He did a great job, will be going back for more
Hate loosers11

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2012
L4rw9100 wrote:
<quoted text>
I got one.
He did a great job, will be going back for more
I agree with with you ! he is great tattoo artist knows what he's doing and I am willing to go back to him again and I'm sick and tired of people getting on here and covering up who they are and running their mouths when they don't know sh""! also running their mouths and ruining peoples business and their reputation!
Dan

Syracuse, NY

#4 Apr 15, 2012
Scott does great work!

Since: Mar 12

Tully, NY

#5 Apr 15, 2012
Hate loosers11 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with with you ! he is great tattoo artist knows what he's doing and I am willing to go back to him again and I'm sick and tired of people getting on here and covering up who they are and running their mouths when they don't know sh""! also running their mouths and ruining peoples business and their reputation!
Agree with you 100%
Hate loosers11

United States

#6 Apr 15, 2012
L4rw9100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with you 100%
I'm glad somebody agrees with me and I'm sure there's a lot more people who agree scott does the best job at tattooing great job scott keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!
sensamama

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2012
he did mine and its fine work thank you verymuch
mme

Syracuse, NY

#8 Apr 16, 2012
Scott does awesome work and is very professional...he's done all of mine and a lot of my friends go there and I've never heard any complaints...I plan on going back in the very near future!
love his work

Syracuse, NY

#9 Apr 16, 2012
He has done 3 of my five tattoos and he will be the only one to do any I chose to get in the future. He does a great job.
john

New Hartford, NY

#10 Apr 17, 2012
hey hate looser11, on your first post u said 'I'm sick and tired of people getting on here and covering up who they are and running their mouths when they don't know sh""! also running their mouths and ruining peoples business and their reputation'' your parents hated u that much to name u looser11. hahah thats funny. complain about something and then do it yourself. good one
its me

Massena, NY

#11 Apr 17, 2012
Well.. he must be doing something right if he got a calling to be on TV!! He is the BEST tattoo artist around.. & he does a perfect job. He takes his time, make's sure everything is right. There are tons & tons of people that would go to him, and recommend him. He's worked very hard to accomplish what he has.. & I'm pretty sure nothing ANYONE says, is gonna matter to him!((Keep up the good work Scott, you deserve this!))
dee

Potsdam, NY

#12 Apr 17, 2012
Keep haten' haters! Scott is the shit and does AWSOME work. Your just jealous because he's became something and has went somewhere with his live that you haven't or never will beable to! Get a fucking life and quit running people down that don't deserve it!!!! He's done ALLL my work and will continue to do my work!!!!!
donkey

Tully, NY

#13 Apr 17, 2012
policeman007 wrote:
anyone gotten a taotoo done by him? prolly all scars lol
All I have to say is jealous much?Scott is the best around,get over it!
GOblue

Potsdam, NY

#14 Apr 17, 2012
I gotten an tattoo from scott and he did an great job and im praying that he gets on the show and so he can show all what he can do
hahaha

Ogdensburg, NY

#15 Apr 20, 2012
Well, I guess this back fired on Policeman007....wanted to get on here and bash someone, and now he stands alone...I agree with everyone else on here...sounds like a little jealousy. Scott is very talented.
Hate loosers11

United States

#16 May 6, 2012
Well john u just get on here to pick out sh** well it dont bother me cause I was never putting down scott and thats all that matters lol he is a geat person and he does awsome work. I will go back to him very soon! I also know someone that closed there buisness cause of people running their mouths about buisnesses and nothing they said happens to be true so this site sucks and messes with peoples lives thats all I got to say!!!!!!!!!! Everyone with mean and rude comments need to go to He%%!!!!!!!!
person

Marietta, NY

#17 Aug 26, 2012
well honestly ive never gotten work done by scott but i had some ex friends who did and it was GREAT! scott is really going somewhere with his life and we should all be proud that someone from the community of northern ny is able to actually do one thing to make us proud of our towns instead of us getting a bad name from all the crap we hear in the news. good luck scott!
real nurse

Syracuse, NY

#18 Aug 26, 2012
Wasn't his dad a cop years ago? Is this the same guy im thinking of?
where

Utica, NY

#19 Aug 27, 2012
Where does he work out of?? I need some re-work done, and if he is as good as you all say he is, I'd like to give him the opportunity
youare

Edwards, NY

#20 Aug 27, 2012
He works out of Potsdam. "Beyond Tattoos" Third floor, above the NEW sergis!:) Highly concider going there! He does AWESOME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parishville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The rockin metthies (Mar '16) 8 hr what the hell 100
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... Wed local yokel 65
norwood dpw (Jan '14) Wed norwoodresident 9
Brian and katrina Russell (Apr '16) Wed katrinalover 8
nice and easy (May '16) Wed suspicious 2
Does the "official" story sound suspicious? Tue just wondering 4
Bump and grind Jun 20 hotguy3213 8

Parishville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance