Phil Trombino

Carthage, NY

#1 Feb 20, 2013
I recently drove down main street and saw a guy in a blue SUV talking on his cell phone while driving. What should I do? Should I take down his plate and call his parents? I mean monsters like this should not be able to walk or drive the streets freely.
SPM

Wells, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2013
My advice to you would be to stop trying to compensate for a pathetic existence by trolling on this site. Just a thought.

Since: Feb 13

Oneida, NY

#3 Feb 23, 2013
SPM wrote:
My advice to you would be to stop trying to compensate for a pathetic existence by trolling on this site. Just a thought.
But what about this maniac talking and driving? That's the real problem. He is out of control. I'm telling his parents.
Phil

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2013
What are you, 10? Grow up .. Your obnoxious, and pathetic. Get over yourself..

Since: Feb 13

Oneida, NY

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Yes. I'm ten. Ten years old. I was born in 2003. Get over yourself? What does that even mean?
WHAT

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2013
omg..if thats the only big problem camden has is someone driving and talking on a cell phone..well camden is doing better than i thought..dont worry about the phone talking driver..get rid of the drugs and the minors drinking problems..let the guy talk on his phone..who cares..lol
SPM

Wells, NY

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Phil is very likely a high school student. He made this thread in response to another thread started by a woman who's neighbors child was sneaking out of the house after the mother left for work at night. Phil obviously had an issue with this neighbor, who remained anonymous and respected the anonymity of the child and family in question. His stance was that children sneaking out of the house is not a dangerous pastime and does not lead to or expose anyone to danger.
He is mocking this concerned neighbor because she asked advice of a community regarding whether to notify the parent/s that their child was doing this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Signs of Success (May '08) 31 min credibility 34
B&T contracting owner Ken Bates JR & Todd Smith (Dec '11) 6 hr back at it 70
chris Waskiewicz Fri Alyssa milano 3
Men who cheat Fri Phil Trombino 3
carrie Fri jake 3
ladys who cheat Thu whip it 3
Amber Apr 30 hard 7
More from around the web

Parish People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE