How much does anytime fitness cost pe...
love

Roseville, CA

#50 Feb 4, 2012
too expensive! go to fitness 19!
OH NOOO

Fort Worth, TX

#51 Feb 4, 2012
If Angie, the former owner, is an example of the fitness they promote then you best start munching down on chips, candy bars and soda pop, prop yourself in the easy chair and watch Oprah.
texasgirl_01

Canton, TX

#52 Feb 9, 2012
I think everyone is a little too focused on spelling errors vs the actual topic at hand.. prices..

also.. i was wondering, do u have to pick an 18 month contract through anytime fitness? or do they offer shorter contracts?
Soooowhatyouresa yingis

Bellefontaine, OH

#55 Feb 20, 2012
So, wait a second, let me get this straight... "Your" is used posessively, while "you're" is meant to be used more referraly, right? And a question mark (?) can be used inside, as well as outside of quotation marks ("..."), correct??? Wow! It's a good thing Anytime Fitness offers grammar lessons with their memberships! How much does one of those run anyway?
not dumb

Malden, MA

#57 Mar 9, 2012
Paris wrote:
<quoted text> I think your a ass, that needs to learn to write and spell.. How about them apples?
An ass*... Learn to write and spell

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58 Mar 11, 2012
i work out there and i love twinkies and bob and a nice hot arse
Tric

United States

#59 Mar 12, 2012
Why are people so crabby, it's just a simple question.. Answer if you know, if not why criticize?
uhhh

Powhatan, VA

#60 Mar 12, 2012
Yeah, let's all start drama with people we don't know over someone asking the monthly price of a gym.
hahahaha

Greenville, TX

#61 Mar 13, 2012
It looks like your marriage....
Kris

Auburndale, FL

#62 Mar 14, 2012
I joined today, and a one yr commitment is 29.95 a month, and no money down. Deposit on key, and 1st month cost me $60 out the door.
Jess

Boca Raton, FL

#63 Mar 16, 2012
Paris wrote:
<quoted text> I think your a ass, that needs to learn to write and spell.. How about them apples?
I think you mean "you're" "an" ass. Also the ellipsis is three periods not two.
Princess

Victorville, CA

#64 Mar 17, 2012
I got a month to month for $29.95 +$9.95 for unlimited tanning which i can remove anytime
I paid $60 out the door
You are a tool

United States

#65 Mar 20, 2012
Paris wrote:
You mention spelling and writing. First off, it is "YOU'RE" secondly it's AN ass, please go back to school and correct yourself before you correct others. How about them apples
Theresa

Elyria, OH

#66 Mar 20, 2012
Hey grammar Nazis: Calm your tits.
I came here to read about everyone's different experiences with AF prices but only about half of the posts are about the intended subject.-.-
Okay

Paris, TX

#67 Mar 20, 2012
You are a tool wrote:
<quoted text>
You mention spelling and writing. First off, it is "YOU'RE" secondly it's AN ass, please go back to school and correct yourself before you correct others. How about them apples
Shouldn't that be "those" apples?
Jimmy

Dallas, TX

#68 Mar 21, 2012
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
"your a ass"
People in glass houses should not throw stones.
. how about, we just do not throw stones at all? Just sayin! Oops, I forgot the g on the end of sayin! Lol
WEF

Tallahassee, FL

#69 Mar 22, 2012
"your" should be "you're" as the contraction of "you are..."
Paris wrote:
Forcryingoutloud

Venice, FL

#70 Mar 23, 2012
You are all retarded. No apples.
JOHN

Melbourne, Australia

#71 Mar 24, 2012
FUUUAAARK YA'S ALL
Dope

Alpharetta, GA

#72 Mar 26, 2012
They were ripping me off under contract for 31.95month, after my contract expired, I went to cancel it and they dropped the price to $20 month to month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anytime fitness vs. Paris Aquatics 20 min Grisham 10
Deport mayor 1 hr nortex 210
Qualified Immunity 5 hr Grisham 35
Uber in Paris 5 hr Grisham 24
Paris police officer 13 hr Grisham 280
wont stop 14 hr Whoa 29
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) 15 hr The Truth 190
Human remains found!! 18 hr Stumpy 165

Paris Jobs

More from around the web