First Prev
of 4
Next Last
patriot

Paris, TX

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Obama's America means food stamps, disability and no jobs all combined with the largest tax increase in the history of our Country being only a few months away!

"As the chart shows, between April-June 2012 (the most recent three month block for which government data is available), only 200,000 jobs have been created while 265,000 individuals have been added to the food stamp rolls. Additionally, in that time period, 246,000 workers were awarded disability."

"As the chart shows, since January 2009, when President Barack Obama took office, the net change jobs has been negative (-1.3 million), while 5.7 million workers and dependents have been awarded disability and a whopping 15.1 million have been added to the food stamp rolls.

"A total of 46,670,373 Americans are now on food stamps," according to the minority side of the Senate Budget Committee. "The food stamp program has doubled in size since 2008 and quadrupled since 2001."

And the government program isn't cheap: "Spending on food stamps alone is projected to reach $770 billion over the next decade."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/more-amer...
Just Sayen

Paris, TX

#3 Sep 21, 2012
The point is if we give Obama 4 more years by the end of 2016 we the so called "welfare class" will be by far the greatest majority. That is when we will have the power, we will have the control and tax payer class will have to answer to us. That is what the Repubs are afraid of!
curious

Blossom, TX

#4 Sep 21, 2012
are you just stupid
anon

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Just Sayen wrote:
The point is if we give Obama 4 more years by the end of 2016 we the so called "welfare class" will be by far the greatest majority. That is when we will have the power, we will have the control and tax payer class will have to answer to us. That is what the Repubs are afraid of!
And who do you think will be left to fund your welfare check? The rich will leave the country, the middle class will be broke, the govt won't be able to borrow and more money and you will starve.
You really are stupid. Better cash that welfare check while it's still good.
anon

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2012
Just Sayen wrote:
Sayen..Is that a synonym for stupid?
anon

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Just Sayen wrote:
Who will fund your welfare check when the rich leave the country, the middle class is broke, and foreign countries don't loan us anymore money? Guess what? no more checks..You better cash your check while it's still good.
Unanimously

United States

#8 Sep 22, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
And who do you think will be left to fund your welfare check? The rich will leave the country, the middle class will be broke, the govt won't be able to borrow and more money and you will starve.
Excuse the poster for calling anyone stupid, no one is they might just be uninformed or not want to know the truth. Actually the rich do not fund the wellfare and SS. The USA is insolvent right now. China and other countries are funding everything because all we do is borrow because we do not produce anything. It is all from Malaysia,Singapore, China, India, Mexico and Canada. American companies who take their jobs to third world countries are robbing America even if Stock holders in these companies are making a lot, the average middle class is disapearing. Everyone will be dirt poor and the 5% will be super rich eventually, and that is also not good. This happened before the last great depression when banks went under leaving a people literally lost. We can never pay back what we have borrowed to keep the Bankers solvent, Auto plants and housing market. Even though I would never vote on Obama despite his equal rights crap he did not get us in this mess totally. People who do have jobs are acutally working for the government, loans are from the government, and every USA car you buy is made by the government. And the government is broke. Scary situation if you really put much thought into it. Mass inflation due to printing paper in the middle of a recession.
Unanimously

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Not every USA car, Ford did not ask for a couple of trillion. They actually anticipated what was happening. Not that their product is better they just downsized right in time. Ironically though all Lincoln products are made in Canada. Another job robber.
Sunrise

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Sep 22, 2012
Unanimously wrote:
People who do have jobs are acutally working for the government, loans are from the government, and every USA car you buy is made by the government.
I will disagree with you on this. Two US car companies were not helped by the government. One was Ford and I think the other one was Toyota. GM was taken over by the government and is still owned by them and barely staying afloat. Also, not all individual loans are from the government. If you get a loan from a private owned bank that is who the loan if from.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 22, 2012
patriot wrote:
Obama's America means food stamps, disability and no jobs all combined with the largest tax increase in the history of our Country being only a few months away!
"As the chart shows, between April-June 2012 (the most recent three month block for which government data is available), only 200,000 jobs have been created while 265,000 individuals have been added to the food stamp rolls. Additionally, in that time period, 246,000 workers were awarded disability."
"As the chart shows, since January 2009, when President Barack Obama took office, the net change jobs has been negative (-1.3 million), while 5.7 million workers and dependents have been awarded disability and a whopping 15.1 million have been added to the food stamp rolls.
"A total of 46,670,373 Americans are now on food stamps," according to the minority side of the Senate Budget Committee. "The food stamp program has doubled in size since 2008 and quadrupled since 2001."
And the government program isn't cheap: "Spending on food stamps alone is projected to reach $770 billion over the next decade."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/more-amer...
Don't let a good paranoid rant get in the way of the truth.

Facts:
Housing starts are up
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/364342/201207...
Existing home sales up
http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20120822-...
GDP up
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states...
durable good order up
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639...
bankruptcies down
http://www.birminghammenslawfirm.com/blog/201...
corporate profits up
http://www.foxbusiness.com/investing/2012/09/...
personal income increases
http://www.calculatedriskblog.com/2012/08/per...
jobless claims drop
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-500395_162-575072...
But if you listen to the right, we are on the edge of oblivion.

Now, go ahead and call me names, make dumb judges on this post, change the subject, or whatever pathetic distraction your mind comes up with because you and I both know you cannot disprove any of the information I posted.

See ya
cash

Plano, TX

#12 Sep 22, 2012
I wants me sume of them foof stamps and welfar checks an gubment houses can any of yous tell me how to go bout geting them
Huh

Euless, TX

#13 Sep 22, 2012
Reckon I could get me some beer stamps?

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#14 Sep 22, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, however, I believe that if obama is re-elected, it won't matter any more becuase we'll be overrun and conquered by the muslim world.
It'll be bad for him because he won't get to go on David Letterman and the View or play golf or any of the myriad other things tax payers pay for for him and michele to enjoy. The muslims will probably enslave his family too.
JMO

“This too shall pass”

Location hidden

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>I will disagree with you on this. Two US car companies were not helped by the government. One was Ford and I think the other one was Toyota. GM was taken over by the government and is still owned by them and barely staying afloat. Also, not all individual loans are from the government. If you get a loan from a private owned bank that is who the loan if from.
Did you hear about GM recalling I forget how many cars? It seems the when they're parked, key removed and left, they will start rolling by themselves. Something to do with a cable.
Wonder if that will help thier sales.
They weren't new cars, though.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 22, 2012
searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear about GM recalling I forget how many cars? It seems the when they're parked, key removed and left, they will start rolling by themselves. Something to do with a cable.
Wonder if that will help thier sales.
They weren't new cars, though.
So now every recall made by GM is also Obama's fault????

LMAO

...and we will be overrun by the muslim world????

Someone woke up on the paranoid side of the bed

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Sep 22, 2012
We need to start by cutting defense spending I'm half. We spend more on defense than the next 26 countries combined, 25 of whom are our allies. It's wasteful and unnecessary.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Just Sayen wrote:
Anyone with a brain would be afraid of moochers having the majority. What are you going to do when you outnumber the earners and no longer have food to eat?

Location hidden

#19 Sep 22, 2012
6Bid wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with a brain would be afraid of moochers having the majority. What are you going to do when you outnumber the earners and no longer have food to eat?
What will you do when corporate sponsors outnumber American represtatives in Congress?
Just sayen

Euless, TX

#20 Sep 22, 2012
I don't know who crazy old 6 is talking to but it ant me. O g just sayen.

“This too shall pass”

Location hidden

#21 Sep 22, 2012
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
So now every recall made by GM is also Obama's fault????
LMAO
...and we will be overrun by the muslim world????
Someone woke up on the paranoid side of the bed
Well, another misjudgement on my part. I've always given you some credit for being at least somewhat intelligent, but oh snap, wrong again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura puetz 16 min Cuz 3
Judge Biard should be ashamed if this is true 53 min reason 41
Perry's Off the Square 1 hr hongry 17
Paris Life Magazine...thoughts? 1 hr reason 78
how to win an election the dirty way!! 1 hr reason 39
Freedom Speech Died A Little More In Paris, TX 1 hr why not 5
Oprah Says Old White People Need To Die (Nov '13) 3 hr Yusel Islam 90
Empty Vault 5 hr Speak the Truth 22
Paris teachers and coaches getting drunk on the... Sun peaved in paris 13

Paris News Video

Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:51 pm PST

NFL 4:51PM
DeMarco Murray on radar of Colts, Cardinals, Jags?
Bleacher Report 6:02 PM
Report: HOU to Trade or Cut Johnson
CBS Sports 6:09 PM
Report: Texans to cut Andre Johnson if they can't find trade partner
Bleacher Report 6:34 PM
Texans Cutting Andre Is Unpleasant but Best for Both Sides
ESPN 6:55 PM
Sources: Texans let WR Johnson seek trade