prejudice white guys who won't let their daughter date a brother

Posted in the Park City Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
change

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Aug 20, 2012
let your daughter choose who she wants to be with . you cannot tell your daughter not to date someone because of their color
truth

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2012
They need to watch out for guys in general, not focus on skin color.
shaniqua

Glasgow, KY

#3 Aug 20, 2012
why would a brother want some pale assed cracker for anyway.
Father of three

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 20, 2012
change wrote:
let your daughter choose who she wants to be with . you cannot tell your daughter not to date someone because of their color
I have no problem letting my daughter date, but only if the following conditions are met:

1. Must be gainfully employeed.
2. Must be seeking a college education.
3. Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
4. Must be able to pass a home drug screening.
5. Must have positive parenting role models.

Pass these simple conditions and you can date away.
Father

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2012
How is any person in high school able to meet these conditions? Are you saying you're going to keep your daughters locked up until they are 18 and graduate high school? You do realize most young women start dating at 14 or 15. I feel sorry for you and any children you may have.
joe

Glasgow, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2012
I did not like the racial comment made earlier on this post. If your going to pull the race card then you dont need to be on topix. I am very surprised that the topix scanning system let the comment about a pale a$$ed crac&%$ get posted. I will contact topix and my lawyer and the police if needed.
truth

Glasgow, KY

#8 Aug 20, 2012
With that list, his daughter won't be dating anyone, period.
Father of three

Glasgow, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2012
Father wrote:
How is any person in high school able to meet these conditions? Are you saying you're going to keep your daughters locked up until they are 18 and graduate high school? You do realize most young women start dating at 14 or 15. I feel sorry for you and any children you may have.
I said 'seeking a college education'
in this little po-dunk lazy arse town, almost 99% of the high school thug wanna be's are to much of a momma's boy or to lazy to even get out of bed to go to school, much less go to work after school.

Most trash eleminated with my first two rules.
Tyneika

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2012
joe wrote:
I did not like the racial comment made earlier on this post. If your going to pull the race card then you dont need to be on topix. I am very surprised that the topix scanning system let the comment about a pale a$$ed crac&%$ get posted. I will contact topix and my lawyer and the police if needed.
white boy you go gets a cracker lawyer, police and whoever you needs to an they aints going to do shit. you be on meth or somethin?
bubba

Glasgow, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2012
damn spook or taco bender get within 50 feet of my daughter or my house somebody better be calling Mike Swift.
mother of 3

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2012
I want my kids to judge a person on personality, values, and morals alone. There is good and bad in every race. If the man does not abuse her, do drugs, or any other horrible things to put my daughter in danger then i do not care what race he is. I am a white woman in my 30's, i have dated different races. The truth is, most men think alike regardless of color. Any race can cheat, any race can abuse. So if you find a good man, hang on to him no matter what the color of his skin is.
Martin

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2012
I feel sorry for this girl (if this guy really is a father) having to go through high school like this. Can you imagine how she'd be ostracized? High school should be one of the happiest times of your life, shouldn't be spent being ashamed of your father and hiding your friends from him. She's 15 years old and wants to go to the movies with a guy and Dad says "No, not until I drug test him and run a police check". Seriously?
Stupidity Runs Deep

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 20, 2012
A 10th grader shouldn't be seeking a college education. They should be more concerned with the classes they're currently taking. How stupid can one person be?
Bobby

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 20, 2012
change wrote:
Don't really matter. if one of them monkeys want her they'll get her, by rape or whatever it takes. Thats just the way they are bred and taught.
Mother

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 20, 2012
Father wrote:
yes and because of your attitude thats why there are so many 14 and 15 year old girls pregnant. 14 or 15 is too young to be dating.
be a parent not a friend.
Mother Also

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 20, 2012
15 is not to young to let your kids go to a movie with someone of the opposite sex. Not to many years ago girls were married at 15 in this country. You need to realize that most girls do date at 15. As far as getting pregnant goes, that's what sex education is for. If you have an good relationship with your kids they'll tell you before they become sexually active. If you don't have that, then I can understand why you wouldn't trust her.
atf

Horse Cave, KY

#18 Aug 20, 2012
White race and black race should not MIX .Do you see red bird and blue jay mixing no what does that say about man.
billliiieee

Glasgow, KY

#19 Aug 20, 2012
Father of three wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem letting my daughter date, but only if the following conditions are met:
1. Must be gainfully employeed.
2. Must be seeking a college education.
3. Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
4. Must be able to pass a home drug screening.
5. Must have positive parenting role models.
Pass these simple conditions and you can date away.
i can pass,how old is the oldest?
Hooper

Glasgow, KY

#21 Aug 21, 2012
atf wrote:
White race and black race should not MIX .Do you see red bird and blue jay mixing no what does that say about man.
exuckinxactly atf!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#22 Aug 21, 2012
shaniqua wrote:
why would a brother want some pale assed cracker for anyway.
Aw come on Shaniqua, just look how handsome my honkey cracker arse is. I kind of like a sassy woman. You got get up & go girl. Hehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Capurro Methhead now 1 hr TTM 15
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr truth 134,245
Needing a Rental home 1 hr KdS 2
Fast-food workers: How clean is your restaurant... 2 hr BeClean 1
Gas station robbery Glasgow KY 3 hr Zzz 2
best apartments to live in? 4 hr Out of Towner 19
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 5 hr christ 429

Flood Warning for Barren County was issued at February 27 at 2:58PM EST

Park City Dating
Find my Match