jeff

Camden, NY

#2 Mar 27, 2014
marcell wrote:
Christine and Dustin Hite think they are so much better then everyone in the world so its time to remind them they're no better then anyone else.Why else would Dustin be having sex with the teenage babysitter when his wife isn't home?Why else would their kids be swearing and acting uncontrollable in public?Why else would Christine smack her daughters face in public and when her daughter cried she grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out of Kinneys?Oh yeah I hear Christine is unemployed now too.wow what winners they are.they talk about my family and I causse we stay up late and drive snowmobiles and atv's and it disturbs them.Christine stop worrying about me and worry about your husband and babysitter or finding a job you welfare bum.
You need to back up dem words sir
happy clown

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 27, 2014
what is a "hite"?
charlie red

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 27, 2014
happy clown wrote:
what is a "hite"?
What is a happy clown?
Jealous Much

Camden, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2014
You have a lot of nerve spewing this garbage about a wonderful RESPECTED FAMILY on this disgusting web-site!!!! The Hite's have done more for this community then you will ever do. Stop posting your made up stories about a family you clearly know nothing about. They are good honest people with normal children...BEAUTIFUL normal children. They are being raised with morals and values...clearly something you know NOTHING about. I have known the family for a very long time. They are outstanding people. Only cowards posts lies about people under alias's...why don't you state your name? When you save as many lives or contribute to our community as much as they do then and ONLY then will you have a right to criticize them..Marcell, you are clearly a pathetic person.
YOU ARE THE TRASH marcell

Camden, NY

#7 Mar 28, 2014
You must be the scum that live across the street...that turned a beautiful home into a dump. I guess you didn't spend enough time in jail but I am sure you will screw up again. You are probably some scum of the earth that Dustin rid our town of and you have come back with a bug shoved up your butt. Christina has a job. She is a teacher and full time mother and their family has never been on welfare unlike you and your bastard children. Go on raising your delinquent kids. I'm sure the Hite girls will be supporting their worthless butts someday! Oh and just an FYI- Dustin is not a cheater. Never has been never will be!
Krazy Klown

Canastota, NY

#8 Mar 29, 2014
what exactly is a HITE?
mud slinger

Camden, NY

#9 Mar 29, 2014
YOU ARE THE TRASH marcell wrote:
You must be the scum that live across the street...that turned a beautiful home into a dump. I guess you didn't spend enough time in jail but I am sure you will screw up again. You are probably some scum of the earth that Dustin rid our town of and you have come back with a bug shoved up your butt. Christina has a job. She is a teacher and full time mother and their family has never been on welfare unlike you and your bastard children. Go on raising your delinquent kids. I'm sure the Hite girls will be supporting their worthless butts someday! Oh and just an FYI- Dustin is not a cheater. Never has been never will be!
Although I agree with you, by posting your nasty comments on here, you have judged another family and proved that you are the same. If they are such outstanding citizens, there is no need to defend anyone on this devil site. Just report the post and carrying on folks
Hypocrite

Marlborough, MA

#11 Mar 31, 2014
YOU ARE THE TRASH marcell wrote:
You must be the scum that live across the street...that turned a beautiful home into a dump. I guess you didn't spend enough time in jail but I am sure you will screw up again. You are probably some scum of the earth that Dustin rid our town of and you have come back with a bug shoved up your butt. Christina has a job. She is a teacher and full time mother and their family has never been on welfare unlike you and your bastard children. Go on raising your delinquent kids. I'm sure the Hite girls will be supporting their worthless butts someday! Oh and just an FYI- Dustin is not a cheater. Never has been never will be!
What if it was not the family that lives across the street who posted this. Wouldnt that make you no better than the person starting this forum?
Hmmmm

Camden, NY

#12 Apr 21, 2014
Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>What if it was not the family that lives across the street who posted this. Wouldnt that make you no better than the person starting this forum?
I know the family (s) and the things they have done in the old Bowman house. It is public knowledge. Who cares if it was them or not that wrote it. There is nothing wrong with defending good people in the Camden community!
Hypocrite

Schenectady, NY

#13 Apr 22, 2014
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the family (s) and the things they have done in the old Bowman house. It is public knowledge. Who cares if it was them or not that wrote it. There is nothing wrong with defending good people in the Camden community!
not saying there is anything wrong with defending someone, but you should get all the facts before slandering someone that might not be involved in the thread. Don't bring yourself down to the same level as the other idiots on here.
Generational

Utica, NY

#14 Apr 22, 2014
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the family (s) and the things they have done in the old Bowman house. It is public knowledge. Who cares if it was them or not that wrote it. There is nothing wrong with defending good people in the Camden community!
what things in the old Bowman House exactly?
Come On

Rome, NY

#15 Apr 23, 2014
The ironic thing is the same person has posted the majority if not all of the posts in this thread and they are obviously mentally retarded! They have to pick apart and criticize those that actually do something with their life because they themselves are complete and total losers!
Camden Man

Sylvan Beach, NY

#16 Apr 30, 2014
The Hites are good people and it's a disgrace that someone can talk such garbage here anonymously. Shame on you. I do not believe a word of this nonsense.
Old teacher

Blossvale, NY

#17 May 10, 2014
I keep hoping that I will log on here and find some worth while discussion, but alas, it's the same thing over again. You may not agree with the Hites, or other families, but I see a young family working hard for themselves and the community. So often we try to lower others just because we are having some difficult times, but this is truly slander and should not be allowed or tolerated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber hale 1 hr hahahahahaha 11
Truth 4 hr retard 2
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 5 hr zak 67
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 10 hr tod see the light 1
News Ann Coulter/ Trump is right. 11 hr tod see the light 4
Chico capparelli / Brennan beach scumbag Thu johnny5501 4
News Camden man facing rape charges (Oct '12) Jul 1 brotherinlaw 49
More from around the web

Parish People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Parish Mortgages