Obama's Ears
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Randy

Paris, TX

#1 Dec 31, 2012
I believe they are getting bigger! Saw him on tv last night and that left one closest to the camera looked HUGE. With his gray hair and beady eyes and HUGE ears he sure ain't eye candy except to those old women on the view . He looks like an ugly old rat.
BBHC

UK

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Randy wrote:
I believe they are getting bigger! Saw him on tv last night and that left one closest to the camera looked HUGE. With his gray hair and beady eyes and HUGE ears he sure ain't eye candy except to those old women on the view . He looks like an ugly old rat.
Worn out racism tactic. Nazi cartoons portrayed Jews as rats.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
buttfunny

Paris, TX

#3 Dec 31, 2012
But funny. And true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Randy

Paris, TX

#4 Dec 31, 2012
BBHC wrote:
<quoted text>
Worn out racism tactic. Nazi cartoons portrayed Jews as rats.
Not racist bubba his ears are HUGE and he looks like a rat. Look at him and say he doesnt. You say his ears aren't disproportionally bigger than the rest of his head/face? He looks like a rat/ you must have a man crush.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yep

Paris, TX

#6 Dec 31, 2012
I heard someone say the other day that he looked like a volkswagon coming down the road with both doors open.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Paris, TX

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Bat, Rat the dummy is ugly and does have the biggest ears I've ever seen on a human.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Dec 31, 2012
Poor angry white people. You spent the past four years whining about birth certificates, Muslims, Rev Wright, the presidents vacations, and how you're going to make sure President Obama isn't re-elected. Now that hes been re-elected, you're reduced to talking about his ears. You can't get any more silly or childish.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
haa

Paris, TX

#9 Dec 31, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
Poor angry white people. You spent the past four years whining about birth certificates, Muslims, Rev Wright, the presidents vacations, and how you're going to make sure President Obama isn't re-elected. Now that hes been re-elected, you're reduced to talking about his ears. You can't get any more silly or childish.
Go ahead and lie and say he is good looking. You can't. He should've had those elephant ears pinned back. He could still have plastic surgery. He even said himself that he was self conscience of his ears. Moochelle is ugly too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hmm

Leonard, TX

#11 Dec 31, 2012
LOL wrote:
Bat, Rat the dummy is ugly and does have the biggest ears I've ever seen on a human.
"Human"? More like "invasion of the pod people" or some Ed Wood sci-fi movie!
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Dec 31, 2012
haa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and lie and say he is good looking. You can't. He should've had those elephant ears pinned back. He could still have plastic surgery. He even said himself that he was self conscience of his ears. Moochelle is ugly too.
Did you teach your kids to be as dumb as you? Do you teach them to go to school and pick on children who don't look like them? Grow the hell up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

El Paso, TX

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Their big because your mama stretched them
Wondering

United States

#16 Jan 1, 2013
Randy wrote:
I can't help but wonder what the people of other countries think about the Americans who trash the leader of their country.I was raised to respect the leader of our country. If you don't like him or disagree with him, why don't you get the hell out of the U.S. Try talking like that in another country and see what happens to you. If you think you can do a better job or are so good looking,( which doesn't amount to a hill of beans )I really can't remember any good looking presidents we've had, why not run for office next election. IDIOT !!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wondering more

Leonard, TX

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help but wonder what the people of other countries think about the Americans who trash the leader of their country.I was raised to respect the leader of our country. If you don't like him or disagree with him, why don't you get the hell out of the U.S. Try talking like that in another country and see what happens to you. If you think you can do a better job or are so good looking,( which doesn't amount to a hill of beans )I really can't remember any good looking presidents we've had, why not run for office next election. IDIOT !!!!
Anyone want to take bets this was Moochelle?
lol

Paris, TX

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Wondering more wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone want to take bets this was Moochelle?
Yeah poor old Aunt Esther Moochelle isn't any better. What an ugly couple.
wicky

Boise, ID

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Eenie meenie Minee Mo wrote:
Catch Obama by his toe.
If he hollers make him say
my ears get bigger every day.
Ah,let um have fun....its not like these Repub losers have anything else to do.
Their Party is a joke and finished and irrelevant they the American Electorate have rejected their Idealogy as unworthy.
Obama will be in the History Books is the Leader of the free world,a senator an author a schoolar a lawyer and a two term Presidential Winner.
While 'Who' sits in his Mom's basement,shunned by the whole Female population of his hometown...making comments about Ears....
Just sayen

Lockhart, TX

#20 Jan 1, 2013
One thing about them ears, they will be hearing " Hail to the Chief"played fort them for the next four years. And you nuts will just have to live with it.
Sanging

Leonard, TX

#21 Jan 1, 2013
Just sayen wrote:
One thing about them ears, they will be hearing " Hail to the Chief"played fort them for the next four years. And you nuts will just have to live with it.
Teaching music to the bruthas in Paris.

Wow

Paris, TX

#22 Jan 2, 2013
Just sayen wrote:
And you nuts that love him will soon hate him. You will not be spared from what is going to happen to this country because of him and his democrap minions just because you were stupid enough to vote for him.

But the subject is his big ears and he is one ugly big eared fool.
Wow

Paris, TX

#24 Jan 2, 2013
Just sayen wrote:
<quoted text>And u have a ugly little mean soul.
I will say to you what The Speaker said to Harry Reid. Go F yourself.
lol

United States

#26 Jan 2, 2013
He looks like Curious George!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paris news 4 min Bo Know 9
Brenda Cherry 20 min Truth 6
North Lamar is so [email protected] UP 1 hr transpodirector 14
Texas Falls to ZOG 5 hr Conservative Texan 11
Deport mayor 9 hr TruthTalk 77
Bell 10 hr yea buddy 6
nl Mon Answer 2
Methodist Church Downtown Wants to Waste $1 Mil... Mon Grisham 65
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) Aug 17 Vesna 55

Paris Jobs