granade

Ilion, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2012
Is this big bitch still dealing and rippin ppls off ???
yupprtd

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2012
yes she is she likes to have sex with little boysfor her shitty shit ugly fatass
Ashley Perkins

United States

#3 Jul 21, 2012
Haha you guys are so funny why don't you get a life. And if you wanna talk about me at least make it interesting and use your real name and learn how to spell. k thanks
karen

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2012
Ashley Perkins wrote:
Haha you guys are so funny why don't you get a life. And if you wanna talk about me at least make it interesting and use your real name and learn how to spell. k thanks
you are a drug dealer and your ugly as heck and learn how not to think your so kool
lmfao

Oxon Hill, MD

#5 Jul 22, 2012
Ashley Perkins wrote:
lol must be Bailey Green running her mouth again we all know that fat ass can't spell
Ashley Perkins

United States

#6 Jul 22, 2012
karen wrote:
<quoted text> you are a drug dealer and your ugly as heck and learn how not to think your so kool
I'm a drug dealer? Really that's funny because I work everyday and makes more money on a day than half the people that sit home and collect welfare. If you know so much about me you would know I don't do drugs and I've been clean for almost two years nos. so maybe you should learn your facts before you go running you're mouth. And I don't think I'm so "kool" but I'm gals to see you all have so much time on your hands to just sit on a computer all day talking smack about people using a fake name.
Ashley Perkins

United States

#7 Jul 22, 2012
Correction* make more money in* for two years now* and I'm so glad* my phone auto corrects words...I do know how to spell!!
thatperson

Hartford, CT

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Your funny. You still do drugs and one of your so called friends that u work with will tell the truth u snort pills all the time and got busted when u left some in the bathroom at cherry street. Really taking care of amazing people yet u do drugs on shift and go to the shed to smoke. Your such a good person NOT! If you ask me that is fucked up!
test

Erie, CO

#9 Jul 1, 2014
test
Yep

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 1, 2014
Yep, she rips people off. Don't get your drugs from her... she'll spend your money on cheap shit at WalMart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parishville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wood pallets? 12 hr Potsdam resident 4
who is rob barlow Fri just wondering 3
Websters Fri Insider 9
The rockin metthies Fri Sbeard 21
hot girls Fri crack ladies 22
Who is Terry Sweeny dating? (Jun '12) May 9 Brian 5
Caitlyn Bush? Apr '16 pvillegirl134 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parishville Mortgages