Domination
Bill Clinton

Plano, TX

#1 Mar 10, 2012
How about those Clarksville Tigers?

Clarksville advances to state championship game with 55-35 blowout of Olton in Austin!!!

Story in the Paris news.
Bill Clinton

Plano, TX

#2 Mar 11, 2012
The Clarksville Tigers secured their third state championship in school history on Saturday, as they posted a 65-47 triumph over the previously unbeaten Mumford Mustangs in the Class A, Division I state title game at the Erwin Center in Austin.

Since: Jan 12

Denver, PA

#3 Mar 11, 2012
It was a hell of a game and they prove there are some good kids in Clarksville ISD! What really burns my ass is all the people that showed up in Austin to see them play and act like they have always been fans! We know that most of them are the snooty rich kids that moved to Rivercrest and Avery when it was the cool thing to do. Now they try to show up when we are winning and act like true fans and they havnt been to a game all year. This a great group of kids/athletes and they gave all they had to get to the state playoffs and win it so dont let them get blamed for things they have no control over. Whats sad is to talk to the players after the game and most of them had some comment like maybe winning this will bring the town back together since most of the town was there to watch! Its administration and the government that is ruining the school not the kids they are just like all the other kids in the world so lets get behind them and be proud!!
interesting

Paris, TX

#4 Mar 12, 2012
proud fan 69 wrote:
It was a hell of a game and they prove there are some good kids in Clarksville ISD! What really burns my ass is all the people that showed up in Austin to see them play and act like they have always been fans! We know that most of them are the snooty rich kids that moved to Rivercrest and Avery when it was the cool thing to do. Now they try to show up when we are winning and act like true fans and they havnt been to a game all year. This a great group of kids/athletes and they gave all they had to get to the state playoffs and win it so dont let them get blamed for things they have no control over. Whats sad is to talk to the players after the game and most of them had some comment like maybe winning this will bring the town back together since most of the town was there to watch! Its administration and the government that is ruining the school not the kids they are just like all the other kids in the world so lets get behind them and be proud!!
I hear what you are saying, but the kids and Coaches know who the true supporters are and promise you it is noted. Congrats on the win, it is well deserved!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emergency Commissioners Meeting 1 hr Local 1
Brenda Cherry.... 2 hr Deez Nuts 1
paris' dumb criminals (Dec '12) 2 hr Beans spilled 12
Project Orange 7 hr Welcome Visitors 28
Turner pipe 11 hr Yup 3
Santa 20 hr olrobert 1
Helicopters at Prmc 21 hr Muddog1812 6

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance