How much does anytime fitness cost pe...
Meoryou

Magnolia, DE

#340 Jan 7, 2014
Wow / this post was a little helpful a little waste of time and a lot of excessive bitching (I think I just added to it)
Play18

Fort Frances, Canada

#341 Jan 9, 2014
Roxie wrote:
<quoted text>. I agree and yes you will get priced several time. Good luch
What wazz de question?
Play18

Fort Frances, Canada

#342 Jan 9, 2014
Whut wazz de question eh?
PFA

Paris, TX

#344 Jan 16, 2014
BBB wrote:
???
Paris Fitness and Aquatic was running a deal they might still offer it today for a 20.14 joining fee. I'm a member and its 45 a month with no contract might wanna stop by or call them.
Confused

New Berlin, NY

#345 Jan 19, 2014
I came here to see if prices were listed...I am getting a lesson in grammar instead. Really people? Just answer the damn question!
wow

Paris, TX

#346 Jan 22, 2014
They could have got better looking and someone with a better body than kendra pickering for their pic !!!! Wow!!!!
wonder if

Paris, TX

#347 Jan 25, 2014
they could just delete this free advertising thread for someone, who's probably getting a free monthly membership out of this. If you haven't gotten your answer by now they may have CLOSED is the reason!!
Mariam

Europe

#349 Jan 31, 2014
Amazing @Mrs. Mary Allen
fattie

Broken Bow, OK

#350 Feb 1, 2014
Confused wrote:
I came here to see if prices were listed...I am getting a lesson in grammar instead. Really people? Just answer the damn question!
Really "Confused", If I really wanted to know, I would call them on the phone or drive over and ask them in person, or are you too fat or too lazy to do that. Anyone that is too cheap to do the above probably mooches off the government anyway and wouldn't pay for their membership anyway!!!
jeff

Paris, TX

#351 Feb 2, 2014
wow wrote:
They could have got better looking and someone with a better body than kendra pickering for their pic !!!! Wow!!!!
If I remember correctly none of the ones in the pictures were in shape. Pretty bad advertising but guess its good they are trying to fix it. If not then they need to demand a refund.
jeff

Paris, TX

#352 Feb 2, 2014
wonder if wrote:
they could just delete this free advertising thread for someone, who's probably getting a free monthly membership out of this. If you haven't gotten your answer by now they may have CLOSED is the reason!!
I have wondered why this thread is so easily bumped up to a top story. Seems like one or two comments put it in the hot category. Looks like a bunch of grammar nazi's and free advertising to me too.
Anonymous

Peachtree City, GA

#354 Feb 15, 2014
I just came across this website and it has prices and fees of Anytime Fitness

http://www.gymmembershipfees.com/anytime-fitn...
Jayne

Big Lake, MN

#355 Mar 4, 2014
I signed up and got the summer free. I was told that I could cancel if it didn't work out. I am usually a better reader and this has taught me a lesson. yes, you can put your membership on hold.....you need a 30 day notification. A family member ended up in the ICU and I spent every waking moment with him for over 2 weeks. Could not workout because of the distance, could not put on hold because I didn't give a 30 day notice. As for quitting...forget it.......unless you break rules and get kicked out, there is little chance of getting out of this contract. I will NEVER join Anytime Fitness again.............
mr woo

Martin, TN

#356 Mar 6, 2014
I will cut your pnys off.
me to you

Denver, CO

#357 Mar 6, 2014
Go back to Facebook with your drama. Some of us want to know price not how to spell. S.t.f.u! Drama queens
kindergentler

Scottsdale, AZ

#359 Mar 13, 2014
For Paris wrote:
I hope you don't live in a glass house, Paris.
"...your a ass, that needs to learn to write and spell.."? It's 'you're' not "your"; and 'an ass' not "a ass"
Dude you are a real jerk.
IDGAF

Ft Mitchell, KY

#360 Mar 18, 2014
WOW NO ONE CARES EAT S$%^ AND DIE.
mountain

Hopkins, MN

#361 Mar 24, 2014
Wow, this is what's wrong with America. People have become so judgmental and critical; no wonder our country is coming apart. Simple question asked by someone and others have to get in there and poke them with their fingers; dickheads.
Jordan K

Manchester, CT

#362 Mar 24, 2014
I signed up in CT for 42 and change per month, with an annual fee on top of that, it was supposed to be one month dues, but was actually more, and then the price went up to 62 and change without notice. IMO $42 was already excessive, and for that kind of monthly out lay there better be pools hot tubs steam rooms and tennis and basketball courts.
Just Sayin

Roswell, GA

#363 Apr 13, 2014
concerned wrote:
I think when someone posts a question on here it is for a reason. So peopke criticizing and complaining should just not answer at all. Im looking for the same answer and most of it is not on their website.
Hey, this is America and people will say what they want where they want - got it? or should I say it again using smaller words?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JCPennys Closing 6 min Hit List 1
Bank Thread Removed Again 22 min Officially 6
Big daddy's 30 min Officially 4
Whatever Happened to... 32 min Citrus and Bananas 3
Elderly neglect at brentwood nursing home 2 hr White flower 3
Turner Pipe 16 hr Hand 6
Margie bowling 18 hr Real 2
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Feb 20 Batgirl 185

Paris Jobs

More from around the web