out of this town and on to bigger and better things....People need to grown up and just move on....
brent

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 28, 2010
Tricia wrote:
Wow...Park City hasnt't changed much....Glad I'm out of this town and on to bigger and better things....People need to grown up and just move on....
Guess you haven't moved on, seen you in town more then a few times.
Someone who knows

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 29, 2010
KyGirl, If you were really there then you would know that it WASN'T raided! How stupid can you be.

“Accept No Immitations!”

Since: Oct 10

Metcalfe County, KY

#16 Oct 30, 2010
I hate jigs.
Yep

Glasgow, KY

#17 Nov 1, 2010
I lived at the mentz all my childhood until I started college. We owned it from 1992-august of 2005. The haunted house is nothing compared to things that I've seen inside. But I love the ole place and I hope to buy back someday...ive traveled around the world playing music and the mentz is The coolest house I've ever been in. The old doors, The chandeliers we hung, the smell of antique, the beautiful entry way...
Jax

Glasgow, KY

#18 Nov 2, 2010
I can not wait to see what it will be like next year. The haunted house is getting better every year from what I have heard. Keep up the good work folks. We need local attractions in this town so people will come back and enjoy this town. I live near the house and am very pleased with the turn out of people. This raided talk I think is CRAP, they have been working every weekend until atleast 10pm, always people starting rumors for their own amusement.
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#19 Nov 2, 2010
who owns the mentz now? Just wondering if it is for sale, sure is a great old historic building
Yep

Trinity, TX

#20 Nov 2, 2010
We sold it to some Italian man and his wife. He passed away soon after. They couldn't handle payments bank got it from them in court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dana Glasgow 5 min Eaton 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 159,449
Illegal immigrants 9 min Dollar Bill 61
Loving this Drug Testing for benefits anyone else? 31 min my vote 48
Crazy old man around town in a veteran uniform 3 hr Grow up 3
Topix is 3 hr Grow up 14
Cows go moo 7 hr justasking 3

Park City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Park City Mortgages