Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anon

Paris, TX

#2 Nov 8, 2012
White tiger wrote:
You saw the title now take action save us the trouble buy a rope tie it to a tree then jump!
Can't buy rope with my lonestar card, besides that we don't have trees big enough to hang from here in the projects.
truman

Orofino, ID

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Four more Years!!!
Praise God!
Obama Rules you Repub Pansy!!!!
Aolain

Arlington, TX

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Calling for the killing of people who disgree with you politically is downight Leninist.

It is not the American way.
Jim Crow

Arlington, TX

#5 Nov 8, 2012
White tiger wrote:
You saw the title now take action save us the trouble buy a rope tie it to a tree then jump!
Is this what its come to for you KKK clowns, stupid threats on the internet that you can't carry out? Haul your dumb ass down to your confederate statue and hug on it you confederate relic. I would tell you to stop making a fool of yourself but you don't know how.
Just Sayen

Paris, TX

#6 Nov 9, 2012
truman wrote:
Four more Years!!!
Praise God!
Obama Rules you Repub Pansy!!!!
Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but if you voted for Obama your vote did not say "Praise God" it said quite the opposite! It was more like "Praise Obama, my one true savior!"
Just sayen

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Just Sayen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but if you voted for Obama your vote did not say "Praise God" it said quite the opposite! It was more like "Praise Obama, my one true savior!"
I didn't know u right wing nut jobs had a lock on God. I think it was his son that said, heal the sick, feed the hungry, cloths the naked, help the poor and blessed are the peace makers. I don't think y'all want a do non of that. O and he also said a camal could pass through the eye of a needle easer that a rich man could enter heaven .
Jamal

Paris, TX

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Just sayen wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know u right wing nut jobs had a lock on God. I think it was his son that said, heal the sick, feed the hungry, cloths the naked, help the poor and blessed are the peace makers. I don't think y'all want a do non of that. O and he also said a camal could pass through the eye of a needle easer that a rich man could enter heaven .
What an idiot! Where do you think the money comes from to help the poor and cloth the naked, your welfare dollars? I think not! Please, really just sit and think about it!
Anon

Paris, TX

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Just sayen wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know u right wing nut jobs had a lock on God. I think it was his son that said, heal the sick, feed the hungry, cloths the naked, help the poor and blessed are the peace makers. I don't think y'all want a do non of that. O and he also said a camal could pass through the eye of a needle easer that a rich man could enter heaven .
What does he say about the morally corrupt? Doesn't he also say something about help thy neigbhor, I don't think that means you have a right to take from him what he has earned.
Jack

Paris, TX

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Just sayen wrote:
How's that blessed are the peace makers thing working out for you regarding Benghazi, Libya.
Just Sayen

Paris, TX

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Just sayen wrote:
You are correct, the so called right wing nuts do not have a lock on God. It's those who believe his word and have faith in him that have a lock on God. That is to say his word in it's entirety, not just short phrases, pulled out and used out of context, used to support you personal beliefs!
Just sayen

United States

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Just Sayen wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct, the so called right wing nuts do not have a lock on God. It's those who believe his word and have faith in him that have a lock on God. That is to say his word in it's entirety, not just short phrases, pulled out and used out of context, used to support you personal beliefs!
It's fairly apparent your daddy missed the one that said a man should not lay with his sister.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 9, 2012
People, people, stop fighting. Let's all agree on the basic premise here: the Bible is obviously full of shit.
ohmy

Dallas, TX

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Just a hint for all you republicans, IF you want to beat the Democrats then quit running idiots against them.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 9, 2012
If any of you republitards feel man enough to put a rope on my neck let me know.
BBHC

Ripe, UK

#16 Nov 9, 2012
ohmy wrote:
Just a hint for all you republicans, IF you want to beat the Democrats then quit running idiots against them.
Party's in trouble when someone asks "Hey did the 'rape candidate' win?" and you have to reply "Which one?"
Wyatt Earp

Plano, TX

#17 Nov 9, 2012
BBHC wrote:
<quoted text>
Party's in trouble when someone asks "Hey did the 'rape candidate' win?" and you have to reply "Which one?"
Which one indeed, the one raping Bain Capital or the one raping America.
Just Sayen

Paris, TX

#18 Nov 9, 2012
Obama says that what paid off the most in his campaign was running the ads on Spanish TV show and Spanish Radio stations, that explain how to sign up for welfare and other government handout programs.
Wyatt the Twearp

Paris, TX

#19 Nov 9, 2012
Wyatt Earp wrote:
<quoted text>Which one indeed, the one raping Bain Capital or the one raping America.
Oh give it a rest! You know you've never even heard of Bain Capital before the campaign for President. The only thing you know now about it is what the liberal has told you. Grow a brain cell and get a clue!
Just sayen

United States

#20 Nov 9, 2012
Just Sayen wrote:
Obama says that what paid off the most in his campaign was running the ads on Spanish TV show and Spanish Radio stations, that explain how to sign up for welfare and other government handout programs.
It's sad that there not enough country club member to elect the president u would like to have. Maybe if you rich folks would do the dirty bump more and have a lot of spoild brats, to could get the president you would like.
Just Sayen

Paris, TX

#21 Nov 9, 2012
Just sayen wrote:
<quoted text>It's fairly apparent your daddy missed the one that said a man should not lay with his sister.
It's clearly evident that you are the product of a gay marriage! It also apparent the extreme pressure on your head having been born anally, has left you with brain damage!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris PD cause over $2000 in damage during sear... 14 min Sasha 51
Protesters at police station 19 min Not really 13
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 min Gasman 18,769
Whats Wrong With The Paris News Today? 25 min Sasha 4
Shoot out in Blossom 27 min wallabo 82
Wireless Wi-Fi Signal At Paris Public Library N... 31 min Sasha 9
panda express (Jan '14) 34 min Sasha 243
Abbott received $1mil from Paris PEDC 38 min Sasha 38
Aldi Grocery coming to Paris? 3 hr Darell 34
pickle needs to resign 4 hr Rita 24

Paris News Video

Paris Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Paris Jobs