Jury finds Waddington man not guilty in sex-abuse trial

Mar 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal

That was the verdict of a St. Lawrence County jury Wednesday morning, clearing James Sabre Jr.

Comments
1 - 20 of 61 Comments Last updated May 6, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BSIsay

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Thats just wrong on so many levels
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

How is that wrong because the lying skanks didn't get to lock up an innocent men...
lol

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

exactly, the girls lied. This makes me sick to think females can do this. Grow up and be accountable for your actions. You sleep with him freely, and got caught and decide to blame the guy. Your sad little girls!
Blissfull

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 28, 2013
 
sawyouinmassena wrote:
Yes, all three of them. Daddy the retired sheriff couldn't protect the little coke addict...(but don't tell the boyfriend she sucks it up like a Hoover) The other two couldnt remember the dates of their alleged assaults...hopefully Jim now knows what kind of company he should keep.
. Look here just because you are Coke head and your own concience is creeping up behind you dosnt mean you got to blame other people!! Lol. You wish you saw these classy lady's out in massen!! I saw your nasty veltreX popping ass at the bar lol. You need to stop spreading your lies and trust me you rapest loving creeper karma will take yo ass down!! you should be ashamed of your mouth and I will see you round massena .... Right You seen these lady's in massena right. After he moved outa waddington for what reason?? Massena bitches will cut his dick off!!! Lol
BSIsay

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 28, 2013
 
Wow... are you people serious?? He is a scumbag from way back! God forbid he does something to someone you care about. Slept with him freely and got caught?? Got caught by who????? Rapist don't rape people in public just so you know. And for the record I know "The sheriffs daughter" well..... well enough to know she is not a "coke addict".....get your facts straight before you run your suck!
Blissfull

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 28, 2013
 
lol wrote:
exactly, the girls lied. This makes me sick to think females can do this. Grow up and be accountable for your actions. You sleep with him freely, and got caught and decide to blame the guy. Your sad little girls!
how dare you say little girl!!! Really. Are you a creeper to?!?! You ate his dick and now your lieing for him so you don't get snitched out. Lol. Hope you get touched on your booty hole perv!!!
Blissfull

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 28, 2013
 
BSIsay wrote:
Wow... are you people serious?? He is a scumbag from way back! God forbid he does something to someone you care about. Slept with him freely and got caught?? Got caught by who????? Rapist don't rape people in public just so you know. And for the record I know "The sheriffs daughter" well..... well enough to know she is not a "coke addict".....get your facts straight before you run your suck!
you got that right!! My sister was not lieing and did not sleep with him!!!!!!! Keep up with the facts please :)
bahhhhbahhhh

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 28, 2013
 
ok, little how u know these bitchs are little.? How do u know so much ur self, where u there,? nope pretty sure u weren't.,,, yea and I sure she sat right there in the doorway suckin dick like a hoover right, 25 people come in and out of that door, not a one stopped to ask if they could take it else where, nope,,, so if it makes u people have a good day and feel better, then let the shit fall right out of ur mouth...
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Any body that knows him knows he is capable of doing this . as far as the girls why would they all lie what were they getting out of this oh ya have their personal lives scrutinized and the chancefor all you scummy people to take your shots at them.way to think that through you morons.
BSIsay

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 28, 2013
 
Let the shit fall out of our mouths???? You might wanna read that shit you just posted again because it is SHIT! He did it because all 3 of them wouldnt give him the time of day for one and for two..... look at him....he is a CREEPER!! The only way for him to get any would be by forcing them
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 28, 2013
 
Just because a jury found him not guilty doesrnt mean he is
BTKNOWIT

Richmond Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

well from knowing the asshole, I know that he is capable of this. the other thing is just because he was found not guilty doesn't mean he isn't. how many people have been found innocent even thou they were not. sounds like the casey verdict. I have also seen innocent people get jailed. like I said on face book unfortunately someone will be hurt by him and they are going to end it themselves. they will end up in jail where he should be in the first place. These girls might smoke pot but that doesn't mean that they can't be molested or raped. pot has nothing to do with it. ass wipe gets drunk then horny and then takes anyone that can't fight him. before condemning these girls when you don't have a clue about them, get a life. apparently you are as deviate as he is.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

wtf wrote:
Just because a jury found him not guilty doesrnt mean he is
your right the fact that all three of those women lied and exaggerated on what really happened and the fact that they were already all doing him for for drugs or whatever reason makes him not guilty he my be a lowlife but he didn't rape anyone..
BSIsay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 28, 2013
 
Ohhhhhh thats right.... you were there on all 3 occasions. What the heck was I thinking
wants to punch the jurors

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 28, 2013
 
i would love to know how the hell the jurors found him not guilty???? obviously these ladys werent lieing.. who would make shit up like that and then sit in court on the stand and lie??? and as for buckys pig bitch girlfriend.......shit bitch you might not want to show your face n public for a while..not because people want to choke a dildo down your throat..but because everyone is looking at how ashamed of you they are! this system is curupt!! and where did they get these jurors...off the street in ogdensberg!?
BOSS LADY

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 28, 2013
 
BSIsay wrote:
Ohhhhhh thats right.... you were there on all 3 occasions. What the heck was I thinking
aparently you arent thinking...DUH
unreal

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Bahaaaaa, he may have drug issues but hes not a rapist. All 3 girls, jackie "hussy" pandit amanda welcher and marissa lavalley???? Seriously, they have all seen more ass than most prostitutes. They got caught and manufactured accusations for their own twisted reasons. 3 little pigs hmmmm
Huff, puff, blow you down. Good for you Bucky, next time choose your company better. Take a local pole to see how many men have ventured into those pigs!!!
sawyouinmassena

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Is anyone the least bit curious why Marisa's toxicology report wasn't allowed into evidence? Maybe because it showed coke, pain killers and weed?? Has anyone followed the newspaper reports and actually read them fully? She walked by the door twice, but didnt leave right away? Jacqueline doesn't remember the date of alleged assault, and Amanda doesn't either, but both alleged these assaults only after Marisa did...i dare say these 3 are friends till the end huh?
bliss

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 28, 2013
 
unreal wrote:
Bahaaaaa, he may have drug issues but hes not a rapist. All 3 girls, jackie "hussy" pandit amanda welcher and marissa lavalley???? Seriously, they have all seen more ass than most prostitutes. They got caught and manufactured accusations for their own twisted reasons. 3 little pigs hmmmm
Huff, puff, blow you down. Good for you Bucky, next time choose your company better. Take a local pole to see how many men have ventured into those pigs!!!
Lol only if u knew, but u don't so sucks to be you, pig bitch!!!!!
BSIsay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 28, 2013
 
Doesn't matter if they are friends or not.... no means no.... no doesn't mean help yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Parishville Discussions

Search the Parishville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Potsdam Hospital 1 hr Nono 15
Drugs 2 hr Nightmare 5
roxanne vallance 2 hr just me 4
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 6,370
My mother's recurring dreams about America 4 hr seems 3
colton town plowing 10 hr forrest 6
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parishville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Parishville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Parishville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Parishville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••