Paris Tx Cattle Auction

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Tyler, TX

#1 Feb 3, 2009
When does that happen, how often does it occur? Is it still off by the fair grounds? What do they have for sale? Just cows or what?
Bob

Bailey, TX

#2 Feb 4, 2009
Its on Thursday & Saturday every week. It is just east of the fairground on Clement Rd. They sell cows,steers & bulls.
Official Historian

Abilene, TX

#3 Aug 31, 2014
Bob wrote:
Its on Thursday & Saturday every week. It is just east of the fairground on Clement Rd. They sell cows,steers & bulls.
Avoid it like the plague. If you're not in with the in crowd your cattle will sell dead last after they've stood and shrunk all day. Zero customer service whether you're buying or selling. Hopefully the new sale barn will be better and either force Poimbeuf to do better or get out.
Try them

Rockwall, TX

#4 Sep 2, 2014
Have you guys tried Cattlemen's Livestock? Great family and years of experience.

They sale every Saturday. They have a website where they will list your cattle and a Facebook.

Facebook.com/cattlemenslivestock
Official Historian

Abilene, TX

#5 Sep 2, 2014
Try them wrote:
Have you guys tried Cattlemen's Livestock? Great family and years of experience.
They sale every Saturday. They have a website where they will list your cattle and a Facebook.
Yes- that's why I made my previous comments about zero customer service. Been there done that. No thanks.
Official Historian

Abilene, TX

#6 Sep 3, 2014
Try them wrote:
Are you related to that slack-jawed yokel Kevin? He's a member of the AKC also.
deadly cattle

France

#7 Sep 3, 2014
cattle meat kills people
Official Historian

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2014
deadly cattle wrote:
cattle meat kills people
But not nearly as many as stupidity does.
Possum

Mckinney, TX

#9 Sep 4, 2014
Official Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to that slack-jawed yokel Kevin? He's a member of the AKC also.
American Kennel club?
Official Historian

United States

#10 Sep 4, 2014
Possum wrote:
<quoted text>
American Kennel club?
.______ kissing club.
Official Historian

United States

#11 Sep 4, 2014
Try them wrote:
There's also some great information about them on the GIPSA website as well
carnivorous

United States

#12 Sep 4, 2014
deadly cattle wrote:
cattle meat kills people
You have proof of that?
Sale Barn Historian

United States

#13 Sep 4, 2014
carnivorous wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proof of that?
Of course not/ they'll just come back with some urban legends or PETA BS

Since: Dec 08

Paris

#14 Sep 4, 2014
Official Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
Avoid it like the plague. If you're not in with the in crowd your cattle will sell dead last after they've stood and shrunk all day. Zero customer service whether you're buying or selling. Hopefully the new sale barn will be better and either force Poimbeuf to do better or get out.
Who is the "in" crowd at the sale barn? Not discounting what you say is true by any means but I find this funny! Also pretty sad if they allow this to happen.
Kevin

Paris, TX

#15 Sep 4, 2014
3FacesofEve wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the "in" crowd at the sale barn? Not discounting what you say is true by any means but I find this funny! Also pretty sad if they allow this to happen.
He's just a a hole from fannin county.
Sale Barn Historian

Abilene, TX

#16 Sep 4, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just a a hole from fannin county.
How bout we meet up on some plowed ground in fannin county sometime.
Sale Barn Historian

Abilene, TX

#17 Sep 4, 2014
3FacesofEve wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a bunch of wannabes like Kevin Arnold from the wonder years here. Never been out of Lamar county so they don't know any better. Happens every Saturday Stop by and see for yourself. Pretty obvious - easy to pick out the main members of the AKC.
Kevin

Paris, TX

#18 Sep 4, 2014
Sale Barn Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout we meet up on some plowed ground in fannin county sometime.
Oh ok you mean where I met up with your mom? That place?
Kevin

Paris, TX

#19 Sep 4, 2014
Sale Barn Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a bunch of wannabes like Kevin Arnold from the wonder years here. Never been out of Lamar county so they don't know any better. Happens every Saturday Stop by and see for yourself. Pretty obvious - easy to pick out the main members of the AKC.
Boohoo nobody wants your cows. Haha. You gonna cry?
Sale Barn Historian

Abilene, TX

#20 Sep 4, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok you mean where I met up with your mom? That place?
Lame response. You sound like your every bit of 4 years old. Let's hear a good comeback to your lack of stock knowledge. I outgrew yo mama jokes decades ago. Or better yet- how bout we talk about it over a nice hot steaming cup of stfu at McKees Saturday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Human remains found!! 23 min funny 162
Paris police officer 33 min Mentalist 261
Judge Bill Harris.. Don't know the law!!!! (Apr '12) 36 min Mentalist 154
J D Davidson thread gone second time 45 min Deez Nuts 16
Another Woman Theif 45 min Mentalist 12
Deport mayor 1 hr Mentalist 191
Uber in Paris 1 hr Mentalist 13
How do mothers go 20 years without seeing children 1 hr Mentalist 86

Paris Jobs

More from around the web