How much does anytime fitness cost pe...
Steven Tylers Bitch

Wiscasset, ME

#263 Mar 6, 2013
I pay $165.35 per month plus travel expenses
Just Me

Moline, IL

#264 Mar 13, 2013
Wow. So people who go to Anytime Fitness are so full of themselves, or so utterly discontented with life, that they'd rather attack others for improper grammar than answer the question? I was thinking of joining Anytime Fitness; but having read all of these comments, I think I'll find another gym.
wana

Buena Park, CA

#265 Mar 23, 2013
mbridge8 wrote:
I've seen it for $9.99 a month.
How much a month or a year
Paris, TX

#266 Mar 27, 2013
$99 a month $1000 year
rough and ready

Paris, TX

#267 Mar 27, 2013
This is the most FREE advertising I've ever seen for one business.
Concerned Citizen

Little Elm, TX

#268 Mar 27, 2013
I dropped my membership to Anytime Fitness and so glad I'm back at the old Race for Life or Paris Fitness & Aquatics....much more mature place. The trainers at PFA aren't always trying to hit on women. They need to sell Anytime Fitmess and start over. Get some owners with some back bone and control over their staff!!
Remy

Amarillo, TX

#270 Mar 30, 2013
You are an idiot. Acting like an expert an committing the same mistakes. People like you should be banned from earth.
For Paris wrote:
I hope you don't live in a glass house, Paris.
"...your a ass, that needs to learn to write and spell.."? It's 'you're' not "your"; and 'an ass' not "a ass"
Hmmmmm

Paris, TX

#271 Mar 31, 2013
This is the dumbest, longest post everrrrrrrr! I know I'm adding to it by commenting but this Anytime Fitness conversation is ridiculous.
shut up and be nice

Louisville, KY

#272 Apr 4, 2013
you guys are killing me. get a life a be nice to each other. this was not any help to me at all. if you guys spent as much time on here being nice.....& not crappy to each other.....the world would be a nicer place.
me la pelan

Sun City, CA

#273 Apr 21, 2013
f*ck werre trieng to save time dumb bi.th
APA Nazi

Corvallis, OR

#274 May 3, 2013
English Nazi wrote:
I love how someone corrects someone else and doesn't even do it properly. Commas, question marks, etc. go inside punctuation marks. You're welcome.
They don't if you're using APA. You're welcome ;)
John

Bethlehem, PA

#275 May 4, 2013
wow guys! thanks for telling me completely nothing and talking about f*cking grammer on a gym forum
Caron

Lutz, FL

#276 May 6, 2013
English Nazi wrote:
I love how someone corrects someone else and doesn't even do it properly. Commas, question marks, etc. go inside punctuation marks. You're welcome.
I know it looks odd but actually punctuation goes outside the quotes as in "you're wrong"!
Caron

Lutz, FL

#277 May 6, 2013
And thanks to all of you for providing absolutely no help at all on the monthly cost to join.
denning I

Templestowe Lower, Australia

#279 May 26, 2013
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they won't tell you over the phone or even if you pop in, you have to agree to come in for a "hard sell" tour of the place.
It sucks they do that. Makes me more cautious about it! But thanks for the post and comments! Legend.
Not so

Powderly, TX

#280 May 27, 2013
denning I wrote:
<quoted text>
It sucks they do that. Makes me more cautious about it! But thanks for the post and comments! Legend.
They do not make you take a tour and hard sell you at Anytime. I honestly think most of the posters on here don't even have a membership to Anytime Fitness, they just get on this thread and talk crap.There are different rates depending on type of membership you get. We have a family membership and its around $69 per month. Obviously a single membership would be less. You just need to go by after 9am when an office person is there and they can answer any questions you have. Hope this helps.
j-cup

Rockwall, TX

#281 May 29, 2013
Haha.... He said 69...haha
austin

Beaumont, TX

#282 Jun 13, 2013
wow everyone shut the fuck up.
god dammit.
we are all here to discuss prices are we not? if not. why the hell are you here. anywhom i came here because they dont have it on their websight, and i dont want to walk in looking like an idiot when they wont give you a forsure answer. And do you Have To Be 18? im 17 for 10 More Days..
anon

Paris, TX

#284 Jun 16, 2013
I will never go to this gym because of this being on thread forever! RUDE
Random

Lorain, OH

#285 Jun 16, 2013
I don't give a fk about how some idiot spelled and/or worded some sentence over a year ago. I also don't give a fk to read many additional idiots repeating the same grammatical correction, with some permutation of the same generic quip, for a subsequent year. Just post how much you paid at Anytime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drag Boat Races 1 hr The Bonedry 1
Vote NO on the PEDC!!! They had enough time. 2 hr Chuy 20
Liars Exhibit A 2 hr Grisham 66
Another Idea for Nikki 3 hr Grisham 93
North Lamar Improvement comes one step at a time 6 hr A NL teacher 84
Congrats NL 11 hr A NL teacher 56
North Lamar Transfers 11 hr A NL teacher 32
McCullough Out at NL? 11 hr A NL teacher 68
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Jul 17 BlueJay2017 188

Paris Jobs