pumpkin seeds

Paris, TX

#1 Oct 3, 2012
mark richardson seven months ago made the statement to his wife and kids that they were dead to him,and that he never wanted to see them ever again. now its getting closer to the end of year he is popping his head up and wants to be the dad of the year. he now wants to see the boys and they dont want to see him this is a very sad sad story. what is a mother to do? only a scum of a dad would say such trash...any one can be a sperm donor but it takes a real man to be a daddy. what would you do if it was your kids?
really

Paris, TX

#2 Oct 3, 2012
pumpkin seeds wrote:
mark richardson seven months ago made the statement to his wife and kids that they were dead to him,and that he never wanted to see them ever again. now its getting closer to the end of year he is popping his head up and wants to be the dad of the year. he now wants to see the boys and they dont want to see him this is a very sad sad story. what is a mother to do? only a scum of a dad would say such trash...any one can be a sperm donor but it takes a real man to be a daddy. what would you do if it was your kids?
Do the kids not want to see him or are they telling you that because he hurt you? As much of scumbag as he is, I believe that children should have both parents in their lives. The kids will figure out how he is. I'm not saying they should be left alone with him. Just don't ever give your children a reason to believe that you kept their father out of their life when he wanted to be in it. And they will realize who it was that was ways there for them. But let them figure it out. It usually doesn't take long
pumpkin seeds

Paris, TX

#3 Oct 3, 2012
ty that is whats happening for sure i agree with you on that totally. most of what he has said has been heard by the kids they are fully aware of how the mother has been treated and yelled at they have seen and heard it all.
Question

Arlington, TX

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Is/was he married to a girl with the first name starting with S?
Winnie

Paris, TX

#5 Oct 4, 2012
pumpkin seeds wrote:
Not embarrass them by posting the dirty family laundry on Topix.
pumpkin seeds

Paris, TX

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Question wrote:
Is/was he married to a girl with the first name starting with S?
no
Howie

Paris, TX

#7 Oct 4, 2012
pumpkin seeds wrote:
but it takes a real man to be a daddy. what would you do if it was your kids?
Personally, I would just plant pumpkin seeds. Literally...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting just now 34 min Because I Can 37
Bo Oats 40 min Looking 1
Trump tax cut! Grrr!!!! 1 hr Bill Brody 1
School shootings on the rise under Trump 1 hr Thwat 28
Food Stamp to Blue Box 1 hr No Taco Bell 49
Shere Willingham 2 hr Hang out 5
Reno Police Chief Resigns Immediately 3 hr Grisham 95
Former police makes paper again 4 hr Grisham 6
Superville will be voted out over Confederate s... 8 hr Dora 15

Paris Jobs