How much does anytime fitness cost per month??

Posted in the Paris Forum

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 220 of316
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bjt

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

wow all that because someone wanted a price nevermind I wont even ask now later people
Sad about hate

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

How does a simple question about a fitness club turn into a hate fest. Take a minute people do you really need to abuse others? Please think about what you say. Yes it is the Internet and no one knows you but The Lord does. We are to love not hate. And I clicked on the site to find out the cost too and ran into all this ugliness it's very sad.
alienavale

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

wellamom wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, however, you have just fallen into the same catagory you are commenting on. I think you like to use big words that quite frankly put all together make no sense at all. LOL to all of you. Fyi, I pay 19.99 per month.
Amen...
Phil

Bourbonnais, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

just wondering wrote:
why dont you go by there and find out for yourself?? My workplace has a poster up that says if you sign up for Fit for Life that you get access to Anytime, PFA, and Jazzercize... Not sure what Fit for Life is...but they have sign ups at Anytime and I'm sure those other places too.
I didn't see anywhere where this person asked for advice, why don't u answer the question or stay out of it, I have too went into these places and got the pressure and they try to sell u all the other things too. Just tell me the price and I'll decide if I want to join.
Patron

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Too much
Patron

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Best place in Paris to work out!
stewby

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Not wrote:
<quoted text>Joe said,"no they don't".
Joe is wrong.
area51

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Wow this is just silly. This thread just PROVES HOW BORING THIS TOWN REALLY IS. Omg give it a rest.
Janna

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Not wrote:
<quoted text>Joe said,"no they don't".
Yes they really do...but wth...does it really matter as long as you can read the words and understand?
All involved are being asses in the sense...stubborn and hard headed :-) I hear workouts help with anger and aggression issues by the way.
Janna

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Okay wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't that be "those" apples?
I think she was being facetitious ;-)
It is anytime fitness...so whats wrong with a little brain exercising as well? Plus I personally havent laughed this much in a long time....lol!!!:-)
Answer

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Too Much
Joe Schmo

Brookston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

If you have the room, invest in a power rack and an adjustable bench with weights. Much more cost effective and will give 10x better results than paying a gym membership that is full of nothing but treadmills, ellipticals, and machines.
what

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

English Nazi wrote:
I love how someone corrects someone else and doesn't even do it properly. Commas, question marks, etc. go inside punctuation marks. You're welcome.
QUOTATION MARKS.
sammy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Grammarbatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you misspelled a word also. The word is "you're." Also, it would be "an" ass. Back to school for the bunch!
You all need to stop it with the Word spelling ..BOTH ARE ASSES... HA HA
Rustgrinder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Some people really do get rapped up with the wrong subject. It is a simply question. How much? Not how can I improve my spelling and grammer. It's a business and they will take no for an answer, they will move on the price to fit you in. I don't know how much either but I'm going in to tell them my terms and conditions because there are plenty of gyms out there now to say no to me.
former at member

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

We just recently quit AT because we needed a change. I tell you what though, the 'manager' Colton has got to be the RUDEST, most arrogant little boy I've ever dealt with. He needs a serious attitude adjustment. We planned on coming back at a later date, but if he's still there, I doubt we will.
Colton

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

former at member wrote:
We just recently quit AT because we needed a change. I tell you what though, the 'manager' Colton has got to be the RUDEST, most arrogant little boy I've ever dealt with. He needs a serious attitude adjustment. We planned on coming back at a later date, but if he's still there, I doubt we will.
Come back and I will give you 3 months free. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Jon

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

English Nazi wrote:
I love how someone corrects someone else and doesn't even do it properly. Commas, question marks, etc. go inside punctuation marks. You're welcome.
In England, where English was invented, they go outside the quotations, which actually makes more sense when you think about it.
cash

Linden, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

free is good
cash

Blossom, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

texarkana cash

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of316
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 min Truth is might 21,017
Hastings Closing!!! (Apr '13) 5 hr Hoss 96
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr SamDamnit 16,782
Pickle wants to sell the water again 6 hr NO PICKLE 11
30 yrs and older men dating teenage girls??!! (Jan '13) 7 hr Yuuup 43
Rude waitress at Jaxx Burgers (Apr '12) 7 hr Good answer 39
Susan's facebook 8 hr Susan 5
•••
•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000