Mailbox Shot
Nomore

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2012
$1,000 reward cash if you provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting my mailbox on Friday night, April 27th. Forward information to the Lamar County sheriff's office. Deputy Moree took the report. Give him your contact information amd I will contact you and give you the reward money upon a conviction. Thank you!
postman

Paris, TX

#3 Apr 28, 2012
what is your mailbox made of!
Nomore

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2012
Perforated sheet metal! Lol
Just asken

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Why don't u just take the money and buy a new mailbox?
Nomore

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2012
Just asken wrote:
Why don't u just take the money and buy a new mailbox?
You're joking, right?
why bother

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2012
Even if caught nothing will come of it. Use the money to rent a PO box and don't even bother with the mailbox.
easy money

Texarkana, TX

#8 Apr 29, 2012
Nomore wrote:
$1,000 reward cash if you provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting my mailbox on Friday night, April 27th. Forward information to the Lamar County sheriff's office. Deputy Moree took the report. Give him your contact information amd I will contact you and give you the reward money upon a conviction. Thank you!
Hang em!
really

Paris, TX

#9 Apr 29, 2012
Nomore wrote:
I can see being upset if your mailbox was attached to the front of your house and someone shot it, however a crimestopper effort for something such as vandalism seems a bit extreme. Perhaps you have an emotional attachment to your mailbox that we dont know about.
Well

Paris, TX

#10 Apr 29, 2012
I always heard that vandalizing a mailbox is a federal offense.
Lol

Paris, TX

#11 Apr 29, 2012
Well wrote:
I always heard that vandalizing a mailbox is a federal offense.
Good luck getting the feds to enforce that one! They won't even help with the 20 million illegals that are here.
Nomore

Haslet, TX

#12 Apr 29, 2012
True to all of your comments, but it would give me a great deal of pleasure to know for certain who did it. As of this morning, reports have been filed on 3 mailboxes shot this weekend. One spent casing with a good thumbprint has been collected in evidence. If the shooter is in the system, a match can be made. If not, a name could lead to a suspect, and the thumbprint would be pretty damning evidence.
hayseed

Blossom, TX

#13 Apr 29, 2012
Nomore wrote:
True to all of your comments, but it would give me a great deal of pleasure to know for certain who did it. As of this morning, reports have been filed on 3 mailboxes shot this weekend. One spent casing with a good thumbprint has been collected in evidence. If the shooter is in the system, a match can be made. If not, a name could lead to a suspect, and the thumbprint would be pretty damning evidence.
I accidentally dropped an empty shell by your mailbox, while picking up litter from the roadside, after my double shift volunteering at the homeless shelter and before going to donate a kidney to an orphan. My apologies.
anonymous

Denton, TX

#14 Apr 29, 2012
hayseed wrote:
<quoted text>
I accidentally dropped an empty shell by your mailbox, while picking up litter from the roadside, after my double shift volunteering at the homeless shelter and before going to donate a kidney to an orphan. My apologies.
That would never have happened if the area around nomore's mailbox, the street and his/her yard wasn't such a pigpen...)
Just sayen

United States

#15 Apr 29, 2012
Somebody
shot my mail box ten years ago, but they just winged it. It still works
Nomore

United States

#16 Apr 29, 2012
They got mine through the vitals! Lol
up and down

Paris, TX

#17 May 2, 2012
Nomore wrote:
Probably just some drunk kids getting their thrills.
Nnnnn

United States

#18 May 2, 2012
Shooting a firearm at mail boxes is a bit more than drunk kids getting there thrills. It's kinda dangerous. They need to be caught before its more than just a mail box that gets a bullet hole in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Trump Wins 4 min Reality 27
slum landlord 1 hr View 8
Paris Wildcats Vs Argyle 2 hr PHS Losers 2
Why dont blacks tip? 7 hr Ali the Dead Server 37
Why Doesn't Paris Have Uber Drivers? 11 hr Weird Attraction 14
Was God a Christian? 12 hr Tactics 1,360
Riots in Charlotte NC. 14 hr Tactics 21
Bodacious BBQ 16 hr Barney 5

Paris Jobs

More from around the web