Whats there to do
New Citizen

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2012
We are new to Park City, what is there to do ?
New to PC

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 26, 2012
I will be moving to PC in about 2 weeks and Ive lived in Glasgow for the past 9 years and before that I lived out west. Im actually scared to live in a tiny town. There isnt anything to do there Im sure.
Paige

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2012
I'm 16 and my family and I moved here almost a year ago. I like it where I'm at, we have a minifarm. Although there really isn't much to do in PC in itself, think of all the surrounding areas. There's Mammoth Caves, which is(of course) amazing. Then, when the weather's right, there's the lake. If you're interested in the library there's Mary Wood Weldon in Glasgow, they have a reasonably nice selection. For movies there's a theater in Glasgow. For a book store, I believe the closest major retailer is B & N in BG, but I'm not so sure as I've mostly switched to purchasing on my Kindle app on my tablet. As for fun stuff happening around he area I recommend picking up a copy of SOKY Happenings which are free and can be picked up at various locations. Those are listed on the website, but I can't remember the URL. But, if you google 'SOKY Happenings' the site should pop up. Also on the site you can view the current day along with the following day's events. Also, there are various ways you can volunteer in our community, I'm sure. I find that this can be both fun and rewarding. Hmm.... I mostly just rambling. Oh, and for day trips nothing beats Nashville. Plus, Bowling Green is really close, we go there all the time. That's all I can think of for now, it's hard of me to think of things to do when the small things are what I find fun, like walking my dogs, and just enjoying nature. Best of luck and welcome to Park City!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 148,981
Dump The Trump 5 min XMP 47
Toast at Dairy Queen (Nov '10) 17 min Dingus 21
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) 18 min Cool hand Luke 207
RR Donnelley (Jan '15) 34 min No OT 30
Does anyone know where Ashley Lee is living at ... 34 min Dirty 2
James robertson 47 min Jake 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Park City Mortgages