Obama is President again???

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
GET obama OUT

Paris, TX

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Idiotic stupid people are cheering in the streets! They have no idea what they just did!

They just stuck the final nail in America's coffin !!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jew

Canon City, CO

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Yup

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
saintbernard

Gadsden, AL

#3 Nov 6, 2012
I am the president now
Jim Crow

Kennedale, TX

#4 Nov 6, 2012
GET obama OUT wrote:
Idiotic stupid people are cheering in the streets! They have no idea what they just did!
You poor ignorant thing. Maybe you should move to another country.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Child of God

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Nov 6, 2012
No matter who's in office God is king! So God bless you. I pray he let you know he's in charge not man.

God bless you!
concerned

Rockmart, GA

#6 Nov 6, 2012
we are all fu---- for 4 years get ready to pay more taxes and buy high medical insurance and i hope they cut all goverment assistance medical out so these people have to buy medical insurance to it would be only right for taxpayers who have to buy their medical insurance not to have to supply insurance for these people to stop goverment assistance

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NO MORE OBAMA

Fairfield, CA

#7 Nov 6, 2012
What is wrong with america. What is wrong with young voters. I'm only 27 and I understand what he is doing, or should I say NOT doing. Are you not paying attention?! Obama has screwed us over for 4 years, now you (the voters) have screwed us for another 4 years. Hope no one plans on ever retiring or getting proper medical care.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
live

Dayton, OH

#8 Nov 6, 2012
he was selected by the rich not elected by the people
NO MORE OBAMA

Fairfield, CA

#10 Nov 6, 2012
live wrote:
he was selected by the rich not elected by the people
I couldn't agree more.
Fabio911

Beirut, Lebanon

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Yep 4 years again :$
Jessi_Ashi

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2012
Really?!?!?!?! I'm gonna kill myself...all of you who voted for Obama are really stupid. I can't wait for the day to come when you realize the mistake you've made, I think Obama is the anti-Christ.
Criminal Society

United States

#14 Nov 6, 2012
Actually he was selected by those in fear of no job and no check if there is no job. It isn't the young voters most people in the USA are over 50 years old. He definately was not elected by the rich. He wants to redistribute their wealth threw socalism where everyone gets the same thing, same job and does as their told in every way including health care professionals. I think I heard the senate was also Democratic which will give the Democrates absolute power again as it was when he was elected 4 yrs ago. I predict this will have a huge impact on the stock market tomorrow. And in the months to come another recession only much larger than the last. I certainly hope not but this is a big possiblity. I do not know how he got so many older Social Security drawing votes in certain states. I don't really though think it matters who is president/ or congress. Were in way to deep for another 4 years to effect anything and this is as long as the white/black man can run.
ur daddy

United States

#15 Nov 6, 2012
maybe you guys should have got a life n became president gobama-
yesenia4510

United States

#16 Nov 6, 2012
Go Obama!!! Four more years of great change!!! Congrats to my president!!!
dramadeal

Austin, TX

#17 Nov 6, 2012
GET obama OUT wrote:
and in 4 years and 2 months you will be saying the same thing. Or dead. I dunno :)
oh my

Lithonia, GA

#18 Nov 6, 2012
Obama was re-elected by the younger generations.. I assume the majority of his votes were not based on what he's done or plans to do but yet again based on the color of his skin.. Its so sad that America is still in a major race war. Race is all that some people care about. They could care less about the real issues. Maybe one day voters will actually take the time to research their candidate instead of making an ill informed decision.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dramadeal

Austin, TX

#19 Nov 6, 2012
oh my wrote:
Obama was re-elected by the younger generations.. I assume the majority of his votes were not based on what he's done or plans to do but yet again based on the color of his skin.. Its so sad that America is still in a major race war. Race is all that some people care about. They could care less about the real issues. Maybe one day voters will actually take the time to research their candidate instead of making an ill informed decision.
We started after Bush's second term. Little late to the party huh? Can I get a cup of your tears please?!
oh my

Lithonia, GA

#20 Nov 6, 2012
dramadeal wrote:
<quoted text>
We started after Bush's second term. Little late to the party huh? Can I get a cup of your tears please?!
No tears here. It is what it is. I just believe people should make an informed decision regardless who they vote/voted for. It is all in God's hands either way.
NoName

Apo, AP

#21 Nov 6, 2012
concerned wrote:
we are all fu---- for 4 years get ready to pay more taxes and buy high medical insurance and i hope they cut all goverment assistance medical out so these people have to buy medical insurance to it would be only right for taxpayers who have to buy their medical insurance not to have to supply insurance for these people to stop goverment assistance
Forget government assistance, punctuation assistance is what we need.
lolz

College Station, TX

#22 Nov 6, 2012
What good had he done? He hasn't done any thing for the middle, he's only made the poor poorer. The only thing he has done is created a new tax for health care.

Welcome to UN rule for four years, this man will bring the USA idea to the brink of destruction.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Skeen 12 min Wondering 1
safvic 40 min Grisham 5
Carl is on Lockdown 52 min Precious Cooper 24
3 Babies testing positive for meth in a week!?!? 56 min Grisham 63
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 2 hr Super_Chick_ 6,977
Hunting Season 15 hr Davy Crockett 5
Racist 16 hr Not really 2
Scroggins 18 hr Grisham 32

Paris Jobs

More from around the web