where did my post go
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hahahahaha

Idaho Springs, CO

#1 Mar 30, 2012
i posted about the brawl at stone ms and now its gone!!??
Yeah

Paris, TX

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Moderators are pulling posts. Some of them don't violate terms of service agreement but they are still being pulled.
hahaha

Dallas, TX

#3 Mar 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
Moderators are pulling posts. Some of them don't violate terms of service agreement but they are still being pulled.
that sucks Paris needs to know what's happening at NL
anon

Paris, TX

#4 Mar 31, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
i posted about the brawl at stone ms and now its gone!!??
what happened
hahaha

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 31, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>what happened
there is a group of 8th grade boys called the rednecks who are bullying the black kids. Thursday morning they jumped one in the gym and a huge fight happened. 8 kids were arrested. These kids are being called the N word being spit on the white friends are being called N lovers. The principal is doing nothing about it even after parents have been up there!
cash

Blossom, TX

#6 Mar 31, 2012
good for him the parents should have been whooped also go rednecks keg party tonight

“What did you say ??”

Since: Dec 11

Under your bed.

#7 Mar 31, 2012
Since the recent influx of monitors/moderators, I have had posts removed. The posts did not break TOS, but mods seem to let bias or personal feelings cloud judgment. I expect this post to be removed. We can expect more censorship in the future.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_paci...
Loves gossip

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 31, 2012
Blah--Blah--Blah wrote:
Since the recent influx of monitors/moderators, I have had posts removed. The posts did not break TOS, but mods seem to let bias or personal feelings cloud judgment. I expect this post to be removed. We can expect more censorship in the future.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_paci...
Go ahead someone will just repost it ;)
Wow

United States

#9 Apr 1, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a group of 8th grade boys called the rednecks who are bullying the black kids. Thursday morning they jumped one in the gym and a huge fight happened. 8 kids were arrested. These kids are being called the N word being spit on the white friends are being called N lovers. The principal is doing nothing about it even after parents have been up there!
My son attends school there and has been dealing with this since second grade. I have asked on several occasions to talk to these boys about bullying and racism !!!! And nothing/ ever is done! Its outrageous!!!! I've finally just stopped trying and told him to deal with the racist punks himself!!! It is so sad that this day in age people are being judged because their skin color! It's complete BS
Wow

United States

#10 Apr 1, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
i posted about the brawl at stone ms and now its gone!!??
If alll of us parents went up there together and demand that they hold a discussion in the gym addressing this issue they couldn't deny that! I'm telling you. I know all these kids, both sides , and it's not going to stop! They are learning this at home, parents of every child involved should have to attend with their child!!!!!!! Nobody wants to deal with this, that's why it keeps getting worse!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 1, 2012
Blah--Blah--Blah wrote:
Since the recent influx of monitors/moderators, I have had posts removed. The posts did not break TOS, but mods seem to let bias or personal feelings cloud judgment. I expect this post to be removed. We can expect more censorship in the future.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_paci...
Agree.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 1, 2012
Blah--Blah--Blah wrote:
Since the recent influx of monitors/moderators, I have had posts removed. The posts did not break TOS, but mods seem to let bias or personal feelings cloud judgment. I expect this post to be removed. We can expect more censorship in the future.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_paci...
Having your post removed from topix is not the same as having the government censor what you're allowed to put on or access on the internet.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 2, 2012
Nobody Gets It wrote:
<quoted text>
Having your post removed from topix is not the same as having the government censor what you're allowed to put on or access on the internet.
I don't believe that was implied.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Apr 2, 2012
6Bid wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that was implied.
Nobody gives a shit what you believe.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#15 Apr 2, 2012
Nobody Gets It wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody gives a shit what you believe.
Poor thing, still angry this late at night?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 2, 2012
6Bid wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor thing, still angry this late at night?
It's not night where I live.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17 Apr 3, 2012
Nobody Gets It wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not night where I live.
I doubt that.
Sick

Melissa, TX

#18 Apr 4, 2012
Sick of hearing about people being mistreated because of their gender, sexual preference or race. everyone needs to get along and look at the person. If that person is not good, then stay the heck away from them. You get what you deserve if you choose to hang out with the wrong type of people. This place needs to learn how to come together instead of tearing each other apart and playing poor pitiful me games. Help each other out.
What I know

Paris, TX

#19 Apr 4, 2012
Speaking of mistreatment, and needing to get along, I think your advise kind of sucks.

But then again, in a town this small, the people you seek advise from, is likely to be related to the head of your lynch mob.
gag

Paris, TX

#20 Apr 4, 2012
What I know wrote:
Speaking of mistreatment, and needing to get along, I think your advise kind of sucks.
But then again, in a town this small, the people you seek advise from, is likely to be related to the head of your lynch mob.
go drink some buttermilk nick nack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth heads on 5th 19 min The Shadow Knows 64
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 36 min The Shadow Knows 667
DEVELOPING .....Clinton Crime Foundation will b... 48 min Political Atheist 3
Insomnia 58 min The Shadow Knows 20
Was God a Christian? 1 hr Madia 1,099
Paranoid freak 2 hr Nada 4
This site is plagued with fake viruses. 2 hr Super star 3
Roden-Pryor Funeral Directors 3 hr Boofus 12
wife cheating while im working Mon Tactics 21

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages