Do women really want a good man?

Do women really want a good man?

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Bob

Dodd City, TX

#1 Jan 13, 2009
Do women really want a good man? If you treat them right and be kind, loving and faithful they dump you. If you treat them like a bi#ch they can't get enough of you. Can someone explain this.

“Love: friendship set to music”

Since: Dec 08

Paris, TX

#2 Jan 13, 2009
Bob wrote:
Do women really want a good man? If you treat them right and be kind, loving and faithful they dump you. If you treat them like a bi#ch they can't get enough of you. Can someone explain this.
Do not generalize women or lump us all into the same category. I want a man to treat me right, to be kind to me, loving and faithful. You will find the right one, and one who appreciates you for all the good that you are...That's what I keep telling myself anyway. lol

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 13, 2009
Bob wrote:
Do women really want a good man? If you treat them right and be kind, loving and faithful they dump you. If you treat them like a bi#ch they can't get enough of you. Can someone explain this.
Nope. It is universal both sexes. Where do you find normal? I'm not. I really couldn't ask for it fairly, but where do you find it?
Bald Guy

Dodd City, TX

#4 Jan 13, 2009
I agree. Guys who get drunks, cheaters and are as%holes always have women hanging on them. I have always tried to be a good person amd can't seem to keep a woman.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 13, 2009
Oh my! My boyfriends name is BOB. He sounds just LIKE you. He treats me right, is loving and kind, oh, and very faithful. I just can't get enough of him, but the first time he treats me like a bi#ch, I am taking his batteries out and throwing him right in the trash!!
Bob

Dodd City, TX

#6 Jan 13, 2009
Ladyinparis wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not generalize women or lump us all into the same category. I want a man to treat me right, to be kind to me, loving and faithful. You will find the right one, and one who appreciates you for all the good that you are...That's what I keep telling myself anyway. lol
Yeah me too. It just never seems to happen.
Bob

Dodd City, TX

#7 Jan 13, 2009
katladee wrote:
Oh my! My boyfriends name is BOB. He sounds just LIKE you. He treats me right, is loving and kind, oh, and very faithful. I just can't get enough of him, but the first time he treats me like a bi#ch, I am taking his batteries out and throwing him right in the trash!!
Let me know when that happens. I'm sure I will still be available. lol

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 13, 2009
Bald Guy wrote:
I agree. Guys who get drunks, cheaters and are as%holes always have women hanging on them. I have always tried to be a good person amd can't seem to keep a woman.
Do not despair. You have not met the right woman yet. That is all.(smiling)

“It's all about perspective....”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 13, 2009
katladee wrote:
Oh my! My boyfriends name is BOB. He sounds just LIKE you. He treats me right, is loving and kind, oh, and very faithful. I just can't get enough of him, but the first time he treats me like a bi#ch, I am taking his batteries out and throwing him right in the trash!!
Laughed so hard that I cried!!! Kudos to Katladee!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#10 Jan 13, 2009
That was good Kat.
Let me tell ya

Minden, LA

#11 Jan 13, 2009
Bob wrote:
Do women really want a good man? If you treat them right and be kind, loving and faithful they dump you. If you treat them like a bi#ch they can't get enough of you. Can someone explain this.
I don't know why good women find bad men and good men find bad women. It is only after extreme heart break that one breaks free and decides self respect is obtainable and each individual who feels like you do ( and I) figures out their own worth and decides they will expect nothing less then what each individual deserves.. real love.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12 Jan 13, 2009
Ladyinparis wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not generalize women or lump us all into the same category. I want a man to treat me right, to be kind to me, loving and faithful. You will find the right one, and one who appreciates you for all the good that you are...That's what I keep telling myself anyway. lol
Nope. I don't think so. All of the women want a man that keeps them chasing him. They rarely want to be chased. A woman likes a bit of excitement. She wants to "feel" like she is living on the edge without being in true danger. She wants a man to show her he is stronger and make good hard decisions and can make a situation work. She wants to be the boss as much as she can but likes for him to take control and show her what her place is. Most women are like this. They will tell you they want all these nice things in a man and then you do them.....then they leave you for the jerk down the street who borrows money from her, cheats on her, calls her names, does not call, uses her car, etc. There is a lot more things to say.....just not enough energy in these finger tips! LOL

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13 Jan 13, 2009
Woobies wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I don't think so. All of the women want a man that keeps them chasing him. They rarely want to be chased. A woman likes a bit of excitement. She wants to "feel" like she is living on the edge without being in true danger. She wants a man to show her he is stronger and make good hard decisions and can make a situation work. She wants to be the boss as much as she can but likes for him to take control and show her what her place is. Most women are like this. They will tell you they want all these nice things in a man and then you do them.....then they leave you for the jerk down the street who borrows money from her, cheats on her, calls her names, does not call, uses her car, etc. There is a lot more things to say.....just not enough energy in these finger tips! LOL
I'm going to start calling you woman haten woobies if you keep that up.

Men want to fix it, women don't want to be controlled. I think after you figure it out, you just want someone that will work with you instead of against you, and you actually enjoy each others company.

But Blow up Bob and Betty are ok, if you like talking to yourself.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14 Jan 13, 2009
Grisham wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to start calling you woman haten woobies if you keep that up.
Men want to fix it, women don't want to be controlled. I think after you figure it out, you just want someone that will work with you instead of against you, and you actually enjoy each others company.
But Blow up Bob and Betty are ok, if you like talking to yourself.
Awww Grisham....I love women. I have seen it a million times and so have you I am sure.

Women want to fall in love with someone. Men want someone to fall in love with them. Women fall in love with what they hear.....men with what they see. Women want to vent to vent.....men try to fix it when they vent. Women don't want us to fix it. They want us to listen. Women want to feel safe.....and the most important person to the man. Men want to just feel the woman. Men want the physical connection while women want the emotional connection. See? I love women.....I understand them pretty well. I know women and men are not meant to totally understand each other. It will never happen. The best we can do is to remember what is the best action to take during a given situation for the woman we are with. The action taken will be one that has been learned the hard way....by making that mistake before. LOL. So, live and learn I say. If ya love them, try to not keep making the same mistakes over and over. Seems like there are more mistakes to be made than I have ever imagined! LOL. I learn a little more about women everyday!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#15 Jan 13, 2009
Woobies wrote:
<quoted text>Awww Grisham....I love women. I have seen it a million times and so have you I am sure.
Women want to fall in love with someone. Men want someone to fall in love with them. Women fall in love with what they hear.....men with what they see. Women want to vent to vent.....men try to fix it when they vent. Women don't want us to fix it. They want us to listen. Women want to feel safe.....and the most important person to the man. Men want to just feel the woman. Men want the physical connection while women want the emotional connection. See? I love women.....I understand them pretty well. I know women and men are not meant to totally understand each other. It will never happen. The best we can do is to remember what is the best action to take during a given situation for the woman we are with. The action taken will be one that has been learned the hard way....by making that mistake before. LOL. So, live and learn I say. If ya love them, try to not keep making the same mistakes over and over. Seems like there are more mistakes to be made than I have ever imagined! LOL. I learn a little more about women everyday!
I'd say that sums it up pretty well.

Blow up Bob and Betty are too easy....the tramps.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 13, 2009
Grisham wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say that sums it up pretty well.
Blow up Bob and Betty are too easy....the tramps.
Did ya break up with Blow Up Betty?

You are such a heartbreaker Grisham!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#17 Jan 13, 2009
Woobies wrote:
<quoted text>Did ya break up with Blow Up Betty?
You are such a heartbreaker Grisham!
Now who said I broke up. I just said they were too easy.

“Love: friendship set to music”

Since: Dec 08

Paris, TX

#18 Jan 13, 2009
Now listen here Woobs..your first post sounded like a jilted man venting, but your second post was pretty much right on target. I think you have read Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus????? I know I have. lol I'm still trying to figure out the whole "man-cave" thing. Argh!
The opposite sex is soooo confusing, but as confusing as they are, I couldn't live with another woman, not even my sister! Shoot, I don't know why I cry half the time, so how could a man figure it out--and you are right, we don't want you to, we just want a huggy wuggy. hee hee
We're psycho..get used to it! hee hee
openminded

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2009
who r you

“Love: friendship set to music”

Since: Dec 08

Paris, TX

#20 Jan 13, 2009
openminded wrote:
who r you
Who are you? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whew.. a more difficult word game... (Sep '09) 18 min Honest Babe 7,521
roger lind 26 min recovering addict 7
Piss poor city management drove Detroit to poor... 28 min methinkslikebill 7
La Familia vs. Tamolly's 39 min tried it 6
Aldi's vs. Other Grocery Stores 55 min tried it 4
Trump will save America 1 hr Tim 28
Where is the outrage? 2 hr Tim 15
Who is the hot young lawyer in Paris that gradu... 15 hr Bonedry 3
NL teacher aide goes to jail Tue Panthers 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages