Steveooo

Potsdam, NY

#1 May 18, 2013
How do most women move on do fast after a relationship. We broke up last werk she is posting on fb that she was dirty texting people and her best friend told me she has a new man already. This has happened to me before is it all women?
wow

United States

#2 May 18, 2013
No, definitely not. Sorry she's like that.
wow

United States

#3 May 18, 2013
The fact that she would even post something like that on Facebook says something about her character and morals. I wouldn't say it interprets her to be a very good person.
Guytani

Canton, NY

#4 May 25, 2013
No she is def not a good person and gave me hsv/2
fish for supper

Ogdensburg, NY

#5 May 25, 2013
Some women will not date for months after a breakup.
This woman you speak of that is dating within a week is either a nympho,or a soiciopath or she is trying to make you jealous. She will do it to the guy she is dating now.Just sit back and watch.
Fairy Princess

Potsdam, NY

#6 May 25, 2013
My guess would be that she was seeing him before she broke up with you! People suck!!
Gonzo

Canton, NY

#7 May 26, 2013
Girls are pigs too nowadays
lol

Potsdam, NY

#8 May 26, 2013
Yep, just like guys!
psstoff

Ogdensburg, NY

#9 May 26, 2013
You are better off without her.Many people out there are messed in the head.
dont-single-out- women

Potsdam, NY

#10 May 26, 2013
men and women are the same. its all about the person, not the gender.
yeah

Norwood, NY

#11 May 27, 2013
dont-single-out-women wrote:
men and women are the same. its all about the person, not the gender.
Well said. I was with a girl for over three years... One day she dumps me. Two days later I hear that she is dating one of my "friends"... I can easily say I'm better off without either of them though.
Things will get better
Fishstick McWilliam

Potsdam, NY

#12 May 27, 2013
I can tell you, since my life is probably half over at this age, that relationships are a pain in the a$$ most of the time! Great to begin with and a whole lot of work after the first couple years! I am glad to be single and just be myself! Ahhhh...like a breath of fresh air!
woman point of view

Potsdam, NY

#13 May 27, 2013
Fishstick McWilliam wrote:
I can tell you, since my life is probably half over at this age, that relationships are a pain in the a$$ most of the time! Great to begin with and a whole lot of work after the first couple years! I am glad to be single and just be myself! Ahhhh...like a breath of fresh air!
I'm in the same boat as you, recently out of a 20 year relationship, he cheated. Can't find anyone to be with, hate the bars. Isn't it sad to be alone though? I wanted to go to the movies recently, but not alone. What's a girl to do?(BTW, im not fat, old or ugly, LOL)
FYI

Potsdam, NY

#14 May 27, 2013
I go to the movies all the time alone...can't talk during the movie anyway!! I go to the chinese buffet alone. Life is very peaceful! No one nagging, cheating, wishing you were somebody else!
woman point of view

Potsdam, NY

#15 May 27, 2013
I enjoy my alone time, but I like to make dinner for someone, and hate sleeping alone, night after night. Its been eight months now and its getting old. I guess I should just get use to doing things by myself. Relationships really should not be this complicated.
Randy L

Columbus, OH

#16 Jul 19, 2013
Woman To Woman:

1st of all, Topix is not a very good site
to be posting on! You cant contact anybody
and it is a very very negatively filled site.
Facebook is more family oriented!
Hard to meet people on there.
Internet dating is becoming more and acceptable.
I too do not like bars and am very very tired of being alone also.
out of a 30 yr. relationship here!
I am just like You I suppose,
Left to wonder.
Take care girl,
best of wishes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parishville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea wright 31 min hey you 12
Stephanie Bratton Wright 1 hr hmm 11
Ever notce....... 12 hr Samsung1 3
prescription pills Sat wow 7
News Lawrence Town Board rescinds decision to consol... Sat outsider 2
jess kurt kyle Sat KMC 4
When I think of giving up. May 1 icky llama yodel 1
More from around the web

Parishville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE