Girls going after married men
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bring

Euless, TX

#66 Mar 23, 2013
Be sure and bring a jacket. Last one had some explaining to do.
Really

Paris, TX

#67 Mar 23, 2013
Wonder if Mr Wonderful knows?
nowwho

Paris, TX

#68 Mar 25, 2013
who is iu?
what

Lampasas, TX

#69 Mar 25, 2013
Isaac....
Who

Paris, TX

#70 Mar 27, 2013
JrD.She likes married men. Or those who have someway to help her.
noway

Paris, TX

#71 Mar 28, 2013
no I think it was Beth Baker he was with
Who

United States

#72 Mar 28, 2013
Jrd but not iu
what

Canyon Lake, TX

#73 Mar 29, 2013
Who is jrd
leave

Canyon Lake, TX

#74 Mar 29, 2013
Su should leave his but
love

United States

#75 Apr 1, 2013
Love always wins. I love my husband and he and I are very happy. Affairs happen and forgiveness covers all the pain and fills are days and nights with love we have in our hearts. To love someone means loving them no matter the mistakes they make.
Not Me

Paris, TX

#76 Apr 1, 2013
love wrote:
Love always wins. I love my husband and he and I are very happy. Affairs happen and forgiveness covers all the pain and fills are days and nights with love we have in our hearts. To love someone means loving them no matter the mistakes they make.
Whatever works for you, but when you come down with gonocehpalitis from an affair that you had no part in, you might be singing a different tune.

Forgiveness is great, but some abuse forgiveness, and you can forgive from afar too after escaping herpesydiaids dripping crabs.
Not Me

Paris, TX

#77 Apr 1, 2013
love wrote:
Whatever works for you, but you might be singing anoter tune if you get crabosyhalitis, or chlamydiaherpaids, or the dripping aidipvs.

Forgiveness is a wonderfully quality but you can do it without sleeping in the same bed, or state even.

They kind of blow that contract when they have an affair, so you can kind of get out of the sex part of your contract with that mistake, and then there is no need for the marriage other than the legalities of money.

I don't know. Cause and effect?
Not Me

Paris, TX

#78 Apr 1, 2013
I don't know where that y came from on wonderful.
Could that

United States

#79 Apr 1, 2013
what wrote:
Who is jrd
Could that be a biracial sl@ who don't work and live off often as a career. Feel sorry for her family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mother gave baby ocxcotton 2 hr Sick and tired 162
why is everyone on Topix white trash 3 hr JP 5
Whew.. a more difficult word game... (Sep '09) 3 hr Honest Babe 7,485
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Deserve farts 776
Things country people do to have fun (Oct '11) 4 hr katiee_grier 80
American Dollar Worthless (Mar '14) 5 hr Raj Chanani 100
WhAt Happened to Shannon jones posts 5 hr pretty girl 1
empty KFC bldg. 19 hr wtf 21
How much does anytime fitness cost per month?? (Oct '10) Jul 30 no love loss 367
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages