Bill Harris Running For Judge...Justi...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Jim Crow

United States

#141 Feb 16, 2012
Eric Clifford had more reversals from the appellant court in his first year than most other judges have in their entire careers.
Maxine

Paris, TX

#142 Feb 16, 2012
Even If wrote:
Clifford is IMO the judge that we must getOFF the bench. Talk about someone that justs goes off the wall for no reason at all, he's the one.
Judge Clifford makes tough decisions and on most of them does a very good job. He works hard, is avaialble when needed, and rules for what is right regardless of whom the parties involved are.
Sally

Longview, TX

#143 Mar 15, 2012
O really wrote:
Oops Sally must have not gotten the house or got hit with child support. Lmao.
O.. really..Actually I got the house which didn't even belong to my husband, it was his fathers and the court gave it to me because we had lived there for so long, and we didn't have kids but I got a rather hefty monthly spousal support payment. I also was given pretty much everything we owned. Basically, all he got was his clothes and his truck AND... I still don't like Judge Harris!!! I thnk he is sleeping with Judy Hodgkiss!!!!!
Bill Harris Incompetent

Arlington, TX

#144 Apr 26, 2013
Bill Harris is an idiot. Count me as another family he helped to destroy. He was biased and violated my rights. It's all about what mood this fool is in, not what is fair. Bill Harris, I hope you and your squinty face rot in hell.
Are you Sure

Paris, TX

#145 Apr 26, 2013
Bill Harris Incompetent wrote:
Bill Harris is an idiot. Count me as another family he helped to destroy. He was biased and violated my rights. It's all about what mood this fool is in, not what is fair. Bill Harris, I hope you and your squinty face rot in hell.
Looks like here we go talking about the Fort Worth Bill Harris. There is a Bill Harris in Paris, Texas and he certainly knows the law. In fact, I suspect he knows the law better than any other attorney in town. Just so happens that there is a Judge Bill Harris in Paris, Texas and a Judge Bill Harris in Fort Worth.
bike man

Paris, TX

#146 Apr 26, 2013
ooo BH makes me hard. those lips and hips.
the way he swings his arms when he walks. man ol man. i'd mission style him just so I can see his eyes. id can just feel my nuts pat his buns while i huntch this girth up between those milky white cheeks. seeing him fom acroos the street while i drink my coffee, is like the best part of my day. now that other one, that fluffy head drunk that he hangs around with is juuuust nasty. I'd just run it up in him dry. he's just a stanky bee itch.
Cooter Brown

Paris, TX

#147 Apr 26, 2013
Are you Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like here we go talking about the Fort Worth Bill Harris. There is a Bill Harris in Paris, Texas and he certainly knows the law. In fact, I suspect he knows the law better than any other attorney in town. Just so happens that there is a Judge Bill Harris in Paris, Texas and a Judge Bill Harris in Fort Worth.
Judge Harris in Paris is the smartest judge in the Lamar County courthouse BY FAR. Since you are posting from Arlington I suspect you are complaining about the TARRANT COUNTY JUDGE not the one in Paris. If you are this damn stupid maybe the TARRANT COUNTY Judge Harris made the right decision.
Little Boss Man

Paris, TX

#149 Apr 29, 2013
Judge Harris is a judge.
Approved

Paris, TX

#150 May 25, 2013
Judge Harris is an AWESOME judge!!! He is fair and he does what NEEDS to be done.
233 Family Court

Denton, TX

#151 Sep 20, 2013
Judge Harris just arrested my good friend and put her in jail for 30 days because her 17 year old daughter drove her home for the hospital and picked up her medicine for her mom.

This is illegal in the 233 Family Courts of Tarrant County, Fort Worth, Texas!!

THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL!! THIS IS NOT A CRIME!!!!

The Tarrant County Family Courts of Fort Worth Texas Needs to be investigated!!

Associate Judge Poulos in the 324 Family Courts is just as evil in her Court Room!! I was stripped of ALL my Legal Rights in Judge Poulos's Court room. My spouse committee Fraud all found the Court Approved Forensic CPA all not allowed by Judge Beth Poulos.

Associate Judge Beth Poulos should be disbarred and terminated for her actions in my case!

TARRANT COUNTY FAMILY COURTS NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED FOR THEIR OUT OF CONTROL ACTIONS!!
233 Family Court

Denton, TX

#152 Sep 20, 2013
Tarrant County Family Courts Needs to be Investigated !!

233 Family Court

Denton, TX

#154 Sep 20, 2013
Judge Harris of 233 Family Courts, Fort Worth

233 and 324 Family Court

Denton, TX

#157 Sep 20, 2013
My GOD !!!

What will it take to get the Tarrant County Family Courts investigated !!!

What will it take to get these Courts Investigated for their our of control Actions !!

My GOD !!
Pnews

Paris, TX

#158 Sep 20, 2013
233 and 324 Family Court wrote:
My GOD !!!
What will it take to get the Tarrant County Family Courts investigated !!!
What will it take to get these Courts Investigated for their our of control Actions !!
My GOD !!
Certainly NOT posting on the Lamar County topix!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was God a Christian? 22 min True Words 824
Reno meth 1 hr Crash and burn 17
So Let's Talk About Tactics 2 hr Tactics 15
Judge Bill Harris.. Don't know the law!!!! (Apr '12) 2 hr Mistreateddisresp... 119
Donald Trump 3 hr Raydot 7
Paris Bank Tower Downtown 3 hr Not Exactly Right 4
Take a Ride On the New Paris Metro Buses 3 hr itsjustme 2

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages