Care Flight on Loop 286

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spunky61

Paris, TX

#1 May 14, 2012
Does anyone know what happened this evening on the Loop over by Paris Ford??? I noticed a Care Flight in that area...
hey hey

Paris, TX

#2 May 14, 2012
Motorcycle wreck don't know who??
justme

Rockwall, TX

#3 May 14, 2012
spunky61 wrote:
Does anyone know what happened this evening on the Loop over by Paris Ford??? I noticed a Care Flight in that area...
I heard on the scanner it might have been intentional
Spunky 61

Paris, TX

#4 May 14, 2012
Wow, I hope not
Just my opinion

United States

#5 May 14, 2012
Oh no ! Not again ! Wasn't a motorcyclist killed at that same area about two years ago ? Sure hope this guy makes it & his family.
I think they need to tear out that curbed street right there in front of Paris Ford. For one thing, it's dangerous to attempt to divide a highway with only a curb edging, & especially since it has NEVER been marked properly.
Whomever designed that portion of the highway should be held personally & professionally liable for all damages, of which there has already been severe & fatal injuries from.
For one thing, you literally cannot tell there is an abrupt curb until you are right up on it.
need to know

Paris, TX

#6 May 15, 2012
what happened and who was it?
Peaches

Paris, TX

#7 May 15, 2012
Motor cycle wreck...Todd Jones..at Parkland
mary

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 May 16, 2012
He's on life support.it wasn't intentional the scanner wouldn't have said that they live by us.
I heard

Paris, TX

#9 May 16, 2012
I did hear on the scanner that they called it a crime scene,not sure why.
justme

Rockwall, TX

#10 May 16, 2012
I heard wrote:
I did hear on the scanner that they called it a crime scene,not sure why.
exactly and they did say suspicious
Deedeedee

United States

#11 May 16, 2012
Was he wearing a helmet?
Just my opinion

United States

#12 May 16, 2012
Is it possible another vehicle forced him off the roadway ? Could be why they refer to the area as a crime scene & suspicious.
At any rate, it's really beginning to be alot more dangerous to drive in this area & confusing with "curbs" practically in the middle of an exit/turn-off sure don't help the flow of traffic any.
Perhaps a highway engineering oversight group ought to come up here & see for themselves how awful the planning & execution of this design is.
biker

United States

#14 May 16, 2012
I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional!! From what I heard he pretty beat up and is going to pull through!! God speed
mary

Salt Lake City, UT

#15 May 17, 2012
No helmet.he was in 34th n.e.headed toward the loop it was at the curve by the fire house the cope marked his bike off n the rocks where it landed and him also and the curb he hit.he's n bad shape.prayers goin up for him & his family.
Huh

Paris, TX

#16 May 17, 2012
mary wrote:
No helmet.he was in 34th n.e.headed toward the loop it was at the curve by the fire house the cope marked his bike off n the rocks where it landed and him also and the curb he hit.he's n bad shape.prayers goin up for him & his family.
What "fire house"?
LOL

Paris, TX

#17 May 17, 2012
mary wrote:
The fire house? I thought that was on Pine Mill.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#18 May 18, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
The fire house? I thought that was on Pine Mill.
There's one at the corner right in front of the old Paris High and across from the walking track, also. The one on Pine Mill is now an emergency station where ambulances and EMTs are based. It doesn't have fire engines and equipment any more.
Wondering

Paris, TX

#19 May 18, 2012
Was it careflight out of Dallas. Or lifeflight out of Hugo?
LOL

Paris, TX

#20 May 18, 2012
searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one at the corner right in front of the old Paris High and across from the walking track, also. The one on Pine Mill is now an emergency station where ambulances and EMTs are based. It doesn't have fire engines and equipment any more.
Well where's the one on 34th? That was the question. Duh!!!!
I heard

Paris, TX

#21 May 18, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Was it careflight out of Dallas. Or lifeflight out of Hugo?
Dispatcher said from the time she called it would be 20 minutes,so I would assume Hugo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genius drives off river bridge 1 hr Yup 1
new lame fast food joint in Paris 2 hr Yup 3
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 4 hr Super_Chick_ 6,924
MLK Holiday 5 hr FYI 20
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr CheeseSniff 1,050
Woke up today and....... 9 hr Inquisitor 7
Breaking News! Have you heard This??? 11 hr WOW 1
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) Jan 11 sure you can 43

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages