How much does anytime fitness cost per month??

Posted in the Paris Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of302
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BBB

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

???
UNKNOWN

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

I know i pay about 58 dollars a month for me and my wife
heehee

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

I pay 38 for me
Something to Talk About

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

I pay 50.00
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

why dont you go by there and find out for yourself?? My workplace has a poster up that says if you sign up for Fit for Life that you get access to Anytime, PFA, and Jazzercize... Not sure what Fit for Life is...but they have sign ups at Anytime and I'm sure those other places too.
Joseph

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

just wondering wrote:
why dont you go by there and find out for yourself??
Because they won't tell you over the phone or even if you pop in, you have to agree to come in for a "hard sell" tour of the place.
cash

Blossom, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

i pay 1ooo

Since: Dec 08

Paris

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

Judged:

It is best to go in. Sometimes when discussing your monthly rates you can haggle with them.
Johnny

Denham Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

There is power when People share there experience, cost and other issues. one location its 58.00 another is 30, the more data you have the more one can see who is ripping people off. so i say to the people that say go in for a price, you must own a franchise, what do you have to hide just tell us put it out there.
For Paris

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

Judged:

I hope you don't live in a glass house, Paris.
"...your a ass, that needs to learn to write and spell.."? It's 'you're' not "your"; and 'an ass' not "a ass"
Let them

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

Judged:

Your monthly rate is at the employees discretion. I know people that pay nothing, I know people that pay 15, I know people that pay 35, even 40.
English Nazi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

I love how someone corrects someone else and doesn't even do it properly. Commas, question marks, etc. go inside punctuation marks. You're welcome.
Not

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

English Nazi wrote:
I love how someone corrects someone else and doesn't even do it properly. Commas, question marks, etc. go inside punctuation marks. You're welcome.
Joe said,"no they don't".
Whatever

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

I paid $78 a month in Minneapolis for me & my son. 2 years ago. I want to join just for myself now. But I don't want to be locked into another 18 month contract, which was supposed to be the best deal.

I am really thinking about joining Snap Fitness because they post their prices right on their website.$39.95. And no contract. But it's really not as close to my home as Anytime.

I came here to compare prices but looks like there's a fight ensuing. LOL
Another Option

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
I paid $78 a month in Minneapolis for me & my son. 2 years ago. I want to join just for myself now. But I don't want to be locked into another 18 month contract, which was supposed to be the best deal.
I am really thinking about joining Snap Fitness because they post their prices right on their website.$39.95. And no contract. But it's really not as close to my home as Anytime.
I came here to compare prices but looks like there's a fight ensuing. LOL
You might try contacting Paris Fitness & Aquatics (Aerofit/Race for life). You get to go to either of two locations. They have pools, lockers,hottubs and steam saunas. The north location is accessible 24/7 (not the pool or locker room). I believe their rates are close to the others gyms and they have some family rates and discounts available if several employees of your workplace join up. No contract involved although I think there may be a joining fee.
Debi H

Lutherville Timonium, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

And I think "you're an" ass -- maybe you should check that your grammar is correct before you criticize other people, hunh?
Paris wrote:
<quoted text> I think your a ass, that needs to learn to write and spell.. How about them apples?

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

Paris wrote:
<quoted text>I think your a ass, that needs to learn to write and spell.. How about them apples?
That'd be YOU'RE AN ASS..oh mighty one!!! Pot.. meet Kettle!! Rather dark and familiar isn't it? Indeed.. How about them there apples??
Grammarbatch

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Judged:

Paris wrote:
<quoted text> I think your a ass, that needs to learn to write and spell.. How about them apples?
Uh, you misspelled a word also. The word is "you're." Also, it would be "an" ass. Back to school for the bunch!
mbridge8

Glenshaw, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Judged:

I've seen it for $9.99 a month.
concerned

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Judged:

I think when someone posts a question on here it is for a reason. So peopke criticizing and complaining should just not answer at all. Im looking for the same answer and most of it is not on their website.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of302
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 51 min Romes not built n a day 16,017
Wreck by the dam at Pat Mayse 51 min what 114
AVC Travel Giveaway (Sep '11) 54 min shass 69
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hey 678
New Puppy 2 hr PuppyPower 1
District 1 CIty Council Race 2 hr voter 33
car flipped? 3 hr dangerous 2
Troy Gray Jr. 4 hr Wow 40
James Dawson Retiring 6 hr Haha 8
Is Hashmi withholding anonymous letter to council? 6 hr your logic is more flawed 43
Stop the madness before more end up dead 10 hr yolo 68
•••
•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE