Girls going after married men

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
howdydoo

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2011
Why do girls go after married men? Do they ever stop to consider the pain they are causing the man's family? Is it just a challenge for them?
anon

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2011
howdydoo wrote:
Why do girls go after married men? Do they ever stop to consider the pain they are causing the man's family? Is it just a challenge for them?
It take two to tango. Men can say no just as easily as women. The married man is the one who made the vows to his wife. It is his responsibility to honor them.
A Question

Melissa, TX

#3 Feb 6, 2011
anon wrote:
<quoted text>It take two to tango. Men can say no just as easily as women. The married man is the one who made the vows to his wife. It is his responsibility to honor them.
Good point.
anon

Texarkana, TX

#4 Feb 6, 2011
I agree it takes two to tango BUT if you know the guy/girl is married, then you are just as much at fault. That's JMO though.
putting in my two cents

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2011
ADULTRY - ADULTRY - ADULTRY !!!!! No matter how you look at it , or who is to blame . It simply adds up to ADULTRY .....
what and who

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2011
What about guys who go after married guys. Wouldn't that be a super sin worse than adultry. The bible is full of bull about all sins being equal. Everyone knows some are much worse and twisted adultry is double on the sin metor the church keeps. Right?
Bull

Paris, TX

#7 Feb 6, 2011
what and who wrote:
What about guys who go after married guys. Wouldn't that be a super sin worse than adultry. The bible is full of bull about all sins being equal. Everyone knows some are much worse and twisted adultry is double on the sin metor the church keeps. Right?
If the Bible is full of bull, then it appears that you and the Bible have something in common. You might learn to spell adultery and meter, as well as try to make some sense when you post.
justanotherguy

Paris, TX

#8 Feb 6, 2011
I am a married man and I have a married woman that flirts with me all the time. Worst part is I cant help myself, this woman is soooo hot! She is witty ,beautiful , caring, sensitve, patient, she is everything a man would want a woman to be. I am so thankful she IS MY WIFE.
Thank you honey for always keepin it fun.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#9 Feb 6, 2011
Some of these girls seem to have the thought that he'll leave the wife for them. He may do just that. If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you.
redhead with a cigarette

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2011
Has it ever occurred to anybody that maybe the girls aren't the ones doing the chasing, or that maybe they don't know the men are married, or maybe if the men were happy at home they wouldn't be looking elsewhere? Just my thoughts and besides as it was already posted the man took the vows he should be the one to uphold them
Nice to Hear

Paris, TX

#11 Feb 6, 2011
justanotherguy wrote:
I am a married man and I have a married woman that flirts with me all the time. Worst part is ...she is everything a man would want a woman to be. I am so thankful she IS MY WIFE.
Congratulations! I wish you and your wife all of the blessing that life has to offer. It takes two to make a good marriage. Congratulations to the two of you!

“Don't worry...be happy!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 7, 2011
justanotherguy wrote:
I am a married man and I have a married woman that flirts with me all the time. Worst part is I cant help myself, this woman is soooo hot! She is witty ,beautiful , caring, sensitve, patient, she is everything a man would want a woman to be. I am so thankful she IS MY WIFE.
Awww...that is the sweetest thing I think I've ever read on Topix, and it's one of the nicest things a husband could ever say to his wife.
wow

Paris, TX

#13 Feb 8, 2011
what and who wrote:
Yeah it is a super sin. I bet they catch the super AIDS.
wow

Paris, TX

#14 Feb 8, 2011
justanotherguy wrote:
If I was his wife I might start looking into who he is aleeping with. She must know the name you use on topix and you are covering something up. No man spews that much chessy mess without trying to cover something up.
cheater hater

Paris, TX

#15 Feb 17, 2011
like tonya horton pilkington and wally at pjc? nasty skank...wants to talk about other people but she is always up to no good. she needs to have her ass kicked. this dude's wife is pregnant too...just so wrong....
cheater hater

Paris, TX

#16 Feb 17, 2011
evbodgotopin wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww...that is the sweetest thing I think I've ever read on Topix, and it's one of the nicest things a husband could ever say to his wife.
i agree too! way to go dude....can you teach classes??? ha ha
know her

United States

#17 Feb 17, 2011
cheater hater wrote:
like tonya horton pilkington and wally at pjc? nasty skank...wants to talk about other people but she is always up to no good. she needs to have her ass kicked. this dude's wife is pregnant too...just so wrong....
She is so gross, when I knew her she had a bf but was sleeping with 2 guys she worked with. I feel sorry for that guys wife, I pray he doesn't bring home an std.
shut it

Humble, TX

#18 Feb 18, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was his wife I might start looking into who he is aleeping with. She must know the name you use on topix and you are covering something up. No man spews that much chessy mess without trying to cover something up.
Please, there are some men out there who do love their wives very much! you must either be a cheating man, or a woman who has been done wrong because you chose the wrong man. sorry for you, but some of us to experience true love with our spouses. so stop hating and stick to the topic.
shut it

Humble, TX

#19 Feb 18, 2011
stop blaming the girls who are going after married men. The men can tell them they are married and not interested! The girls are not the married ones, so why do the wives of these men get so angry at the girls. I would be angry with your husbands, because they are not telling the other woman to get lost. If you think your man is with another woman, leave his ass. He will lose everything and be misserable and realize that he screwed up. Good luck to ya.
hayseed

United States

#20 Feb 18, 2011
gotta blame this on the man....takes 2 to tango!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris Metro 1 hr anon 4
County clerk election 7 hr Grisham 37
Matt Lauer, and others 7 hr Grisham 12
Project Orange 8 hr No deal yet 12
Found at Walmart 11 hr Bud 34
Pine Bluff 16 hr Leroy 11
Hard to break into TDC 17 hr Grisham 4

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance