Courtney Hina and Dan Chase
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NEVER AGAIN!!!

Chittenango, NY

#24 Jun 10, 2013
dan wrote:
also that shit got droped cuz the cu## was a liein bit## that wanted to cover her a## so get ur facts strait before u run ur mouth. dam never new so meny people thout about me all the time pretty funny
I have never responded to the trash I see on here but I'm going to now!
It was Courtney or Dan who abused those girls! I seen the marks myself and the police officer and every CPS worker said exactly the same thing! I have kept my mouth shut till now but I will let your family know. I find it suspicious that Courtney never told anyone why she stopped babysitting. It was guilt!
I will personally put scars on you with my own hands you fucken piece of shit! And I don't give a fuck if someone takes your side in your family.
I have the pictures and will put them on YouTube just to put a link on here so people can judge themselves!!!
I have ZERO tolerance for low life pieces of shit like you! And YES you are a piece of shit!
Dan you need to get a fucken job and be a man. Courtney you need to stop lieing to family and grow up!
yep

Meriden, CT

#25 Jun 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="NEVER AGAIN!!!"]<quoted text>
I have never responded to the trash I see on here but I'm going to now!
It was Courtney or Dan who abused those girls! I seen the marks myself and the police officer and every CPS worker said exactly the same thing! I have kept my mouth shut till now but I will let your family know. I find it suspicious that Courtney never told anyone why she stopped babysitting. It was guilt!
I will personally put scars on you with my own hands you fucken piece of shit! And I don't give a fuck if someone takes your side in your family.
I have the pictures and will put them on YouTube just to put a link on here so people can judge themselves!!!
I have ZERO tolerance for low life pieces of shit like you! And YES you are a piece of shit!
Dan you need to get a fucken job and be a man. Courtney you need to stop lieing to family and grow up![/QUOTE]

Why don't u use ur real name if ur so tough huh
haha

Fayetteville, NC

#26 Jun 11, 2013
bitch use your real name a less your scared to get your ass beat! you think you know everything right well you don't get your facts straight i love that you keep my name running out of your mouth, makes me feel like a star.. you got to think of me that much, just keep it going.. i enjoy the laughter because who lies to there family umm not us can tell you that much. i love how i don't even have to live in that town and have people trying to be cool and talk it up keep it up Camden the funny shit is you probably don't have a job and live at home with mommy and daddy while your bills are paid for you try growing up and respect people keep peoples names out of your mouth because hunny you dont know a god dam thing about me okay! that whole thing with the girl's how about you look at the house they lived in and how the mom treated them and you would know she did that shit to her own dam kids she was a bad mom. and ovy we didn't do it when the shit was dropped and if it was true it wouldn't have been dropped got it learn it like it haha.. you have no idea about life and bitch put marks on me i would laugh in your trashy face got it! and you dont know anything beacuse we dont live there and dan dose have a job, slobb so shut your pie hole
you think you are so dam good but whats your real name hunn?
ya you cant even say. well you have a wonderful life and keep up the talk i love it because the people that know me are true and wont belive rumors that go around on a site that is immature and made for people like you.. well have a greatt life hope you learn to step up with your name.. don't be scared!....Sincerely Courtney
NEVER AGAIN!!!

Chittenango, NY

#27 Jun 12, 2013
haha wrote:
bitch use your real name a less your scared to get your ass beat! you think you know everything right well you don't get your facts straight i love that you keep my name running out of your mouth, makes me feel like a star.. you got to think of me that much, just keep it going.. i enjoy the laughter because who lies to there family umm not us can tell you that much. i love how i don't even have to live in that town and have people trying to be cool and talk it up keep it up Camden the funny shit is you probably don't have a job and live at home with mommy and daddy while your bills are paid for you try growing up and respect people keep peoples names out of your mouth because hunny you dont know a god dam thing about me okay! that whole thing with the girl's how about you look at the house they lived in and how the mom treated them and you would know she did that shit to her own dam kids she was a bad mom. and ovy we didn't do it when the shit was dropped and if it was true it wouldn't have been dropped got it learn it like it haha.. you have no idea about life and bitch put marks on me i would laugh in your trashy face got it! and you dont know anything beacuse we dont live there and dan dose have a job, slobb so shut your pie hole
you think you are so dam good but whats your real name hunn?
ya you cant even say. well you have a wonderful life and keep up the talk i love it because the people that know me are true and wont belive rumors that go around on a site that is immature and made for people like you.. well have a greatt life hope you learn to step up with your name.. don't be scared!....Sincerely Courtney
you obviously think this is someone else but you will soon find out who I am and so won't your family. I don't make idle threats.
CPS drops cases all the time sweetie so just because it was closed and deemed unfounded doesn't mean it didn't happen. I think you you are the one who needs a reality check sweetie. Your mouth says it all. Trash.
And if I think I know who you are referring to, she hasn't lived in that house in almost a year.
You have a big mouth. Don't worry sweetie, you will need it when everyone finds out what you did and your lies. Can't wait!!!!:)
sheri

Tampa, FL

#31 Feb 10, 2015
Courtney wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u f** kidning me really your so childish.. we pay rent u low life haha and dan stay home with are daughter so i dont have to pay for a baby sitier and he helps my landlord with things bc he is old and cant do much by him self, so before you go judge.. i make more money then you i bet so dont even try to bash us you f****ing loser! takes a real person to just start talking s*** about people and using a fake name on her man up or woman up bc i have a good feeling i know who this is and loojk at you u still live with ur mommy and have no money bu bitch eat shit
I didn't say. That at all stop listening to people I do have a job
who

Tampa, FL

#32 Feb 10, 2015
Sexuallytransmittedteah wrote:
It is Teah from Taberg. All she does is start cap about people. She needs to grow up. she has child number 2 on the way and is clueless who the dad is. On welfare. Living with parents. Yet post crap on here about good people. She has all day to post online rather than take care of her kid.
F you look at self
who

Tampa, FL

#33 Feb 10, 2015
Wondering wrote:
Does this Dan Chase even work? What kind of woman stays with a dead beat like this?
They live above a bar and never pay rent.
This time of year is a good time to get a job. I don't get the deal with these people.
Call me it's not me and don't care they can all grow the f..up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
summer and cheyenne longtin 6 hr dedef 4
News West Leyden woman admits to making meth, growin... 6 hr sue 16
Nick Melchiore Overrated 7 hr John Doe 4
Camden Village police 15 hr RICHARD WART 18
Nicoles of Camden 18 hr severalchances 1
class of. 2004 2005 2006 19 hr staci 13
News Do Mexicans Hate Puerto Ricans? (Sep '11) Sat Sirius 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parish Mortgages