3some. Do or don't
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Totally hers

Miami, FL

#1 Jan 3, 2013
My wife wants another woman in the bedroom and I've never done that. Of coarse I'm a man and willing to do it but I wouldn't want it to hurt my marriage.
Not really

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Go ahead but don't be surprised when you come home and she's moved you out and the other woman in. If your wife even suggests that get ready for trouble buddy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Duh me

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Just like a rodeo ride. You might even make it past the buzzer, but the ride will end up with you bucked off.
Totally hers

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Not really wrote:
Go ahead but don't be surprised when you come home and she's moved you out and the other woman in. If your wife even suggests that get ready for trouble buddy
. I'm not worried about it. I'm a pretty lucky guy when it comes to finding women. She would have more to lose than I would
Go for it

Texarkana, TX

#5 Jan 3, 2013
but talk it over first and find out what her expectations are. Could be good, could be messy, either way it'll be an experience.
Totally hers

Miami, FL

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Go for it wrote:
but talk it over first and find out what her expectations are. Could be good, could be messy, either way it'll be an experience.
. We've talked about it a little but not really looked around to find anyone. Somtimes I think she's just messing with my head but she seems pretty serious about it. I just don't know

Since: Jan 13

Paris, TX

#8 Jan 3, 2013
i see it this way u know ur girl and if it just to try it go for it as long as you find the right girl you never know you may have a sister wife thing going on
rodeo clown

Paris, TX

#9 Jan 3, 2013
HELL no!!
Anonymous

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2013
It'll ruin your marriage!
Not really

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Anybody who would consent to sharing your spouse sexually doesn't have much of a marriage
Totally hers

United States

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Not really wrote:
Anybody who would consent to sharing your spouse sexually doesn't have much of a marriage
That's your opinion. We have a great marriage. We have talked about it and that's it
Anonymous

United States

#14 Jan 3, 2013
I hope that if you decide to have a threesome that your wife will not be anything other than just sexually attracted to that other person. Not judging, but I've seen it happen. I wish you the best in luck in whatever you choose.
sumpin Totally

Paris, TX

#15 Jan 3, 2013
It should give you sum-thing to talk about over and over when your memory fades anyway.
Ross

Leonard, TX

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Remember "Ross" on the TV program "Friends"?

If the woman is the one broaching the subject, then proceed with caution. I never liked counseling couples/relationship issues, and it was one of the main reasons I retired from private practice. Relationship issues are a no-win situation for psychologists more oft than not, but I will say this, be careful WHO she picks, as I would venture to assume she has someone in mind already.
Totally hers

Sulphur, OK

#17 Jan 4, 2013
ParisMomof2 wrote:
I hope that if you decide to have a threesome that your wife will not be anything other than just sexually attracted to that other person. Not judging, but I've seen it happen. I wish you the best in luck in whatever you choose.
Thanks for all the info. I'll be cautious about it if it ever does happen
Duh mass

United States

#18 Jan 4, 2013
I begged my wife for a threesome for years. Finally, she told me before my last birthday that a threesome was going to be my present! I was SO excited. A couple of days later I showed her a list of women I had narrowed down to. She laughed and told me she already had a GUY picked out!!!!
Totally hers

United States

#19 Jan 4, 2013
Duh mass wrote:
I begged my wife for a threesome for years. Finally, she told me before my last birthday that a threesome was going to be my present! I was SO excited. A couple of days later I showed her a list of women I had narrowed down to. She laughed and told me she already had a GUY picked out!!!!
sorry dude
liveandlearn

Paris, TX

#20 Jan 4, 2013
If she's gun-ho on havin a threesome, then get a jackass, then everybody will be happy, including the jackass.
Totally hers

United States

#21 Jan 4, 2013
liveandlearn wrote:
If she's gun-ho on havin a threesome, then get a jackass, then everybody will be happy, including the jackass.
Sounds like you've had expierance in that field but I'll pass and leave the animals to you
great

Mustang, OK

#22 Jan 4, 2013
Be very cautious. If ever a seed of jealousy is planted it can ruin a relationship very quickly. Many people have said they aren't jealous only for it to backfire and be very careful about who you bring into your relationship. Set strict rules on what is and isn't acceptable behavior. These rules are something you must both agree on without needing to be convinced. People tend to agree when pressed then harbor resentment for it later.
My recommendation is not to do it because the consequences can be catastrophic meanwhile the payoff is instant gratification that doesn't last long. But if you feel confident in both you and your wife just be sure you don't bring a crazy women in and it might be ok. Be careful against std and unwanted pregnancy in either woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Ail Burress 12 min Nikki 266
Meth Head Murders Workers 14 min Dirt in my boots 13
Weight Loss Doctors in Paris? 1 hr The skinny 4
Turner Pipe laying off! (Mar '16) 3 hr Goddess Gaia 20
who did murder mrs. searight (Apr '13) 3 hr justice nutjob 177
Prairiland Schools 7 hr Wise old man 3
Missing Person Report 8 hr justice nutjob 43

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance