Concerned

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Anyone that watches Fox News.. have you noticed how bad Shep looks? I did a google search to see if anyone else had noticed and found out that he was gay. Didn't know that. May or not be related, but he is a sick man. Lost a ton of weight and clothes are just hanging on him.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

I wonder if the weight loss has anything to do with radiation from covering the Japan tsunami?

If he has HIV/AIDS, some of the medicines can cause weight loss.

Didn't he loose weight about 6 years ago too? One of the forums discussing his weight loss started the discussion in 2005.
Concerned

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

DazzleDat wrote:
I wonder if the weight loss has anything to do with radiation from covering the Japan tsunami?
If he has HIV/AIDS, some of the medicines can cause weight loss.
Didn't he loose weight about 6 years ago too? One of the forums discussing his weight loss started the discussion in 2005.
That's a good question.. I forgot about him being in Japan. I am not a regular viewer, but always liked Shep when I watched Fox during his timeslot. Just tuned in yesterday and was shocked. Whatever the reason, I hope the man gets better.

Since: Jul 11

Powderly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Actually his up and down weight loss reminds me of my brother who had type 1 diabetes. Unlike type 2, which in most cases is caused by weight gain, type 1 normally occurs in children when the pancreas stops producing insulin.

Most, but not all type 1's are normally very thin, especially the men I know. It is a result of not having good control of your blood sugars. Stress can also affect this as well.

I could always tell when my brother was having problems with his diabetes, because he always got so thin.
jeanniB

Lompoc, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

l just noticed his weight loss!...befor l always thought he was so handsome....he still hot looking but he needs to stop losing weight...
Tex

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Concerned wrote:
Anyone that watches Fox News.. have you noticed how bad Shep looks? I did a google search to see if anyone else had noticed and found out that he was gay. Didn't know that. May or not be related, but he is a sick man. Lost a ton of weight and clothes are just hanging on him.
Guess what? You still don't know if he is gay.
There is NOTHING definitive on the man's sexual preferences on the internet other than that OUT article. Those people guess about everyone and are not credible. If you know different then I challenge you to publish your source here otherwise don't be such a fuckking gossip..
McClintock

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Of course he's not gay. Don you honestly think an ultraconservative channel like Fox News would have a gay anchor? In prime time no less?
fran

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

please get better i will pray for you you are susch a good person . god bless you.
fran

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

mr. shapard please take care of yourself .I will pray you get better you are a good person God Bless
Susan

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

I was thinking the same. He is really thin. I am hoping he is extremely fit which is why he looks so thin. There are a lot of posts about this.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

I saw him yesterday for the first time in a good while. His face had some slack in as one gets from sudden weight loss. He doesn't seem to have the same spark and feistyness he used to have.
Whatever is going on, I hope it's not terminal.

There was a male newscaster several years ago at a Dallas station who dwindled to nothing almost and he had leukemia and died from it. It's sad to watch someone you like and admire dwindle away to nothing before your eyes.
anony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

I feel horrible for him. He looks shockingly ill. Shep, take care of yourself...get away from the stress of work...I wish you well Shep!
nancy

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

I am glad other people have noticed this, I thougt I was the only one. Stop losing wt. you look better a little heavlier take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want my puppy back!!! 6 min Lostlunababy14 1
Ice Bucket Challenge 30 min Really 7
state judge 44 min digger 7
Word Association? Part II (Apr '09) 56 min whatimeisit 4,839
church of Satan? 1 hr here it is 42
Protesters at courthouse 2 hr Devin Robertson 54
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr fubar 17,819
HARPER SIX FAMILY Tax Dodgers 5 hr MagnifyingSightsU... 11
The Paris City Council voted 4-3 8 hr Black Widow 56
Get Em Mayor Hashmi! 8 hr Pat 21
We are fools 10 hr Mary Brown 11
PEDC Report 11 hr Curious 124

Search the Paris Forum:
•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••