Ann Romney's Arrogance

Ann Romney's Arrogance

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 38
Next Last
Anon

Paris, TX

#1 Jul 19, 2012
I am appalled by Ann Romney's 'rich bitch' arrogance in making the following statement to Robin Robert on GMA this morning, "we have given all you people need to know." Message to Ann--I am 'you people', and I vote, and it damn sure won't be for someone as high and mighty as you and Mittens. How dare you think that 'you people' don't have to play by the same rules as all other candidates for president have had to for decades. How dare you presume to tell us what we do or don't need to know.

Judged:

16

11

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cleaning house

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Anon wrote:
I am appalled by Ann Romney's 'rich bitch' arrogance in making the following statement to Robin Robert on GMA this morning, "we have given all you people need to know." Message to Ann--I am 'you people', and I vote, and it damn sure won't be for someone as high and mighty as you and Mittens. How dare you think that 'you people' don't have to play by the same rules as all other candidates for president have had to for decades. How dare you presume to tell us what we do or don't need to know.
and you need to know all about his tax return why??? If you think what is on that will make or break him as president is just crazy! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know he makes a shit ton more than any of us as does the president so that should answer the questions
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Jul 19, 2012
cleaning house wrote:
<quoted text>
and you need to know all about his tax return why??? If you think what is on that will make or break him as president is just crazy! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know he makes a shit ton more than any of us as does the president so that should answer the questions
1. To see if he paid his fair share of taxes as everybody else is required to do.
2. To see if he committed a felony.
3. The man is running for president of the United States and admits he hides his money overseas
4. To see if he lied to Americans about Bain
5. The public has a right to know what the person running for the highest office has don in their past
6. To do the same thing every other president has done
The president is rich but the differnce is he says he wants to pay higher taxes than middle class and poor people which is not the case right now. Romney wants to raise taxes for the middle class and lower taxes for the rich. It is absolutely crazy for poor people to try to defend a billionaire paying less taxes than they do.If Obama said he was hiding his money overseas to avoid paying taxes to the United States, everybody including you, would be in an uproar calling him un American and talking about how he's supporting foreigners.
curious

Blossom, TX

#4 Jul 19, 2012
if you did your homework you would know they have allready submitted what the law requires the rest is an obama deversion
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Jul 19, 2012
curious wrote:
if you did your homework you would know they have allready submitted what the law requires the rest is an obama deversion
Unfortunately for Romney, the majority of Americans don't want a president who do things that are unethical even if they remain just above the law. And unfortunately for Romney, TAX evasion is against the law and some of his Bain dealings may be too so its not going to be helpful for him to hide his past income taxes. Yes, there are some people like you who don't care what Romney does or has done because of your hatred for the president but those willing to be deaf and dumb are of a much lower number than most Americans. If you don't want to know whats in his past, thats your right but people like you can't decide for other people. Obama wouldn't be able to use it as a diversion if Romney didn't have anything to hide. Obama gave out 8 years of his returns. Either Romney has nothing to hide and is just very stupid or he has a lot to lose if he reveals those returns. He's the one trying to divert attention and I don't blame him.
Butch

Paris, TX

#6 Jul 19, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
1. To see if he paid his fair share of taxes as everybody else is required to do.
2. To see if he committed a felony.
3. The man is running for president of the United States and admits he hides his money overseas
4. To see if he lied to Americans about Bain
5. The public has a right to know what the person running for the highest office has don in their past
6. To do the same thing every other president has done
The president is rich but the differnce is he says he wants to pay higher taxes than middle class and poor people which is not the case right now. Romney wants to raise taxes for the middle class and lower taxes for the rich. It is absolutely crazy for poor people to try to defend a billionaire paying less taxes than they do.If Obama said he was hiding his money overseas to avoid paying taxes to the United States, everybody including you, would be in an uproar calling him un American and talking about how he's supporting foreigners.
Since you're so concerned about the people's right to know, why doesn't obama and holder release ALL the documents for Fast and Furious? Don't we have the right to know about that? Don't Brian Terry's parents and family have the right to know about that?
You don't know what Romney will do till he gets in there. For you or any other obambot to whine about Romneys tax returns, what happened to all that transparency obama promised there'd be and then it's been anything but. All the shovel ready jobs he promised would be there and weren't and later he snickered that he guessed they weren't as shovel ready as he thought. Of course they were never there and he just lied to the American people again. His entire tenure in the White House has been day after day of lies and slander to those who don't agree with him. Look what he did to Oprah Winfrey, for pete's sake. She worked like crazy to help him get elected and now she's under the bus with all those others he's thrown there.
Your and others' "righteous indignation" should have been in play during this fake's term, not now that there's a clean, honest person with no seedy past such as obama has, running for the office. I mean someone with EXPERIENCE in the business world. obama had no experience in anything but community organizer when all you racists voted him in.
Get obama to realese at least some of the documentation he's been asked for and quit trying to act indignent about Romney's tax returns. Ann Romney is right, if they don't choose to release any more of their tax returns, so what? It's their personal business. Can't say the same thing about Fast and Furious and all those other documents. Why aren't you out there protesting about that? obama is a world leader and he don't know jack about anything. And those documents obama's been asked for should have been shown when he was running for office. All you people say is "Romney is running for the highest office, etc". Why didn't you say that about obama instead of giving him a walk?
curious

Blossom, TX

#7 Jul 19, 2012
as if anybody knows the truth of the lie of obama
Butch

Paris, TX

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for Romney, the majority of Americans don't want a president who do things that are unethical even if they remain just above the law. And unfortunately for Romney, TAX evasion is against the law and some of his Bain dealings may be too so its not going to be helpful for him to hide his past income taxes. Yes, there are some people like you who don't care what Romney does or has done because of your hatred for the president but those willing to be deaf and dumb are of a much lower number than most Americans. If you don't want to know whats in his past, thats your right but people like you can't decide for other people. Obama wouldn't be able to use it as a diversion if Romney didn't have anything to hide. Obama gave out 8 years of his returns. Either Romney has nothing to hide and is just very stupid or he has a lot to lose if he reveals those returns. He's the one trying to divert attention and I don't blame him.
PROVE Romney's guilty of tax evasion!! You can't you jug head, because he's not. Why should he when he's worth millions without it.
You're as big an idiot as obama.
curious

Blossom, TX

#9 Jul 19, 2012
obama knows exactly what he is doing,make no mistake,he is smart, he is evil
Lean Roy

Germany

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Crow: the post pooped, brain-dead Obama poster boy...... :)
Duh me

Euless, TX

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Romney shouldn't have to show his tax records any more than Ovomit had to show hos birth certificate before the election. Right? And Jim, I already told you to shut up, lil colored girl!

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#12 Jul 19, 2012
What in the world did this ditz mean by "you people"? She was the epitomy of a snot-nosed snob who thinks her sh!t doesn't smell.'You people' my azz! I think their senseless arrogance is what is truly going to bring these folks down, and it's going to be a long, hard fall.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#13 Jul 19, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
1. To see if he paid his fair share of taxes as everybody else is required to do.
2. To see if he committed a felony.
3. The man is running for president of the United States and admits he hides his money overseas
4. To see if he lied to Americans about Bain
5. The public has a right to know what the person running for the highest office has don in their past
6. To do the same thing every other president has done
The president is rich but the differnce is he says he wants to pay higher taxes than middle class and poor people which is not the case right now. Romney wants to raise taxes for the middle class and lower taxes for the rich. It is absolutely crazy for poor people to try to defend a billionaire paying less taxes than they do.If Obama said he was hiding his money overseas to avoid paying taxes to the United States, everybody including you, would be in an uproar calling him un American and talking about how he's supporting foreigners.
"It is absolutely crazy for poor people to try to defend a billionaire paying less taxes than they do."
This never ceases to amaze me. Don't these people realize they are voting against their own best interests? Besides, what happened to "it's the right thing to do" in this country today?
What she said

Paris, TX

#14 Jul 19, 2012
Was; The news people (Obama's minions, we all know what they really are.) had all they needed to know. Where did you get she was talking about the people of the United States? Were you doing the interview? If not then she wasn't talking to you. Where are Obama's records? Why doesn't he unseal all his records and then call on Romney to show his? Obama's the one hiding things and more than likely he's the criminal. We all know they both (Obama's) surrendered their Law License because they were going to get them taken if they didn't. That "right thing to do" went out the door when Barack Obama did away with it and put Chicago style politics in it's place. Why would you be worried about what the Romney's do with their money it's theirs, not yours or anyone Else's. Shouldn't you worry more about Barack and Michelle blowing and going with "The people's" money? It never ceases to amaze me that some people want other peoples hard earned rewards without lifting a finger to earn it. You didn't work for it, you don't deserve a penny of it period. That's the "Right Thing".
Juan de la Cierva

Grand Prairie, TX

#15 Jul 19, 2012
curious wrote:
if you did your homework you would know they have allready submitted what the law requires the rest is an obama deversion
The law doesn't require anything. It's just a tradition for candidates to release several years of taxes.
so be appalled

Paris, TX

#16 Jul 20, 2012
Anon wrote:
I am appalled by Ann Romney's 'rich bitch' arrogance in making the following statement to Robin Robert on GMA this morning, "we have given all you people need to know." Message to Ann--I am 'you people', and I vote, and it damn sure won't be for someone as high and mighty as you and Mittens. How dare you think that 'you people' don't have to play by the same rules as all other candidates for president have had to for decades. How dare you presume to tell us what we do or don't need to know.
You and your stupid left can spin it all you want,she never said that.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/...
Sunrise

Arlington, TX

#17 Jul 20, 2012
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is absolutely crazy for poor people to try to defend a billionaire paying less taxes than they do."
This never ceases to amaze me. Don't these people realize they are voting against their own best interests? Besides, what happened to "it's the right thing to do" in this country today?
I don't cast my presidential vote based on how much money a person has, what bank he keeps his money in or how long he has had his wealth. I base my vote on his credibility and experience to do the job he will be accepting and you should be doing the same thing.
Lexicon

Baton Rouge, LA

#18 Jul 20, 2012
I guess it is bad for Mrs. Romney to spend $1,000 of her own money on a dress but ok for michelle to spend $500K of the taxpayers money on a "vacation"? Did ya'll see where she desigated her daughters as "Senior Advisors" so the cost for them would be covered by the taxpayer? That should be illegal, if it isn't. It is certainly fraud but guess what, the obama clan is above the law. They have been spending worse than drunk sailor's on personal benefits since they have been in office but all you hear about from the media and the lemmings like those on here that Ann Romney is "uppity" or somehow unworthy since she spends her own money. What a joke our "president" and "first lady" are. The bad thing is that the joke is on the taxpayers.
Anonymous

Arlington, TX

#19 Jul 20, 2012
If you listen carefully to the video, it is clear that she did indeed say all you people. She also said it would be giving more reasons for attacks or something to that effect. I am not happy with the GP nomination but it is a done deal and we can do nothing now except wait 4 more years and hope for better times.
Ann Romney is arrogant, no doubt about it. But, Michelle is even more arrogant. She, Michelle said she had never been proud of the " her " country until Obama was elected. She used Oprah to help get Obummer elected and then said Oprah wasn't allowed in the white house because she was too fat and she didn't want her in the White House because she was afraid Oprah would steal some of her thunder.

Ann Romney and Michelle Obummer are both arrogant . Can't stand either.
Searcherfinder

Paris, TX

#20 Jul 20, 2012
Lexicon wrote:
I guess it is bad for Mrs. Romney to spend $1,000 of her own money on a dress but ok for michelle to spend $500K of the taxpayers money on a "vacation"? Did ya'll see where she desigated her daughters as "Senior Advisors" so the cost for them would be covered by the taxpayer? That should be illegal, if it isn't. It is certainly fraud but guess what, the obama clan is above the law. They have been spending worse than drunk sailor's on personal benefits since they have been in office but all you hear about from the media and the lemmings like those on here that Ann Romney is "uppity" or somehow unworthy since she spends her own money. What a joke our "president" and "first lady" are. The bad thing is that the joke is on the taxpayers.
That's so true.

What impression do you think these 2 backwoods goons made on the world community at the basketball game the other night when they were sitting there sucking face among all the people, with the camera on them? I think it re-enforces just how they have absolutely no sophistication and class. They weren't a couple of Sophmores sneaking a peck, they were playing for the camera and it's shameful and disgusting and shows they have no idea of what's proper or not. They must be trying to win the votes of the starry eyed romantics. When you think that they were on the verge of filing for a divorce 4 years ago, that has to be what it is. OR they're just so trashy they don't know class from trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Happened to Grisham (Feb '13) 1 hr Married to the Mob 11
Turner laying off again 1 hr Kray Kray 3
Poll Is Grisham a troll (Mar '10) 1 hr Married to the Mob 26
Rainbow Christian Daycare 2 hr Yabadabado 5
USA autos and trucks 2 hr maybe maybe not 2
workout facility 2 hr maybe maybe not 3
Do You Like Windows 10? 3 hr maybe maybe not 3
Was God a Christian? 4 hr Interesting facts 209
what happened to lawsuit against Matt Birch 4 hr Interesting facts 35
R I P Paris Lakes Medical Center 6 hr 3FacesofEve 54
Gary Ensey & Fish Fry (Sep '10) 21 hr Married to the mob 196
Genes flea market 22 hr Just curious 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages