Update On Murder - October 2011

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 15, 2011
Good news! Brad got arrested in Austin for aggravated assault and bonded out for $30,000.00 - they brought him back to Paris and took him to court.$500,000.00 bond was set for Dustin's murder, and he is sitting in jail. Been there about a week. Wonder if he will be there until the trial starts in January?
Yes

Arlington, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2011
Haven't heard about this murder. What is Dustin's last name? Was it in the paper about the murder? Don't know how I could have missed it .

Location hidden

#3 Nov 15, 2011
Here's the information from last year's topix on the subject. Much more information than you will get from the newspaper.

Dustin hit Brad with a bodark branch, not a pipe as some of the some of the posters say.

There are reliable witnesses that will say it was murder - there was absolutely no reason for Brad to shoot Dustin three times.

The trial was supposed to be in October of 2012, but was delayed.

Brad has already filed paperwork with the court to make his sentence probation only. Guess the latest aggravated charges will nix that idea.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paris-tx/TAA2...
Haha

Paris, TX

#4 Nov 15, 2011
6Bid wrote:
Here's the information from last year's topix on the subject. Much more information than you will get from the newspaper.
Dustin hit Brad with a bodark branch, not a pipe as some of the some of the posters say.
There are reliable witnesses that will say it was murder - there was absolutely no reason for Brad to shoot Dustin three times.
Brad has already filed paperwork with the court to make his sentence probation only. Guess the latest aggravated charges will nix that idea.
Bois d' arc and unless you were there you don't know shyt

Location hidden

#5 Nov 15, 2011
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Bois d' arc and unless you were there you don't know shyt
As has been explained to you on two different threads, both words are proper spellings.

Continue your profanity and ignorance. No one expects anything else from you.
6gasm

Paris, TX

#6 Nov 15, 2011
6Bid wrote:
Here it comes again OMG OMG OMG baby baby baby YES YES YES!!!

Location hidden

#7 Nov 16, 2011
btt
Static

Arlington, TX

#8 Nov 16, 2011
6Bid wrote:
<quoted text>As has been explained to you on two different threads, both words are proper spellings.

Continue your profanity and ignorance. No one expects anything else from you.
I just want to know where you found that "bodark" was a correct spelling. I have checked 3 dictionaries and all of them show the only spelling as being bois' d arc.
Me2Fool

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2011
it can also be spelled bodock just so you know..

Web definitions

Osage-orange, Horse-apple, Bois D'Arc, or Bodark (Maclura pomifera) is a small deciduous tree or large shrub, typically growing to tall. It is dioeceous, with male and female flowers on different plants

Anyone who argues semantics is an idiot.. but as for the topic I'm glad to see that this asswipe is finally getting some justice.. he has been bragging about how he got away with it for way too long..
huh

Paris, TX

#10 Nov 16, 2011
Me2Fool wrote:
Web definitions
Osage-orange, Horse-apple, Bois D'Arc, or Bodark (Maclura pomifera) is a small deciduous tree or large shrub, typically growing to tall. It is dioeceous, with male and female flowers on different plants
Anyone who argues semantics is an idiot.. but as for the topic I'm glad to see that this asswipe is finally getting some justice.. he has been bragging about how he got away with it for way too long..
Did he brag to you if not you are just lying. That punk broke in on him to get to JH. POS druggie that got shot because he was trying to kill brad . It was ree bar not a damn stump of wood get your facts strait!

Location hidden

#11 Nov 16, 2011
I guess we will see who is right about the weapon used when it gets to court. In the meantime, I'm not going to argue with you or anyone else about it.

I believe your description of Dustin fits Brad to a T and everyone knows it.

For sure, we know Brad shot Dustin three times, I believe unnecessarily. Reliable witnesses will testify to that fact.

His aggravated assault charge in Austin, on top of the crime last October, proves what kind of person he is.

Stick by him all you want, it is your right. Go visit him in jail. I'm sure he would be glad to see you.
Just a reader

Arlington, TX

#12 Nov 16, 2011
Me2Fool wrote:
Web definitions
Who hae he been bragging to? And how do you know this?
Me2Fool

United States

#13 Nov 16, 2011
I know this because I lived across the street from the beer barn and used to shoot the shit with brad when he first opened shop.. after he moved over by krogers I used to stop by to see him because I thought he was a decent dude at first.. but didnt take long to realize that i was wrong.. he is a burnt out doper.. brad was in there with his girl.. and like any other sane human being whose girl was locked in a store with brad after hours.. he tried to bust down the door to make to get her.. brad pulled a gun.. the guy ran.. then brad committed murder.. I haven't heard anything about a stick or metal bar anywhere but topix.. but from mario at the chevron and people who were in kroger/metropcs parking lot at the time is where i got the info I just posted..
Nevera

United States

#14 Nov 17, 2011
6Bid wrote:
Good news! Brad got arrested in Austin for aggravated assault and bonded out for $30,000.00 - they brought him back to Paris and took him to court.$500,000.00 bond was set for Dustin's murder, and he is sitting in jail. Been there about a week. Wonder if he will be there until the trial starts in January?
You are a piece of work. How dare you get on here and act all concerned for Dustin and his family. YOU were on here, running his family down with your lies. You are a disgusting slimeball. You'll do anything to get another count on your name. Dustin's family know now, who you are and are appalled at you and the tactics that you will stoop too, Bid.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 17, 2011
Static wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to know where you found that "bodark" was a correct spelling. I have checked 3 dictionaries and all of them show the only spelling as being bois' d arc.
Simple....google bodark.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 17, 2011
Nevera wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a piece of work. How dare you get on here and act all concerned for Dustin and his family. YOU were on here, running his family down with your lies. You are a disgusting slimeball. You'll do anything to get another count on your name. Dustin's family know now, who you are and are appalled at you and the tactics that you will stoop too, Bid.
Are you nuts? There is not one post on this thread where I have said anything about the family, so you are delirious.

Not surprising...it would be interesting to know your criminal background, as I believe you were at the party where three men are charged with aggravated assault and a hate crime for beating up a man. Are you Silas? Or just a friend?

Not too many people on Paris Topix with Keller ISP's.

How do you like those tactics?

Location hidden

#17 Nov 17, 2011
Me2Fool wrote:
I know this because I lived across the street from the beer barn and used to shoot the shit with brad when he first opened shop.. after he moved over by krogers I used to stop by to see him because I thought he was a decent dude at first.. but didnt take long to realize that i was wrong.. he is a burnt out doper.. brad was in there with his girl.. and like any other sane human being whose girl was locked in a store with brad after hours.. he tried to bust down the door to make to get her.. brad pulled a gun.. the guy ran.. then brad committed murder.. I haven't heard anything about a stick or metal bar anywhere but topix.. but from mario at the chevron and people who were in kroger/metropcs parking lot at the time is where i got the info I just posted..
Fair assessment of his character and the way events happened.
must have missed it

United States

#18 Nov 17, 2011
Some how the dates listed on this thread seem to be out of sequence. Shooting someone once, maybe twice, might be unintentional but three times - you mean it. Unless you have an automatic repeater which is illegal to own.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 17, 2011
must have missed it wrote:
Some how the dates listed on this thread seem to be out of sequence. Shooting someone once, maybe twice, might be unintentional but three times - you mean it. Unless you have an automatic repeater which is illegal to own.
Especially when they have left and are in the parking lot to get into a car and leave. Brad received stitches to a cut on his head, went back to the location, used a water hose to wash the blood off the parking lot, then opened his business at the normal business hour.
lets see

Paris, TX

#20 Nov 17, 2011
6Bid wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when they have left and are in the parking lot to get into a car and leave. Brad received stitches to a cut on his head, went back to the location, used a water hose to wash the blood off the parking lot, then opened his business at the normal business hour.
So he assaulted a man that required stitches and was going to run before he was arrested for the assault. Would you rather blood be left all over the parking lot for people like you to gawk at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryan scott the food salesman 3 hr Yup 7
Nikki Norton 3 hr Crazy 63
Petition to raise minimum wage to $12 an hour!; 4 hr Cheap labor 24
Paris High Cheer Leders 5 hr SS Minnow 15
Annexatin Election 5 hr Angry old lady 12
Hugo officers gets arrested a Paris motel with ... 8 hr Hugowas 4
Welfare abusers 10 hr good luck 8

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance