Anyone know when and where?? My husband would like to attend
roxton

Paris, TX

#42 Aug 20, 2008
saturday 08-23 @new salem baptist church i think 11:00 not for sure about time
roxton

Paris, TX

#43 Aug 20, 2008
this is so sad we need to have a moment of silent for yet another youngster has left us without reasoning
Amen

Clarksville, TX

#44 Aug 21, 2008
REDDUKE wrote:
no matter what this man was doing he didnt deserve to die. we should be mourning his death instead of debating what he was doing or why he was there. i dont see noting wrong with goin out to a nite club every now and then cause everybody do it. this man was a good friend of mine and i know he didnt mean no harm to nobody and i know for a fact he was a good father and if u dummies gonna label him a bad father just because he was at a club then u have a serious problem so im asking for his family sake to just stop debating what he was doing or why he was there so this man can rest in peace!!! only god can judge not all u people who assuming he was a bad person just because he was at the nite club. so how about everybody show their sympathy and show some respect for this young mans family and stop all this debating about my friend we all know he was a good man and a good father and to those who dont know him and writing these negative remarks u need to stop that cause there is only one person that does all the judging.
Wonderful post! I am sorry for your loss. I didn't know him but my heart is broken for those who did. Such a senseless death...
Amen

Clarksville, TX

#45 Aug 21, 2008
drop it wrote:
Please let this person rest in peace.....I think this should be a closed TOPIC
You are right. I think we should start a topic on how today's youth wants to kill rather than find a rational way to handle an argument or disagreement. It is so scarey. When my kids were younger I stressed to them how they should take up for themselves and not let anyone bully them but now I am afraid to tell them that. Kids kill over trivial things now.
John

United States

#46 Aug 21, 2008
parismom wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not judging him, Our father already has. And believe me when I die Jesus will not find me in a bar or drinking. You are right we should not go through life thinking "what if". WE SHOULD GO THROUGH LIFE ASKING OURSELVES "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO". I approach every situation in my life daily asking myself "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO","WHAT WOULD JESUS SAY".
You are right! Jesus will not find you in a bar drinking!!! Because there is NO Jesus.
But someone may find you with you're head up that fat azz!!!! Before you reply stupid!!!, Ask, "what would Jesus say".
John

United States

#47 Aug 21, 2008
parismom wrote:
You are exactly right, I should have written that. I am not perfect either and I was not judging him. We all fall short from the glory of God daily. And you are 100 % about gossiping on here... I am going now to ask for forgivness now and pray for his family that the has left behind.
You must be a Catholic!!!! sin one day ,forgiven the next, yeah right!!!!
anonymous

Prairie View, TX

#48 Aug 21, 2008
You all sound pretty ignorant!
bigs1922

Oklahoma City, OK

#49 Aug 21, 2008
Hey you guys, he was arrested today @ approx. 10:45am.
bigs1922

Oklahoma City, OK

#50 Aug 21, 2008
He was arrested today @ 10:45am!
BIG BOY

Cypress, TX

#51 Aug 22, 2008
HEY HE WAS AG GREAT GUY I HOOPED WIT HIM JUST MADE A MISTAKE HE WAS A GOOD GUY AND DIDN'T DESERVE IT AT ALL AND IF UR RELATED TO THE GUY WHO SHOOT HIM U WILL BE PRAYED OVER
been there

Paris, TX

#52 Aug 25, 2008
wooo paris mom... he diserves to go to hell cause he was at a bar... someone else got in a fight... and he got shot? thats really sad that u think that way. and that nobody that goes to bars will get into heaven? u absolutly insane. u must be virgin mary right? no sins?
dookey

Dodd City, TX

#53 Aug 25, 2008
parismom wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not judging him, Our father already has. And believe me when I die Jesus will not find me in a bar or drinking. You are right we should not go through life thinking "what if". WE SHOULD GO THROUGH LIFE ASKING OURSELVES "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO". I approach every situation in my life daily asking myself "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO","WHAT WOULD JESUS SAY".
Well I'd be just tickled pink if I heard Jesus say this: "Your the ***hole!!!!! You must be a party going person...."????
Mizz Pookie

Dallas, TX

#54 Sep 7, 2008
All I have to say is Jarvis was my cousin and he was a good person always smiling everytime i seen him and he will be truely missed and for those who dont know this is a wake up call because everything that God said was to happen in the last days are happening now and people need to get saved because he's coming back rather u like it or not so instead of argueing on her how bout asking Jesus to come into your life before it's too late.
BLACKRUSSIAN

United States

#55 Sep 11, 2008
HE WAS MY COUSINS SON I LIVE IN DURHAM N.C IF I NEW WHO YOU WERE COOPER CIT I WOULD YOU KNOW YOUR NOT WORTH IT SO YOU JUST GO TO HELL
really

Dallas, TX

#56 Sep 11, 2008
anon wrote:
If he was trying to be a good father he would not have been at a club, he would have been with his kids. Too busy thinking about having a good time thinking of himself, and look what that got him. Now his children have no father that is what so sad. LEAVE the Cooper PERSON alone small town people pretty well know what they are talking about..
So ppl with kids cant have a night out?? you are a F*cking dumba$$!!
really

Dallas, TX

#57 Sep 11, 2008
parismom wrote:
Well excuse me, I appreciate you pointing out my typing flaws. PROFESSIONALS ? You have got to be joking ! Appraently you don't like what I wrote, too bad truth hurts. When I see someone post here that makes a good point I try and stand up for them and in return I loose my typing skills.....
Are you teaching your kids how to spell and write ? I doubt it, you are probably one of those that go out leave your kids with the baby sitter or parents instead of working with your children if you have any.....
you are an even bigger DUMBA$$.. you kids prolly hate you anyway lol
BLACKRUSSIAN

United States

#58 Sep 12, 2008
rip jarvis from ur cuz when it ur time good or bad u have to go
BLACKRUSSIAN

United States

#59 Sep 12, 2008
and he was a good kid
BLACKRUSSIAN

United States

#60 Sep 12, 2008
i would like to say hi to all my paris people ill be home in june 09 whand to know who i am ask ira franklin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sympathy for both the Sims and Morrison families 4 hr Willis 7
Make a Sentence Out Of a 5-Letter Word (Aug '10) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,906
Goodwill 6 hr Manabouttown 6
cossacks (Sep '12) 7 hr Bandido 341
Crime in Paris 11 hr Justice 26
Gay Life in Paris (Nov '08) 13 hr who cares 409
Body found on 2648 13 hr so sad 57
teachers/coaches 13 hr need a change 20
Cajun Moon Tue boogers 29

Paris News Video

Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:12AM
Redskins' RG3 limited with sprained shoulder
ESPN10:43 AM
Texans' Quessenberry fiercely battles lymphoma
NBC Sports 1:53 PM
Case Keenum fills in nicely at QB for Texans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys