get a real life

United States

#21 Mar 6, 2013
too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how your name is "get a life" yet you're doing the same thing the other person was doing lmao if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. Oh and by the way "karen" his name is Steve Allen
When I say get a real life I am talking about crystal Tennant & d.j Hicks getting a real life instead of selling drugs 2 kids just 3 keep them selfs high them ppl r the true meaning of low life's & I'm not just talking shit about ppl I really don't know I know them very good I'm sad 2 admit
the 1 who knows

United States

#22 Mar 6, 2013
Not aframe the last trailer in trailer park Donald (d.j) Hicks & crystal Tennant there son was the 1 that robbed taberg nice & easy poor kids they never had a chance since the day they were born mother (crystal) biggest whore u will ever meet. I dont think dj has a friend she didnt sleep with & if there is its only because they was smart then DJ as the only father they knew selling drugs right infront of them there whole lifes yeah growing up like them kids did its no surprise Charlie's in prison & Carol & cayla r crack whores in Rome when ur kids c u sleeping with every Guy that steps foot in the house chances r ur girls r going 2 follow in ur footsteps at least there getting paid crystal never did
i know 2 lol

United States

#23 Mar 6, 2013
The only guys out there that didn't sleep with her r the 1's that turned her down cause she has no standards she will try any1 anything any time guaranteed
pond hill

East Syracuse, NY

#24 Mar 6, 2013
who what where? I live on the hill. Never seen any activity
Hayley

Springfield, NJ

#25 Mar 6, 2013
Before the pondhill townhouses on the right. There is three trailers, last one.
lots of traffic lol

United States

#26 Mar 6, 2013
Idk how u miss it cause its happening its no secret if u ever need anything (weed,pills & whatever) now u know where 2 go & even if u don't know them they will deal with ya there house got raided they had a bunch of weed, coke pills he snitched went to shock came home was good 4 a lil bit & back at it that's all he knows & this wasn't the 1st raid & I'm sure not the last & all this happened where they live now maybe u just haven't notice cause u didn't think about it u will notice now
Country Man

Ardsley, NY

#27 Mar 12, 2013
Jimmy got busted I heard that shit yesterday
Morgan

West Leyden, NY

#28 Apr 12, 2013
From who?
aaa

Athens, OH

#29 Apr 13, 2013
Morgan wrote:
From who?
dont worry about it scum-ho
for real

United States

#30 Apr 25, 2013
u people really have no lifes at all do ya? All u r ever worried about is who is selling to who n blah blah blag blah for one jimmy did not get busted for anything because he dont do anything you retards red neck low life scums. I think ur cows need help sh*ting maybe u should worry about that o whats the matter ur mommy n sister dont look good no more to be banging for real get a life.
Yea

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Apr 26, 2013
Everyone be happy happy and smoke some weed!
Could be anyone

Gloversville, NY

#32 Apr 29, 2013
get a real life wrote:
<quoted text>
When I say get a real life I am talking about crystal Tennant & d.j Hicks getting a real life instead of selling drugs 2 kids just 3 keep them selfs high them ppl r the true meaning of low life's & I'm not just talking shit about ppl I really don't know I know them very good I'm sad 2 admit
You people have nothing better to do that post what you "think" you know on topix..Wonder how you know the people you are bashing .. just curious.........why dont you post your real name ....:)
toughguy behindkeyboard

Gloversville, NY

#33 Apr 29, 2013
love how people talk shit when they are on a phone or computer..Not to mention everyone thinks they know everyones business..Pretty sad you have to put people down and then bring their kids into the bashing to make yourself feel big..The ones with all this "knowledge" are probably doing drugs themselves..
toughguy behindkeyboard

Gloversville, NY

#34 Apr 29, 2013
the 1 who knows wrote:
Not aframe the last trailer in trailer park Donald (d.j) Hicks & crystal Tennant there son was the 1 that robbed taberg nice & easy poor kids they never had a chance since the day they were born mother (crystal) biggest whore u will ever meet. I dont think dj has a friend she didnt sleep with & if there is its only because they was smart then DJ as the only father they knew selling drugs right infront of them there whole lifes yeah growing up like them kids did its no surprise Charlie's in prison & Carol & cayla r crack whores in Rome when ur kids c u sleeping with every Guy that steps foot in the house chances r ur girls r going 2 follow in ur footsteps at least there getting paid crystal never did
Another know it all ..but wont say it to their face... Gotta love these small towns small minds..
cheri

Bridgeport, NY

#35 Apr 29, 2013
toughguy behindkeyboard wrote:
<quoted text>Another know it all ..but wont say it to their face... Gotta love these small towns small minds..
Must be these are your buddies?
jac willson

Holland Patent, NY

#36 Apr 29, 2013
for real wrote:
u people really have no lifes at all do ya? All u r ever worried about is who is selling to who n blah blah blag blah for one jimmy did not get busted for anything because he dont do anything you retards red neck low life scums. I think ur cows need help sh*ting maybe u should worry about that o whats the matter ur mommy n sister dont look good no more to be banging for real get a life.
Jiimy sells weedand pillsyoudumbfuckingbit h
hildenbrandt

Blossvale, NY

#37 Apr 29, 2013
jac willson wrote:
<quoted text>
Jiimy sells weedand pillsyoudumbfuckingbit h
you sorry as'bitc'you must not know what you are talking about dude I smoke weed that is it I will see you buddy you want to say stupid stuff wen you don't know what you are talking about but I ,will see you
nettie

Jamesville, NY

#38 Apr 30, 2013
What is wrong with all you posters. MYB and leave others alone
wow

Middletown, CT

#39 Apr 30, 2013
Your all scum on the hill
hildenbrandt

Blossvale, NY

#40 May 4, 2013
Country Man wrote:
Jimmy got busted I heard that shit yesterday
dude you are a stupid mother fu'k far form getting busted I don't do shit to get busted any time cops want to come to house they can because the only thing I do is smoke weed my kids are more important to me in life then selling shit I fu'king have my own blacktop business so grow up and stop talking shit ass hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
class of. 2004 2005 2006 (Jan '16) Sun I know 18
Wolcott Hill Oct 13 Curious 1
2nd st again Oct 12 Pray hard 11
News Police execute meth lab-related raid on Sylvan ... (Aug '16) Oct 12 Joel Gossner 47
Pizza Plus (Jan '15) Oct 10 Neighbor 28
Searching for name Oct 9 Country girl 95 1
Adrianne holmes/doane Oct 9 Hahaha 4

Parish Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parish Mortgages