Fracking Makes Livestock Sick

Fracking Makes Livestock Sick

Posted in the Paris Forum

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2012
In addition, homes near some of the gas drilling sites were tested. Two families, whose homes showed high levels of benzene, were experiencing "fatigue, headaches, nosebleeds, rashes and sensory deficits," among other symptoms.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/06/frac...
Just Sayen

Paris, TX

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Any fair-minded analysis of fracking would conclude that the process is having a positive effect on the U.S. economy. Thanks to fracturing, drillers are extracting vast quantities of natural gas and oil from shale deposits.

By unlocking those hydrocarbons, the drilling sector has created tens of thousands of jobs, increased tax revenue to the states where fracturing is permitted (New York continues to have a de facto ban on the process) and, most important, it has dramatically cut the price of natural gas, which supplies about 25% of U.S. energy.
Call em

Paris, TX

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Jim Crows Sista

Paris, TX

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Brainiac

Paris, TX

#5 Dec 6, 2012
The more we educate each other the more cows we can save.
http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/agriculture/livesto...
Jack

Paris, TX

#6 Dec 6, 2012
I've got a terrible headache...... now I know what the cause is, it's all this freaking - fracking!

Just think all this time I've been blaming obama and his freaking-fracking of the moral dignity of this country!
Yonderly

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Jack wrote:
I've got a terrible headache...... now I know what the cause is, it's all this freaking - fracking!
Just think all this time I've been blaming obama and his freaking-fracking of the moral dignity of this country!
It's a friggin' shame. Fact is, if you factor in the fraction of this politically fragmented nation that is actually impacted by this freaking fracking, you'll recognize the friction underlying the political fissures and fragmentation.
Animal Proctologist

Quinlan, TX

#8 Dec 9, 2012
I strongly recommend not fracking your livestock. No good can come from it unless they have a severe impaction.
TAX DELIQULENT

United States

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Move those fracking cows to a freaking new place. Fracking cows got Milk and will trade for a beer.

Wholly Cow get those cows some fracking air when they pass fracking gas.
Kev

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Dec 12, 2012
You should watch the documentary "Gasland". See what it does to air quality, drinking water, ground water. Watch and see how people sold their souls for money and to turn around and have health issues and drinking water issues. Some can ignite the water coming out of their faucets.

Big on money but what are the long term effects?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote NO on the PEDC!!! They had enough time. 8 min Goose Bumps 11
McCullough Out at NL? 13 min A NL teacher 61
Another Idea for Nikki 1 hr what 72
Paris-North Lamar Football 1 hr Bo Knows 10
Liars Exhibit A 2 hr Grisham 57
Congrats NL 4 hr Grisham 55
Did the NL Board get rid of their incompetent a... 5 hr A NL teacher 10
North Lamar Transfers 5 hr business person 31
North Lamar Improvement comes one step at a time 6 hr Minnie 82

Paris Jobs