well

Houston, TX

#168 Aug 8, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
And you feel it's your job to post it on topix? Why don't you go tell them to their face little coward that you are? You are one of those loser spies that someone sends up there to report back. Good little lap dog.
You can sit there and call names but I am one of the people its happened to so if I want to warn married people that little sluts around that gym have no morals I believe I can. I'm not calling names or naming them so get off my back!!
Zach

Brooklyn, NY

#171 Aug 9, 2012
Paris wrote:
<quoted text> I think your a ass, that needs to learn to write and spell.. How about them apples?
What does him misspelling a few words have to do with the fact that you're an assclown?
Lynne

Gibsonia, PA

#172 Aug 15, 2012
just wondering wrote:
why dont you go by there and find out for yourself?? My workplace has a poster up that says if you sign up for Fit for Life that you get access to Anytime, PFA, and Jazzercize... Not sure what Fit for Life is...but they have sign ups at Anytime and I'm sure those other places too.
WHY in Gods name do you have to RESPOND like a total asshat?
malils
#173 Aug 16, 2012
Paris wrote:
<quoted text> I think your a ass, that needs to learn to write and spell.. How about them apples?
*you're
*an
*how to
wow

Friendswood, TX

#174 Aug 17, 2012
Um... I am 16, and I know proper grammar better than half of the people on this page. Also, I know that it is retarded to have internet fights. Seems to me like some people have way too much time on their hands.
-Liz
hmm

Paris, TX

#175 Aug 17, 2012
wow wrote:
Um... I am 16, and I know proper grammar better than half of the people on this page. Also, I know that it is retarded to have internet fights. Seems to me like some people have way too much time on their hands.
-Liz
Um, Lizzie if you are 16 and on topix about a cheating thread, you need a spanking little lady.
well

Waxahachie, TX

#176 Aug 17, 2012
Its the young ones with no morals anyway a little girl lc would know all about it...I just watched her with a married man there.
Le Troll

Kemp, TX

#177 Aug 19, 2012
I like turtles!
HelloJello

United States

#178 Aug 22, 2012
does anyone know how much is it in small town new albany ms.. im really thinking about it but some people say 80.00 a month for one person does anyone know how much actually.
Dallas

United States

#179 Aug 23, 2012
Why is this stupid post still on here please get on with something else also drop the Keefer Winn and shooting post lets move forward , how can anyone continue on and on my gosh can't the family's involved have some peace once and for all !!!
Klepto

Brooklyn, NY

#180 Sep 5, 2012
just wondering wrote:
why dont you go by there and find out for yourself?? My workplace has a poster up that says if you sign up for Fit for Life that you get access to Anytime, PFA, and Jazzercize... Not sure what Fit for Life is...but they have sign ups at Anytime and I'm sure those other places too.
That's what the Internet is for dummy....
Tim

Amarillo, TX

#181 Sep 8, 2012
UNKNOWN wrote:
I know i pay about 58 dollars a month for me and my wife
is that for 24 hr access ?
pettytrollsonthe board

Tuttle, OK

#182 Sep 16, 2012
What a bunch of petty trolls, calling each other names, if you can spell, etc. Get a life. It's people like you that should have their internet service cut and their mouths sew shut. The world would be a better place if people like you learned manners and humility. But we know that won't happen.
Some health plan cover anytime fitness under thier wellness packages, you might want to look in to that was well. WEll, maybe not in light of obamacare, but it did at one time, it may still. Check it out.
Wonderin

Paris, TX

#183 Sep 19, 2012
Anyone know anything about that girl with the really long blonde hair that works there?
Just sayin

Tyler, TX

#184 Sep 19, 2012
Paris wrote:
Don't you mean "you're an ass, that needs to learn to write and spell..." ... as in YOU ARE...? Just sayin...
Thought

Paris, TX

#185 Sep 19, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean "you're an ass, that needs to learn to write and spell..." ... as in YOU ARE...? Just sayin...
Perhaps "who" needs to learn to spell.
Zeke

United States

#186 Sep 22, 2012
Why don t you just answer the question? How much does anytime fitness charge per month, dumbasses?
Ispowz

United States

#187 Oct 16, 2012
I really just wanted some information on cost, but I got a lesson in how truly awful people can be to each other.
bitchin around

Chipping Norton, Australia

#188 Oct 16, 2012
gee i only wanted to know question, didnt want to read all this crap and bitching at each other! BUT thanks i thought i wont ask anymore questions i will just go a find out inperson....
i know

Rockwall, TX

#189 Oct 18, 2012
bitchin around wrote:
gee i only wanted to know question, didnt want to read all this crap and bitching at each other! BUT thanks i thought i wont ask anymore questions i will just go a find out inperson....
I called. It's 38 a month but you have to sign a stupid 18 month contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next! game (Mar '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 908
Word association? (Sep '08) 1 hr another paris native 28,212
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 1 hr _Zoey_ 6,498
Sympathy for both the Sims and Morrison families 2 hr I Dunno 18
why is 13 year old morgan lester dating 20 year... 2 hr smh 33
Body found on 2648 3 hr Amazing 85
Dirty Face Twins 5 hr Oh yes 3

Paris News Video

Paris Dating
Find my Match