Cowboy Fan 05

Carrollton, KY

#21 Dec 7, 2009
why wrote:
Well, just another act of the good old Buddy system. It is not what you do or not do --- it is who you are.. You can thank Jeff-Hosterler-and the weasle Freeman for such as that---that is just the life at Prairiland--- Poor students---that is the sad part , and now where Jeff is --that AIN'T even gonna CHANGE---- may get worse ----SORRY KIDS !!!!!!!!
Well if it is "who you are" at P-Land well i would rather not BE!
It's ridiculous on how that school has a dress code for the children, but the teachers can dress like street walkers with all their stuff hanging out. Oh i forgot they are there to mingle with the males, not teach. Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't the last affair between a school board member & an elementary teacher.
heehee

Paris, TX

#22 Dec 7, 2009
fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the losers will be the students at Prairiland Junior High with the poor choice that was chosen for their new principal. Let's just hope he doesn't leave his current wife for one of his junior high students, since he left his first wife for one of his high school students. SICK! How soon people forget.
he and his current wife have been married for quite awhile, you make it sound as if he just married her & as already on the hunt for someone new. pot stirring is what i call this
Answer

United States

#23 Dec 7, 2009
Actually I believe the last affair involved the asst super.
very good

Blossom, TX

#24 Dec 7, 2009
Good choice. Prairiland has gained a great addition to the staff. North Lamar hates to see him go,but understands that a person has to better themself if given the opportunity.
SummerMeadow

Rule, TX

#25 Dec 7, 2009
I went to prairiland and graduated from the school. THe teachers are wonderful people, adn has put the childrens education first and for most. I belive I rather have my children in Prairiland then any other school regardless of the rumurs. Because if they really happen they wouldn't still be there with their dirty laundry airing out.
DoWhat

Barnesville, OH

#26 Dec 7, 2009
SummerMeadow wrote:
I went to prairiland and graduated from the school. THe teachers are wonderful people, adn has put the childrens education first and for most. I belive I rather have my children in Prairiland then any other school regardless of the rumurs. Because if they really happen they wouldn't still be there with their dirty laundry airing out.
Ok - not trying to sound like a smart-a** here, but don't you think that if you are going to brag on the school you graduated from, that it would be wise to check your grammar and spelling before posting? Or did you type all those errors on purpose?:-)
andersw

Paris, TX

#27 Dec 7, 2009
DoWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok - not trying to sound like a smart-a** here, but don't you think that if you are going to brag on the school you graduated from, that it would be wise to check your grammar and spelling before posting? Or did you type all those errors on purpose?:-)
that was very rude and uncalled for.
andersw

Paris, TX

#28 Dec 7, 2009
anyways, prariland seems to be a good school regardless of what people say. kids graduate, go to college, or go to work. just like any other school. now that school has been called "pregnant land" and all that mess, but i find no proof to confirm that. but then again, i've never been to prariland.
heehee

Paris, TX

#29 Dec 8, 2009
if you compare the number of pregnant students to the number of students enrolled at all the local schools, I do not believe one would stand out so much more than another esp. Prairiland.
andersw

Paris, TX

#30 Dec 8, 2009
exactly.
WHATEVAAAA

Arlington, TX

#31 Dec 27, 2009
Yeowza wrote:
My, my, my-how quick we all are to throw stones for something that happened what-17 years ago? It's not like he's a pedofile that's continually preyed on his students. They fell in love and are STILL married to this day. That should say something! Mr. Watson is not the only teacher who's ever fallen in love and married a student After they graduated. Let's all open up our closets and get out the skeletons and see how many of us have room to gossip on this forum.
On a side note, Leslie Watson is an awesome guy and this school will benefit from his years of experience. He's personable, respectable and level headed. I've never seem him get angry or lose control. I'm a former student and have had a child that was under his leadership at Stone Middle School. Congrats, Mr. Watson! NL will miss you.
So, who is ready to air their dirty laundry on here now and compare themselves to Mr. Watson? Certainly not me...
WOW...hahaha
former nlisd student

United States

#32 Dec 27, 2009
I beg to differ....Coach Watson isn't the right mand for the job and yes he did marry one of his former students and he always played frisky with the cheerleaders. I thought he was a good teacher at first but I have seen 1st hand him loose his anger and a football game with a parent. Disrespectful and he only got a job there because he is a former student and they tend to lean toward past alumni.....feel sorry for patriot students and their families....
A FACT

Webster, FL

#33 Dec 27, 2009
Everyone on here doesnt even know him I guess I personaly know him. He is a great guy!.. I think Prairiland is going to be better with him.. He is happily married and has 2 very sweet girls, a young little boy.. They have been married for a very long time and he loves his family.. No, i'm not his wife nor his family but he is a great family and a great guy.. If you have not been to any other football games then you need to go because all the coaches great mad and loose there tempers.. And for the prego girls have you not took a look at the other schools I think not there is 6 girls prego in paris high cosmetology alone! not even counting the rest of the school.. So stop pointing your finger at other people and take alook at yourself.. His kids can get on here and read this crap! The oldest one is 11 and they know how to read! All this is is a lie!.. And he will PROVE all of yall wrong... You just WATCH!..
wrong

Blossom, TX

#34 Dec 28, 2009
His oldest is not 11. A good friend of mine was married to one of his daughters. He has a grandchild in elementary school.
know them

United States

#35 Dec 28, 2009
wrong wrote:
His oldest is not 11. A good friend of mine was married to one of his daughters. He has a grandchild in elementary school.
She was referring to his oldest child with his new wife - even I got that on the post - And I know his wife and her family very well and they are all good people - I can tell you he isnt the first to marry a younger woman - it isnt new... People need to as another post said "Stop throwing stones" - things happen and he has a good family.
who dat

Arlington, TX

#37 Jan 2, 2010
former nlisd student wrote:
I beg to differ....Coach Watson isn't the right mand for the job and yes he did marry one of his former students and he always played frisky with the cheerleaders. I thought he was a good teacher at first but I have seen 1st hand him loose his anger and a football game with a parent. Disrespectful and he only got a job there because he is a former student and they tend to lean toward past alumni.....feel sorry for patriot students and their families....
Also, messing around with a kid is now a felony for any school staff member.... Lucky it wasn't then.
whiteboy

Paris, TX

#38 Jan 3, 2010
who dat wrote:
<quoted text> Also, messing around with a kid is now a felony for any school staff member.... Lucky it wasn't then.
They didnt start dating until she was out of college there genius, by which time they were both consenting adults. It isn't like he was seeing her while she was his student. They starting dating much later and she just happened to be a prior student.
some renters

United States

#39 Jan 3, 2010
whiteboy wrote:
<quoted text>
They didnt start dating until she was out of college there genius, by which time they were both consenting adults. It isn't like he was seeing her while she was his student. They starting dating much later and she just happened to be a prior student.
Thank you for your comment - seems like the way some people post they make it sound like his current wife was in diapers when they met. Im really glad you posted this comment. All I can say is ROCK ON WATSON!!!
who dat

Arlington, TX

#40 Jan 3, 2010
whiteboy wrote:
<quoted text>
They didnt start dating until she was out of college there genius, by which time they were both consenting adults. It isn't like he was seeing her while she was his student. They starting dating much later and she just happened to be a prior student.
OK, whatever you say.... you're probably right...HAHAHA
Classmate

Arlington, TX

#41 Jan 3, 2010
whiteboy wrote:
<quoted text>
They didnt start dating until she was out of college there genius, by which time they were both consenting adults. It isn't like he was seeing her while she was his student. They starting dating much later and she just happened to be a prior student.
HAHAHA, do you seriously believe that? HAHAHAHA. You must be crazy or retarded! Ask some of her classmates...Im one of them. We all knew what was happening since she was 15.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
water baptism debate 13 min HEATH - 72 7
Paris Sara Lee plant unsafe 35 min Rack 18
Reasonable land surveyor in Lamar county (Mar '13) 53 min kearbear314 10
Randy Mobley 1 hr Concerned 1
Sara Lee Lawsuit (Mar '14) 1 hr Rack 21
Netanyahu Speech - a TRUE leader 1 hr just sayin 4
pat mayse lake future 1 hr I p freely 3
Paris Life Magazine...thoughts? 1 hr Source 84
Empty Vault 3 hr jerome 25
Perry's Off the Square 6 hr Little Sambo 20
how to win an election the dirty way!! 7 hr reason 49
Paris teachers and coaches getting drunk on the... 12 hr Hoot 14

Paris News Video

Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:17 am PST

Bleacher Report10:17AM
Report: Beasley Agrees to 4-Year/$13.6M Extension
NFL11:46 AM
Andre Johnson 'laughed' at not starting for Texans
Bleacher Report12:01 PM
Best Landing Spots for Murray
Bleacher Report12:53 PM
NFL Discusses Rules, Requirements of a Catch: Latest Comments and Reaction
CBS Sports 1:04 PM
Report: 3 teams willing to pay Andre Johnson $10 million in 2015