ladyblue

Davenport, FL

#1 Jun 7, 2010
Is anybody else having a problem with Carmart??? The way they call everyday is close to harrassment. I know when my payment is due. They do not have to call and remind me everyday!!!!
interested seriously

Paris, TX

#2 Jun 9, 2010
maybe if you paid your bills, they wouldnt call..
what and who

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2010
You should feel lucky that car mart finaces while most don't. Getting a loan for anything these days is almost impossible
SAMANTHA

Forney, TX

#4 Jun 11, 2010
THEY ONLY CALL WHEN YOUR LATE MAYBE YOU DONT KNOW WHEN ITS DUE AFTERALL
just saying

Paris, TX

#5 Jun 11, 2010
ladyblue wrote:
Is anybody else having a problem with Carmart??? The way they call everyday is close to harrassment. I know when my payment is due. They do not have to call and remind me everyday!!!!
They have been good enough to finance a car for you, now you should be good enough to pay for it.....on time.
narcissist

United States

#6 Jun 20, 2010
Actually they call days before it is due to "remind" u. If u are late on your payments I could understand but calling your job to remind u is somewhat liker harassment
blahblahblah

Dallas, TX

#7 Jun 23, 2010
cARMART IS A JOKE I'M ACTUALLY CALLING THERE CORP OFFICE
lol

Paris, TX

#8 Jun 23, 2010
There just doing there job.
curious

Paris, TX

#9 Jun 23, 2010
narcissist wrote:
Actually they call days before it is due to "remind" u. If u are late on your payments I could understand but calling your job to remind u is somewhat liker harassment
Actually they don't call you at work to remind you unless you gave them the number and not a home number or you won't answer your phone.

"calling your job to remind u is somewhat liker harassment"!
Then I'm sure you will agree that not paying for your car is 'liker' stealing.
What and Who

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2010
No harrassment is when they take their keys and drive off from your home or work with the car when you are late. Car mart is the only place that actually finances to those with bad credit and doesn't even make you take out full coverage. Come on stop your batching and when they call tell them the check is in the mail or take it by and have a cup of coffee with them. I'm sure they want to see if your ragging their car, not yours outl...
I agree

Paris, TX

#11 Jun 24, 2010
If they are calling you its because YOU ARE LATE and you have not called them to let them know when you will be in! I guess they could NOT CALL and just come get your car! Be wise, When you call into the corp office, the corp office will at that moment log into that store and look up the call log and they can see the number of times carmart has attempted to contact you with no retirn calls or a broken commitment. they will also look at your pay history and will know if your tellign the truth. If yoru not late or dont lie, they dont call you, its pretty simple. So i agree with some of these people, dont screw it up for the rest of us. We enjoy carmart !
HardTimer

Paris, TX

#12 Oct 3, 2010
Does carmart have easy terms? What kinda down payment do they require?
disagree

United States

#13 Oct 4, 2010
I bought a car from there and they called me to remind me that my payment was due "the next day". I was late once...but they were calling me long before I was ever late. So yes they do call you even if you're not late. I own the vehichle now but I wont ever go back there again. And its not a financing issue either,I could have gotten a bank loan. I just liked that car. Never again...
tabitha

Euless, TX

#14 Jul 16, 2012
I hate carmart. My payment is due every Friday. I live 25 miles from the closest one. They call me on Saturday if payment isn't recieved. I have to send it threw mail sometimes which takes 2-3 days. The contract says 15 days is when 15% or 15$ will be added,so that's when they should call u. Not a day late. They also harrass my elderly grandparents if they can't get ahold of me. Or they are sending someone to my house. I'm never more than s week late. It's dumb. They gotta be about the most harrassing place I know.
Duh me

United States

#15 Jul 16, 2012
I suppose mailing early so the payment is posted by the required date is out of the question for you? You made an agreement with them, so stick to it. Suppose they agreed to sell you a CAR for an agreed price and you signed the deal, but then they delivered you a MINI VAN. would that be okay, or would you want them to stick to their agreement? Suck it up and pay on time or stop griping about phone calls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing woman thread 1 hr Fantastic 7
where oh where has hospital head gone 1 hr Insider 26
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 2 hr Analog man 6,762
Secretly every white woman in Paris wants a bla... 3 hr Amazing 30
Biker dudes 5 hr Harley owner 6
July 3, 2014 Fireworks 6 hr Roses 9
Topix Moderator Sucks 9 hr Fantastic 31
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE