Bill Harris backdoor injustice

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ricky Caffee

Austin, TX

#1 Nov 22, 2008
Bill Harris performs in Small Claims civil trial.
Ricky Caffee

Austin, TX

#2 Nov 22, 2008
Friend

Paris, TX

#3 Nov 22, 2008
Ricky Caffee wrote:
http://www.mydeo.com/videodown load.asp?YID=368&CID=23126 3
I would lve to hear this but I can not understand a word said, could you make it a little clear please
Anonymous

Paris, TX

#4 Nov 22, 2008
Ricky Caffee wrote:
http://www.mydeo.com/videodown load.asp?YID=368&CID=23126 3
So what is the point to this.
Whenever a law enforcement person goes to a bench or jury trial in J P court they are represented by county attorney, If there is a question on evidence who else is going to represent the state.
Just another form of you not getting your way and being a cry baby.
Yall need to get a life and some therapy, Yall are crazy
I was in the courthouse when yall had your hearing.
You totally wasted the courts, and law enforcement time for no good reason.
IDIOT
Ricky Caffee

Austin, TX

#5 Nov 22, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever a law enforcement person goes to a bench or jury trial in J P court they are represented by county attorney, If there is a question on evidence who else is going to represent the state.
IDIOT
Perhaps you were one of the cities "finest" on the stand. If you were, you're coming up. I especially like the part, where Tamera Bean, Debbie Crane, and Kristin Elmore state that they received their instructions per the Lamar County D.A. Judge Ruthart allowed questions regarding enticement and harboring of a minor.

As I recall, Judge Ruthart dismissed "LAW ENFORCEMENT" after they testified. However, they elected to stay..all day.

I found it interesting, Woodson was not in the courtroom, when Cass and Jenkins testified.
Ricky Caffee

Austin, TX

#6 Nov 22, 2008
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>I would lve to hear this but I can not understand a word said, could you make it a little clear please
If you are having problems hearing, e-mail me and we will make sure you get a copy of the C.D. The actual C.D. is very clear. You will hear every objection, per Bill Harris, at the back of the room.

E-mail address: [email protected]
Cable Guy

Paris, TX

#7 Nov 22, 2008
Can't see it or hear it.
Impressed

Paris, TX

#8 Nov 22, 2008
Ricky Caffee wrote:
Bill Harris is one of the best attorneys in this city.
well

Ashburn, VA

#9 Nov 22, 2008
Cable Guy wrote:
Can't see it or hear it.
Well I listened to it and could hear it TOO WELL. I could hear it so well, that I have a question. What in the he** was wrong with Cindy Ruthart, was she on crack? She let the Caffees tape this thing and tape pre-trial hearings? The Caffees sat in front of the judge and taped the whole thing???? Can they do that?? I think that is against the law, somehow, right?? I heard half of Paris has this C.D. One radio station played Scott Cass along with sound bites....it was like commercial and pause, then Cass. That was just cold.
well

Ashburn, VA

#10 Nov 22, 2008
Impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill is a great attorney. He needs to start learning to tell Gary, "NO CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS." Half of the things Harris gets into, are not his to get out of."
Woody

Irving, TX

#11 Nov 23, 2008
Ricky Caffee wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you were one of the cities "finest" on the stand. If you were, you're coming up. I especially like the part, where Tamera Bean, Debbie Crane, and Kristin Elmore state that they received their instructions per the Lamar County D.A. Judge Ruthart allowed questions regarding enticement and harboring of a minor.
As I recall, Judge Ruthart dismissed "LAW ENFORCEMENT" after they testified. However, they elected to stay..all day.
I found it interesting, Woodson was not in the courtroom, when Cass and Jenkins testified.
I guess Woodson was out playing with his Woody????????
Ricky Caffee

Ashburn, VA

#12 Nov 23, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOT
$400.00- Subpoena of Cass, Jenkins, Hubbard,
Bruce.
Getting Bill Harris for free (priceless)!

What Is the satisfaction

Paris, TX

#13 Nov 23, 2008
EVEN if you were to push through and get what you want from the court, the sad thing is--YOU HAVE LOST YOUR DAUGHTER. She's in hiding from you and your wife. Be a Man, A REAL MAN. Go after your blood daughter despite what your crazy wife will say. You still have a chance to be decent. No one else matters (court, bloggers) BUT YOUR DAUGHTER. WAKE UP.
What Is the satisfaction

Paris, TX

#14 Nov 23, 2008
By the way, how many children have you lost due to her? Who is next? Mother? Father? Brothers? Sisters? Why don't you say, "Enough!"
wrong

Ashburn, VA

#15 Nov 23, 2008
What Is the satisfaction wrote:
EVEN if you were to push through and get what you want from the court, the sad thing is--YOU HAVE LOST YOUR DAUGHTER. She's in hiding from you and your wife. Be a Man, A REAL MAN. Go after your blood daughter despite what your crazy wife will say. You still have a chance to be decent. No one else matters (court, bloggers) BUT YOUR DAUGHTER. WAKE UP.
Mr. Caffee's daughter "can" return home, if she is not expected to testify against "THOSE" involved in the corruption.
wrong

Ashburn, VA

#16 Nov 23, 2008
What Is the satisfaction wrote:
By the way, how many children have you lost due to her? Who is next? Mother? Father? Brothers? Sisters? Why don't you say, "Enough!"
You want to make everything about Ms. Caffee, huh?
Well that makes sense.
Crazy White Girl

Paris, TX

#17 Nov 23, 2008
Ricky Caffee wrote:
There in no video it is black. Voice is distorted too...how many others are having problems viewing the video?
Facts

Irving, TX

#18 Nov 23, 2008
Impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100% about Bill Harris being the best. Bill Harris is the man!!!!!Bill keep on kicking their a--es!!!!!
Cibil War

Paris, TX

#19 Nov 23, 2008
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill is a great attorney. He needs to start learning to tell Gary, "NO CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS." Half of the things Harris gets into, are not his to get out of."
Bill Harris is NOT a great attorney if he constantly cleans up after Gary. Thats means he is a butt kisser. People with integrity don't cover up and fall in line with their corrupt bosses because that makes them corrupt too.
Cibil War

Paris, TX

#20 Nov 23, 2008
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you 100% about Bill Harris being the best. Bill Harris is the man!!!!!Bill keep on kicking their a--es!!!!!
Its not Bills job to "kick their asses". THIS is Bill and Garys job

Article 2.01 of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, "Duties of district attorneys" provides as follows:

Each district attorney shall represent the State in all criminal cases in the district courts of his district and in appeals therefrom, except in cases where he has been, before his election, employed adversely. When any criminal proceeding is had before an examining court in his district or before a judge upon habeas corpus, and he is notified of the same, and is at the time within his district, he shall represent the State therein, unless prevented by other official duties. It shall be the primary duty of all prosecuting attorneys, including any special prosecutors, not to convict, but to see that justice is done. They shall not suppress facts or secrete witnesses capable of establishing the innocence of the accused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U. S. Navy Names Ship for a Queer 7 min Inquisitor 1
Mestizos and Negroes Fail Again 11 min Inquisitor 1
Using Real Names in Title of Threads/Posts 23 min who? 8
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 49 min Tactics 712
Was God a Christian? 1 hr Tactics 1,155
Freddy Ray Anderson 1 hr Butts in Your Beer 8
DEVELOPING .....Clinton Crime Foundation will b... 1 hr CHIMOs for Hillary 22
Roden-Pryor Funeral Directors Wed Paris Born 13

Paris Jobs

More from around the web